PDA

View Full Version : CLENZ'S SECOND ANNUAL PICK 'EM EXTRAVAGANZA

Pages : [1] 2

clenz
July 2nd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Welcome to clenz's second annual AGS Pick 'Em Contest! The best pick 'em game in the world (not actually true, or even close to true...just go with it). Last year 51 posters particpated throughout the season at one point or another, but it was down to only about 12 by the end. I hope that the participation stays higher this year. There were some players who were doing very well just drop the game mid/late season.

This year I am not running the game on CS, so the time frame for getting picks totaled and up should be a touch quicker, though I can/will make no promises at this point. The games for the next week will be updated ASAP though to get those live.

The rules are as follows. xrulesx

1. Game will consist of picking the winner of each top 25 game, a couple interesting unranked FCS match ups, and a couple of high profile FBS match-ups each week. Each correct pick will be worth 1 point.

2. Picks are due by 9AM Central on Saturday of that weeks games. Weeks that have Thursday/Friday games will have a deadline of 4PM Central Thursday/Friday if you wish to have that game count towards your picks. If you get it in late that game will not count towards your total. (re: it will count as you getting it wrong) but will not disqualify picks that have yet to be played.

3. The AGS poll will be the poll used starting in week 2 due to the timing of the release of the poll and the posting of this contest. For the first week we will use Lindy's top 25.

4. Schedule of games to pick will be posted by 11PM Central Monday evening, possibly sooner depending on my schedule.

5. Pick's will run from preseason AQ and at-large bids, all the way through the title game.

6. Conference AQ,at-large bid, and national champion picks will be due at the same time as the cut off for the week 1 picks. You may edit your picks for the AQ and AL picks until 9AM Central the Saturday of the first game. NO OTHER EDITED OF PICKS IS ALLOWED DURING THE SEASON. ONCE A PICK IS MADE IT CAN NOT BE CHANGED. Missing a week does NOT disqualify you from playing the rest of the season, neither does missing the first week.

6a. Each correct AQ/AL pick is worth one point. If you correctly pick the team as winning the AQ or at-large bid you will receive 2 extra points. I.E. you pick School A to win the AQ and school B to get an at-large. School A doesn't win the AQ but gets an at-large, and School B get's an at-large. You would get 1 point for correctly having School A in the playoffs, and you would get 3 points for correctly prediction School B would be an at large.

6b. For each team you correctly pick to be in the national title game you'll get 5 points. You'll also get 5 bonus points if you correctly pick the champion. You can earn up to 15 extra points from this.

7. Post season game picks will have a weighted scoring system due to fewer games being played. Each round will have a different weight.

7a PLAYOFF FORMAT AND SCORING
Each round will have 16 points available from games. First and Second round games will each be worth 2 (since there are 8 games) the Quarters worth 4, Semi's worth 8, and the NC game worth 16. With each game you will pick your confidence level on a scale of 1-5. A confidence of 1 is the least confident and a pick of 5 is the most confident. The confidence score determines how many bonus points you get...AND HOW MANY YOU CAN LOSE IF WRONG. Confidence scoring is as follows:
1: no bonus points earned or lost
2: 1 bonus point earned or lost
3: 2 bonus points earned or lost
4: 3 bonus points earned or lost
5: 4 bonus points earned or lost

By doing this it's going to test the eier of each player and create some interesting weeks. That means the first two rounds have 48 points possible (6 per game), quarters have 32 points possible (8 per game), semi's have 24 (12 per game), and the national title game has 20 points possible 20 (20 for the game).

8. Each player must have a minimum post count of 100 by the pick cut off line of the first week. There is plenty of time to get involved all across the board and get to 100 posts. I will take screen shots to freeze everyone's posts counts at the time of the cut off to see if they meet the required post count. This is to avoid people joining to only play the game (see past issues with elimination games seeing influx of new posters until their team is out then leaving again). If you want to join to play the game, great, just contribute elsewhere. As of the time of this being posted on the board there is something like 47 days to get to 100. For a brand new member who hasn't posted yet that is about 1.7 posts per day.

9. In the event of a tie at the end of it all, will revert back to higher standing at end of regular season. If still tied the person who missed the fewest weeks picks will be declared the winner. If still tied the world will implode...no but seriously if that happens I'll figure it out.

10. On the form enter your username EXACTLY as it appears here, if it does not match any name on the member list your votes won't count. I gave a fair amount of leniency on that last season but will not this year. If you think I'm kidding try it. On the same line, if the space calls for you to type the name of a school and no example of how to type it is used Please type the full name of the school but do not use college or university. The only time this should happen is with the preseason playoff picks. So if you want to pick Northern Iowa or Central Connecticut State type Northern Iowa or Central Connecticut State NOT UNI/CCSU or No. IA/CentConSt, or anything else. If that isn't followed the pick will be counted as wrong. If an example of how it should be typed is given use that and only that to type the answer in. This will come into play during the playoffs. Again if you don't believe me...try it. You will lose those points, and you will bitch and moan about it but by entering picks for week 1 you agree to these rules as they read.

11. Do not enter your picks more than once. If you enter them twice there is a two strike policy. The first time you do it I call you out on the forum and take your first submission. The second time I call you out for it, neg rep you, and you don't get points for it. This was a big issue last year and I ain't putting up with it.

12. Don't bitch about you thinking I screwed up your picks and you didn't pick the way you did. This was an issue last year. I litterally can't screw your picks up. The form works 99.999999999999% the same way as the AGS Poll....the only thing I can screw up is counting your points wrong, and a simple PM fixes that. CHECK YOUR PRESEASON PICKS BEFORE THE WEEK 1 DEADLINE. You can change them and make sure you didn't type something a way you didn't mean too.

To submit picks for Week 1 and the AQ/AL please visit the link in my signature that reads " PICK FORM". That will be the link to use each week to get to the form.

The defending champion is BisonFan02 with a game record of 397 points. For winning he got a sweet ass trophy to put on his desk at work to brag to co-workers about him winning the inter-webz and a sweet user bar to hold over the losers heads every time he posts. Who here has what it takes to knock him off and claim the next trophy?

BisonFan02
July 2nd, 2013, 10:59 AM
Bring it b*tches! :D

clenz
July 12th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Game should be up in the next couple days for preseason conference/playoff/title picks!!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM
clenz, nevermind the last pm, didn't know it was fresh and will do it now.

clenz
July 12th, 2013, 10:37 PM
The rules for the game are now posted!

Picking begins shortly. I will update you when that all opens.

LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!

BisonFan02
July 12th, 2013, 11:08 PM
The rules for the game are now posted!

Picking begins shortly. I will update you when that all opens.

LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!

.....BrInG iT B*TcHeS!!!!! :D

ursus arctos horribilis
July 12th, 2013, 11:18 PM
.....BrInG iT B*TcHeS!!!!! :D

You think you are gonna retain status Playa?

BisonFan02
July 12th, 2013, 11:19 PM
You think you are gonna retain status Playa?

HOF

clenz
July 13th, 2013, 12:52 AM
FORM IS NOW LIVE! It is rather long (30 games, 11 AQ, 13 AL, NC and runner up. I know the form frontwards and backwards and I did it to test it and it took me about 25-30 minutes...maybe you'll be quicker...so plan on it taking time.

THE EXTRAVAGANZA HAS NOW BEGUN!

There will be some adjustments made to the playoff scoring system made due to the expanded playoffs and new bracket format. I'll need some time to look at how it sets up to get the points updated. Will let you know what it's done so you can check back to see it.

BisonFan02
July 13th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Just to clarify, App State and GSU are not considered eligible for the SoCon correct (champ based on autobid?)

clenz
July 13th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Correct...if a team is not eligible for their title/playoffs they will be an incorrect pick.

It's based on who gets the auto bid to the playoffs

quando omni flunkus moritati

darell1976
July 13th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Just to clarify, App State and GSU are not considered eligible for the SoCon correct (champ based on autobid?)

Good question!!

clenz
July 13th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Good question!!Indeed.

Also, I'll reiterate the spelling of schools issue as I'm seeing it show up already....

If the form asks you to type the name of a school do not type the abbreviation, do not shorten words, do not add University or College....Examples to follow

UNI - not acceptable
University of Northern Iowa - not acceptable
No. Iowa - Not acceptable
NI - not acceptable
North IA - not acceptable
Northern Iowa - THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY TO PUT THEM IN

Mont - not acceptable
UM - not acceptable
Mon - not acceptable
Montana - ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY

NDSU - not acceptable
NoDakSt - not acceptable
N. Dakota St. - not acceptable
North Dakota St - not acceptable
North Dakota State University - not acceptable
North Dakota State - ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY

Wof - not acceptable
Woff - not acceptable
Wofford College - not acceptable
Wofford - ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY

Questions please ask.
Montana -

BisonFan02
July 13th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Indeed.

Also, I'll reiterate the spelling of schools issue as I'm seeing it show up already....

If the form asks you to type the name of a school do not type the abbreviation, do not shorten words, do not add University or College....Examples to follow

UNI - not acceptable
NI - not acceptable

Mont - not acceptable
UM - not acceptable
Mon - not acceptable
University of Montana - ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY

NDSU - not acceptable
NoDakSt - not acceptable

Wof - not acceptable
Woff - not acceptable

Questions please ask.
Montana -

Well, I screwed up all of those except Wofford I think....do you need me to go back and correct?

BisonFan02
July 13th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Indeed.

UNI - not acceptable
NI - not acceptable

Mont - not acceptable
UM - not acceptable
Mon - not acceptable
University of Montana - ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY

NDSU - not acceptable
NoDakSt - not acceptable

Wof - not acceptable
Woff - not acceptable

Questions please ask.
Montana -

Wait....what? xlolx

clenz
July 13th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Wait....what? xlolx

Damn...fail in my part.

If you that have submitted are fine. Correcting a few is ok...40 plus is the issue

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2013, 11:20 PM
clenzy, we can fix that name problem inside the form so it is no longer an issue and have it done the way it is done on the AGS Poll. I really think keeping consistency would probably be better anyway. Let me know if you are interested in relieving yourself of that headache and we'll get that fixed/

ElCid
July 14th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks again for doing this CLENZ! The rest of you all are toast this year.

BisonFan02
July 14th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Thanks again for doing this CLENZ! The rest of you all are toast this year.

Cough Cough...:D

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/brhalvors8188/DSCF0005.jpg

Seriously though, thanks Clenz for putting this together. It's a lot of fun over the season.

813Jag
July 15th, 2013, 10:07 AM
I'm in, let's do this!

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Now I know the playoffs count...ya'll are in trouble!!

Trumpster
July 15th, 2013, 02:32 PM
8. Each player must have a minimum post count of 100 by the pick cut off line of the first week. There is plenty of time to get involved all across the board and get to 100 posts. I will take screen shots to freeze everyone's posts counts at the time of the cut off to see if they meet the required post count. This is to avoid people joining to only play the game (see past issues with elimination games seeing influx of new posters until their team is out then leaving again). If you want to join to play the game, great, just contribute elsewhere. As of the time of this being posted on the board there is something like 47 days to get to 100. For a brand new member who hasn't posted yet that is about 1.7 posts per day.

What about those of us who have nothing to say. I'm not middle aged but often I feel like Red Green in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujVJovW7CoI
Sorry if this was an inappropriate location of said post.

BisonFan02
July 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM
What about those of us who have nothing to say. I'm not middle aged but often I feel like Red Green in the video below.

It is easy to get to 100 posts...go throw up some pics of bikinis in the Lounge...play the elimination game, go smack a UND fan, and say the South lost the war.

813Jag
July 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM
It is easy to get to 100 posts...go throw up some pics of bikinis in the Lounge...play the elimination game, go smack a UND fan, and say the South lost the war.
his post count isn't high enough for that one xlolx

813Jag
July 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM

hit the lounge, it's full of people with nothing to say xlolx

Lehigh'98
July 15th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't locate the form. I dont see a signature for you.

813Jag
July 16th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't locate the form. I dont see a signature for you.
you have the signatures on?

Lehigh'98
July 16th, 2013, 11:28 AM
you have the signatures on?

Much obliged, 813Jag....... That fixed it. I had no idea they were off.

Mattymc727
July 16th, 2013, 02:24 PM
This was so hard to do. Its almost impossible to tell whats going to happen. Had to base a lot off of last year which isn't smart. I know if 4 months Im going to look foolish as to who i left off the playoff list or who I underestimated. Oh well, i did decently last year, even for missing a week.

RabidRabbit
July 17th, 2013, 12:19 PM
This Rabbit is foamin' at the mouth to get this pulled together and take down some more "traditional" powers.

Clenz - Appreciate what you do to make this a fun place.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 17th, 2013, 12:41 PM
This Rabbit is foamin' at the mouth to get this pulled together and take down some more "traditional" powers.

Clenz - Appreciate what you do to make this a fun place.

I am sincerely grateful as well and anyone that wants to rep him for his good work should do freely and frequently.

BisonFan02
July 17th, 2013, 01:32 PM
I am sincerely grateful as well and anyone that wants to rep him for his good work should do freely and frequently.

...but it feels dirty repping a UNI fan :D

RichH2
July 17th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Great fun, again thanks clenz for putting in all the work.

clenz
July 17th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I'll put a link to last years totals as well in my signature. Like was mentioned - it's always real fun (my 4th or 5th year doing this I believe) seeing the hits and misses on playoffs.

clenz
July 17th, 2013, 05:56 PM

I may make an exception for you...anyone who breaks out Red Green (one of my 5 favorite shows of all time) quotes, and does so within the context that well may get an exception!

Seriously though, I don't give a **** how you get there. 100 pictures of Kate Upton is a great way to get there. The reason I do 100 posts is it shows the person is committed to the site, not just the game.

IBleedYellow
July 17th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Time to win.

caribbeanhen
July 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
why am I thinking about participating in this... I don't need more complications in my life....

Bisonator
July 26th, 2013, 07:40 AM
I'm in!

clenz
July 26th, 2013, 10:21 PM
A couple things...

1. Keep entering to those who haven't. I'd like to see better numbers. Not bad so far, but I'd like more.

2. To those of you (I have gotten requests from a handful of users) who are asking permission to view the the point total form I didn't realize I had it locked down like I did. It should be open to all to view right now. If it's not let me know.

3. I'm thinking about playing myself. I'll leave that up to a vote though. If there are issues with it I won't. If you're all cool with it, then I may. I'm not sure yet but I'm thinking about it.

4. This question covers the whole season kinda. Would you like me to post "results" of the form as the week goes on or not? By that I mean on Thursday (or Wed/Fri) do you want me to post what % of people are voting for team A and team B or do you feel that isn't fair to the people who turned votes in early and helps those who are just waiting to see how most people vote?

clenz
July 26th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Also, you'll notice that those of you who have submitted picks are now on the totals form in the picks by user tabs but your picks are blacked out to keep others from using the exact same picks intentionally.

If you would like have me send you your picks to double check them let me know and I will.

A couple of you have gotten PMs from me to fix minor issues as well.

clenz
July 26th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Until I have a overwhelming response telling me not to do this...

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B6%5D%7CKansas%20St ate%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3Abbkk

North Dakota State

43%

Kansas State

57%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Georgia%20Southern%20%5B13%5D%7CSavannah%20Sta te%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Georgia Southern

93%

Savannah State

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20St%20%5B14%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana St

100%

Monmouth

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=South%20Dakota%20St%20%5B14%5D%7CButler%20%5B0 %5D&chd=e%3A..AA

South Dakota St

100%

Butler

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Wofford%20%5B0%5D%7CBaylor%20%5B14%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Wofford

0%

Baylor

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B3%5D%7COregon%20Stat e%20%5B11%5D&chd=e%3ANtyR

Eastern Washington

21%

Oregon State

79%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B14%5D%7CIncarnate%20Wo rd%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Central Arkansas

100%

Incarnate Word

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B4%5D%7CUCONN%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Towson

29%

UCONN

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Villanova%20%5B3%5D%7CBoston%20College%20%5B11 %5D&chd=e%3ANtyR

Villanova

21%

Boston College

79%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CHouston%20B aptist%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Sam Houston State

93%

Houston Baptist

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Appalachian%20State%20%5B6%5D%7CMontana%20%5B8 %5D&chd=e%3Abbkk

Appalachian State

43%

Montana

57%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B3%5D%7CIowa%20State%20%5B 11%5D&chd=e%3ANtyR

Northern Iowa

21%

Iowa State

79%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B9%5D%7CSouth%20Carolin a%20State%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3ApIW2

Coastal Carolina

64%

South Carolina State

36%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Northern%20Arizona%20%5B0%5D%7CArizona%20%5B14 %5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Northern Arizona

0%

Arizona

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Bethune-Cookman%20%5B7%5D%7CTennessee%20State%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3Af.f.

Bethune-Cookman

50%

Tennessee State

50%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B1%5D%7CSan%20Diego%20S tate%20%5B13%5D&chd=e%3AEk7a

Eastern Illinois

7%

San Diego State

93%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CDayton%20%5B1% 5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Youngstown State

93%

Dayton

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Chattanooa%20%5B13%5D%7CUT-Martin%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Chattanooa

93%

UT-Martin

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Richmond%20%5B12%5D%7CVMI%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A22JJ

Richmond

86%

VMI

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Illinois%20State%20%5B4%5D%7CBall%20State%20%5 B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Illinois State

29%

Ball State

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Wagner%20%5B13%5D%7CGeorgetown%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Wagner

93%

Georgetown

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sacramento%20State%20%5B4%5D%7CSan%20Jose%20St ate%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Sacramento State

29%

San Jose State

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Campbell%20%5B8%5D%7CCharlotte%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3Akkbb

Campbell

57%

Charlotte

43%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=UC-Davis%20%5B10%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota%20%5B4%5D&chd=e%3AttSS

UC-Davis

71%

South Dakota

29%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Stephen%20F%20Austin%20%5B12%5D%7CWeber%20Stat e%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A22JJ

Stephen F Austin

86%

Weber State

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Mississippi%20Valley%20State%20%5B4%5D%7CFlori da%20A%26M%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Mississippi Valley State

29%

Florida A&M

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Penn%20State%20%5B11%5D%7CSyracuse%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3AyRNt

Penn State

79%

Syracuse

21%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Alabama%20%5B13%5D%7CVirginia%20Tech%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Alabama

93%

Virginia Tech

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Old%20Dominion%20%5B9%5D%7CEast%20Carolina%20% 5B5%5D&chd=e%3ApIW2

Old Dominion

64%

East Carolina

36%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=LSU%20%5B13%5D%7CTCU%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

LSU

93%

TCU

7%

813Jag
July 27th, 2013, 07:02 AM

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B6%5D%7CKansas%20St ate%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3Abbkk

North Dakota State

43%

Kansas State

57%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Georgia%20Southern%20%5B13%5D%7CSavannah%20Sta te%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Georgia Southern

93%

Savannah State

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20St%20%5B14%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana St

100%

Monmouth

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=South%20Dakota%20St%20%5B14%5D%7CButler%20%5B0 %5D&chd=e%3A..AA

South Dakota St

100%

Butler

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Wofford%20%5B0%5D%7CBaylor%20%5B14%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Wofford

0%

Baylor

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B3%5D%7COregon%20Stat e%20%5B11%5D&chd=e%3ANtyR

Eastern Washington

21%

Oregon State

79%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B14%5D%7CIncarnate%20Wo rd%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Central Arkansas

100%

Incarnate Word

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B4%5D%7CUCONN%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Towson

29%

UCONN

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Villanova%20%5B3%5D%7CBoston%20College%20%5B11 %5D&chd=e%3ANtyR

Villanova

21%

Boston College

79%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CHouston%20B aptist%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Sam Houston State

93%

Houston Baptist

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Appalachian%20State%20%5B6%5D%7CMontana%20%5B8 %5D&chd=e%3Abbkk

Appalachian State

43%

Montana

57%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B3%5D%7CIowa%20State%20%5B 11%5D&chd=e%3ANtyR

Northern Iowa

21%

Iowa State

79%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B9%5D%7CSouth%20Carolin a%20State%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3ApIW2

Coastal Carolina

64%

South Carolina State

36%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Northern%20Arizona%20%5B0%5D%7CArizona%20%5B14 %5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Northern Arizona

0%

Arizona

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Bethune-Cookman%20%5B7%5D%7CTennessee%20State%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3Af.f.

Bethune-Cookman

50%

Tennessee State

50%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B1%5D%7CSan%20Diego%20S tate%20%5B13%5D&chd=e%3AEk7a

Eastern Illinois

7%

San Diego State

93%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CDayton%20%5B1% 5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Youngstown State

93%

Dayton

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Chattanooa%20%5B13%5D%7CUT-Martin%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Chattanooa

93%

UT-Martin

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Richmond%20%5B12%5D%7CVMI%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A22JJ

Richmond

86%

VMI

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Illinois%20State%20%5B4%5D%7CBall%20State%20%5 B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Illinois State

29%

Ball State

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Wagner%20%5B13%5D%7CGeorgetown%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Wagner

93%

Georgetown

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sacramento%20State%20%5B4%5D%7CSan%20Jose%20St ate%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Sacramento State

29%

San Jose State

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Campbell%20%5B8%5D%7CCharlotte%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3Akkbb

Campbell

57%

Charlotte

43%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=UC-Davis%20%5B10%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota%20%5B4%5D&chd=e%3AttSS

UC-Davis

71%

South Dakota

29%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Stephen%20F%20Austin%20%5B12%5D%7CWeber%20Stat e%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A22JJ

Stephen F Austin

86%

Weber State

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Mississippi%20Valley%20State%20%5B4%5D%7CFlori da%20A%26M%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3ASStt

Mississippi Valley State

29%

Florida A&M

71%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Penn%20State%20%5B11%5D%7CSyracuse%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3AyRNt

Penn State

79%

Syracuse

21%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Alabama%20%5B13%5D%7CVirginia%20Tech%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

Alabama

93%

Virginia Tech

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Old%20Dominion%20%5B9%5D%7CEast%20Carolina%20% 5B5%5D&chd=e%3ApIW2

Old Dominion

64%

East Carolina

36%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=LSU%20%5B13%5D%7CTCU%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7aEk

LSU

93%

TCU

7%

great work clenz. xlolx at that Savannah St pick

clenz
July 27th, 2013, 10:40 AM
I thought the same for the Incarnate Word pick...

WeAreNorthDakota
July 29th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Looks like plenty of 9/5, 8/6, 7/7 swing picks for people to get separation right out of the gate. Excited for this to get started again.

caribbeanhen
July 29th, 2013, 12:43 PM
I thought the same for the Incarnate Word pick...

Delaware State vs Drake for Frisco Clenz xbangx

Bisonator
July 29th, 2013, 02:22 PM
A couple things...
3. I'm thinking about playing myself. I'll leave that up to a vote though. If there are issues with it I won't. If you're all cool with it, then I may. I'm not sure yet but I'm thinking about it. Why not? Your not gonna cheat right?:)

4. This question covers the whole season kinda. Would you like me to post "results" of the form as the week goes on or not? By that I mean on Thursday (or Wed/Fri) do you want me to post what % of people are voting for team A and team B or do you feel that isn't fair to the people who turned votes in early and helps those who are just waiting to see how most people vote?Maybe close the voting by midnight before the first game that week and show the results after the polls close. Wouldn't matter either way to me I guess.

BTW thanks for doing this, should be fun!

clenz
August 4th, 2013, 12:10 PM
KEEP GETTING PICKS IN.

WANT MOAR PICKS

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1565204.jpg

skinny_uncle
August 6th, 2013, 09:46 PM

North Dakota State

43%

Kansas State

57%

Georgia Southern

93%

Savannah State

7%

Montana St

100%

Monmouth

0%

South Dakota St

100%

Butler

0%

Wofford

0%

Baylor

100%

Eastern Washington

21%

Oregon State

79%

Central Arkansas

100%

Incarnate Word

0%

Towson

29%

UCONN

71%

Villanova

21%

Boston College

79%

Sam Houston State

93%

Houston Baptist

7%

Appalachian State

43%

Montana

57%

Northern Iowa

21%

Iowa State

79%

Coastal Carolina

64%

South Carolina State

36%

Northern Arizona

0%

Arizona

100%

Bethune-Cookman

50%

Tennessee State

50%

Eastern Illinois

7%

San Diego State

93%

Youngstown State

93%

Dayton

7%

Chattanooa

93%

UT-Martin

7%

Richmond

86%

VMI

14%

Illinois State

29%

Ball State

71%

Wagner

93%

Georgetown

7%

Sacramento State

29%

San Jose State

71%

Campbell

57%

Charlotte

43%

UC-Davis

71%

South Dakota

29%

Stephen F Austin

86%

Weber State

14%

Mississippi Valley State

29%

Florida A&M

71%

Penn State

79%

Syracuse

21%

Alabama

93%

Virginia Tech

7%

Old Dominion

64%

East Carolina

36%

LSU

93%

TCU

7%

I have the sudden overwhelming urge to play PacMan.

clenz
August 16th, 2013, 09:11 AM
still want more picks.

Get them in, ****ers.

dbackjon
August 16th, 2013, 06:01 PM
You want to play with yourself?

clenz
August 16th, 2013, 06:09 PM
I don't WANT too, it's always nicer when someone else does it....sometimes it's the only option though

IBleedYellow
August 17th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Goodness your Sig is too damn large.

clenz
August 17th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Suck it.

Looks just fine on all of my computers

ursus arctos horribilis
August 17th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Suck it.

Looks just fine on all of my computers

No dude get it down to size please that **** is annoying for anyone that is not the creator of the sig. Pics gotta go or links do cuz that's about double to triple the size for a sig. Sorry man, It's a cool pic but that ain't gonna be in every post you make dude.

The total block can be no larger than 600 pixels wide and 200 pixels high just for reference clenzy.

IBleedYellow
August 17th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Your picture is 680 by 385....

Just a little too big.

clenz
August 20th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Now you can quit bitchin

It's literally as invisible as it can be while still being there....

It's like someone let ****ing Ralph back in the drivers seat....
http://www.v3.co.uk/IMG/765/246765/china-flag2-370x229.jpg?1359370457

ursus arctos horribilis
August 20th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Now you can quit bitchin

It's literally as invisible as it can be while still being there....

It's like someone let ****ing Ralph back in the drivers seat....
http://www.v3.co.uk/IMG/765/246765/china-flag2-370x229.jpg?1359370457

Ok dude whatever.

clenz
August 23rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
I would like to apologize for being a little bitch earlier this week...I was a bitch, but I ate a snickers and I think I'm over it.

Back to getting more picks in. LET'S GO!

ursus arctos horribilis
August 23rd, 2013, 12:06 PM
I would like to apologize for being a little bitch earlier this week...I was a bitch, but I ate a snickers and I think I'm over it.

All cool on my end clenzy.xthumbsupx

ysubigred
August 23rd, 2013, 02:12 PM

Who's that little girl in tha sig pix?

J.k. xhighfivex

MTfan4life
August 24th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Boy, those picks are tough when you're picking the auto-bids and at-large bids this early. I threw a couple shockers in there leaving out one top 5 AGS preseason team and two top 10 teams.

clenz
August 24th, 2013, 08:38 PM
The auto and at large picks can, and do, really shift things around. It's amazing how different things are.

Wait until I unblock things and you can see that assume people go with 4 ovc, multiple meac, and what not over power conferences and only have 2 or 3 from big sky/mvfc/caa. There some that go almost straight power conference chalk...

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Final week of preseason!

9 games are due by 4 PM central Thursday
1 game 4 pm central Friday
The rest 9 am central Saturday

If you miss the Thursday/Friday cut off that's ok as long as the rest are in by 9AM Saturday to count for the week/preseason picks.

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Up to 31 submissions...currently the 30 pick em games look like this

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B12%5D%7CKansas%20S tate%20%5B19%5D&chd=e%3AYxnN

North Dakota State

39%

Kansas State

61%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Georgia%20Southern%20%5B30%5D%7CSavannah%20Sta te%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A96CE

Georgia Southern

97%

Savannah State

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20St%20%5B31%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana St

100%

Monmouth

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=South%20Dakota%20St%20%5B30%5D%7CButler%20%5B1 %5D&chd=e%3A96CE

South Dakota St

97%

Butler

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Wofford%20%5B1%5D%7CBaylor%20%5B30%5D&chd=e%3ACE96

Wofford

3%

Baylor

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B4%5D%7COregon%20Stat e%20%5B27%5D&chd=e%3AIQ3u

Eastern Washington

13%

Oregon State

87%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B31%5D%7CIncarnate%20Wo rd%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Central Arkansas

100%

Incarnate Word

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B7%5D%7CUCONN%20%5B24%5D&chd=e%3AOcxi

Towson

23%

UCONN

77%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Villanova%20%5B6%5D%7CBoston%20College%20%5B25 %5D&chd=e%3AMYzm

Villanova

19%

Boston College

81%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B30%5D%7CHouston%20B aptist%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A96CE

Sam Houston State

97%

Houston Baptist

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Appalachian%20State%20%5B12%5D%7CMontana%20%5B 19%5D&chd=e%3AYxnN

Appalachian State

39%

Montana

61%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B8%5D%7CIowa%20State%20%5B 23%5D&chd=e%3AQgve

Northern Iowa

26%

Iowa State

74%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B19%5D%7CSouth%20Caroli na%20State%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3AnNYx

Coastal Carolina

61%

South Carolina State

39%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Northern%20Arizona%20%5B0%5D%7CArizona%20%5B31 %5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Northern Arizona

0%

Arizona

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Bethune-Cookman%20%5B10%5D%7CTennessee%20State%20%5B21%5D&chd=e%3AUorW

Bethune-Cookman

32%

Tennessee State

68%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B2%5D%7CSan%20Diego%20S tate%20%5B29%5D&chd=e%3AEI72

Eastern Illinois

6%

San Diego State

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B29%5D%7CDayton%20%5B2% 5D&chd=e%3A72EI

Youngstown State

94%

Dayton

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Chattanooa%20%5B28%5D%7CUT-Martin%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A5yGM

Chattanooa

90%

UT-Martin

10%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Richmond%20%5B28%5D%7CVMI%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A5yGM

Richmond

90%

VMI

10%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Illinois%20State%20%5B10%5D%7CBall%20State%20% 5B21%5D&chd=e%3AUorW

Illinois State

32%

Ball State

68%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Wagner%20%5B28%5D%7CGeorgetown%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A5yGM

Wagner

90%

Georgetown

10%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sacramento%20State%20%5B6%5D%7CSan%20Jose%20St ate%20%5B25%5D&chd=e%3AMYzm

Sacramento State

19%

San Jose State

81%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Campbell%20%5B13%5D%7CCharlotte%20%5B18%5D&chd=e%3Aa1lJ

Campbell

42%

Charlotte

58%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=UC-Davis%20%5B24%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AxiOc

UC-Davis

77%

South Dakota

23%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Stephen%20F%20Austin%20%5B26%5D%7CWeber%20Stat e%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A1qKU

Stephen F Austin

84%

Weber State

16%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Mississippi%20Valley%20State%20%5B4%5D%7CFlori da%20A%26M%20%5B27%5D&chd=e%3AIQ3u

Mississippi Valley State

13%

Florida A&M

87%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Penn%20State%20%5B22%5D%7CSyracuse%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3AtaSk

Penn State

71%

Syracuse

29%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Alabama%20%5B30%5D%7CVirginia%20Tech%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A96CE

Alabama

97%

Virginia Tech

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Old%20Dominion%20%5B12%5D%7CEast%20Carolina%20 %5B19%5D&chd=e%3AYxnN

Old Dominion

39%

East Carolina

61%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=LSU%20%5B26%5D%7CTCU%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A1qKU

LSU

84%

TCU

16%

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I have unblocked the sheets so you can now see who picked who. I figure at this point we've gotten 98% of the submissions I'm going to get and anyone submitting now and taking the time to see who picked what isn't probably sticking around the full year.

PLEASE LOOK YOUR PICKS OVER AND GET ANY CHANGES TO ME BEFORE THE CUT OFF!

There are a couple of you I'll be sending PMs to to clear a couple picks up.

I've received PMs from a couple of you already in reply to my questions. I'll double check I have those fixes in place.

MTfan4life
August 26th, 2013, 06:43 PM
DA BEAR's postseason picks are cracking me up right now. Either he's trying to eff with you or he's just a little absent minded on what teams are in what conferences. Georgia Southern winning the Big South, "Wolford" winning the Colonial, Central Arkansas winning the MEAC, Richmond winning the NEC, Wagner winning the OVC and also getting in as an at-large bid, "Townson" winning both the Patriot and the Pioneer and also receiving an at-large bid as well, and Sam Houston taking down both the SoCon as well as the Southland. I really hope he wins.

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 07:00 PM
yeah...when i talked about the PMs it was really only him...

bjtheflamesfan
August 26th, 2013, 07:01 PM
I couldnt for the life of me recall if Id made my picks or not so I resubmitted them clenz...if you see two lists with my name disregard the most recent one

bjtheflamesfan
August 26th, 2013, 07:05 PM
by the way where can I find the sheet so I can see my picks?

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 07:31 PM
If you don't see your pics currently on the total form I haven't gotten them yet.

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 07:33 PM
If you want to see your submission (if you just did it give me some time to get it transfered)

Click the link in my sig for the 2013 Season Point Totals

There are 3 tabs in the sheet. The first is the totals, the second is the weekly submissions of each user, and the third is the playoff picks.

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Also BJ...you are in.

Do you want me to keep whatever picks you just submitted, or go with what you did earlier? There are differences

They should be found here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlacO_0rkpWJdGJFMldFRlBQNVdzcVk3WXNnVlNRR Gc#gid=2

BisonFan02
August 26th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Nice to see Clenz picking his equivalent to a football "wet dream" as his natty pick xlolx

Also, lol to us NDSU homers all going NDSU....

At least dback has our back unlike someone else xlolx ...(not literally :D)

dbackjon North Dakota State
ursus arctos horribilis Kansas State

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Nice to see Clenz picking his equivalent to a football "wet dream" as his natty pick xlolx

Also, lol to us NDSU homers all going NDSU....

At least dback has our back unlike someone else xlolx ...(not literally :D)

dbackjon North Dakota State
ursus arctos horribilis Kansas State

That was the one time I'll allow myself to be a homer all season....also I will pick UNI every single week no matter who we are playing this year.

NDSU still gets me 5 points if they get to the chipper...so I played it smart.

Also, yes that may be my dream way to win the title game since a rematch with Appy is gone.

I'd also accept beating Montana and/or Delaware as "dream" situations.

clenz
August 26th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Southern Bison....got your PM and it's done.

Also, your PM stored quota is full...

bjtheflamesfan
August 27th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I'll stick with my first set of picks so if you havent already you can remove my second set of picks

DA BEAR
August 27th, 2013, 10:52 PM
yeah...when i talked about the PMs it was really only him...

Resubmitted 2nd round of picks - didn't know what I was doing on that 1rst one. promise to follow the rules from now on. Thanks!

clenz
August 28th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Resubmitted 2nd round of picks - didn't know what I was doing on that 1rst one. promise to follow the rules from now on. Thanks!

It's all good man! I figured that something weird happened, or you played the best **** with me submission I've ever seen.

I'll get your picks updated on the sheet today

jmufan999
August 28th, 2013, 09:20 AM
clenz, did you get my picks? i tried to check myself but the form is evidently blocked here at work, i can't see it.

clenz
August 28th, 2013, 11:09 AM
You bet.

I got 5 new entries the last 12 hours or so...I'll get them added today

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Just want to put this out there:

I was going "whose the idiot that picked Savannah state over GSU"

Then I realized it was me...

PM sent clenzy

:D

clenz
August 28th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Fixed.

All current submissions should be on the sheet.

24 hours and 11 minutes to get the final picks in to have Thursday games count!

clenz
August 28th, 2013, 05:51 PM
IBleedYellow and a PM from catbooster showed the importance of checking your picks over.

I try to catch everything I can, but with 37 people submitting picks so far (not complaining, I love it and will even more so if I can retain 25+ of you every week) I'm not catching everything.

Booster sent me a correction that I caught for probably 6 other people but missed with him. That miss may have cost him 10 points. Most years (last years record performance by BF02 withstanding) 10 points could separate 1st from 8th.

That PM has me going back over everything but PLEASE double check your picks!

MTfan4life
August 28th, 2013, 07:01 PM
I see Stony Brook is representing in the Big South this season with three picks to be conference champs!! And Baylor just might be playing Missouri State in one man's bracket. I'd really like to see what the reincarnation of TheFan's picks would be just so we can get a Lehigh vs. Illinois State title game in there. It looks like there's 35 people right now. It'd be awesome statistically if there were more, but 35 is a pretty strong number to start the season with.

caribbeanhen
August 28th, 2013, 07:53 PM
ok clenz, just picked Northern Iowa as runner up to North Dakota State - if that's not what you show we have a problem

dgtw
August 29th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Do I have to submit an entire entry at once or can I go back and change it later? What I'm asking is can I make my picks now and then submit my playoff predictions later, as long as it is prior to the Saturday deadline?

clenz
August 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM
The entire form needs to be submitted at once but changes can be made until Saturday's cut off.

Also the deadline to have Thursday games count had come and gone.picks still accepted though through Saturday

Go Apps
August 30th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Need to sign up again - how do it do so?

401ks
August 30th, 2013, 09:06 AM
After thoroughly enjoying my participation in Clenz's Pick 'Em in the past (and winning the CS version last year), I regret that I won't be able to participate this season.

xbawlingx

My High School team, and life in general (including a wonderful new lady in my life) will keep me from devoting the time necessary to compete each and every week.

Best of luck to all!

xthumbsupx

clenz
August 30th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Need to sign up again - how do it do so?

Links in siggy

Go Apps
August 30th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Links in siggy

lost

clenz
August 30th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Click the link for the pick form in my signature, fill it out, that's it

clenz
August 30th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Total sheet has been updated with Thursday games corrected...as well as a new tab look

I've separated the post season picks into their own tabs for AB/AL/NC

Should make it much easier to follow/read

ElCid
August 31st, 2013, 11:44 PM
Well crap. This was a bad week for certain. I got 11 incorrect and two games still to go.

BisonFan02
August 31st, 2013, 11:56 PM
6 incorrect for me this week so far I believe....looks to be about average or so.

clenz
September 1st, 2013, 10:41 PM
Games are corrected....points being put onto the sheet after totaled

clenz
September 1st, 2013, 11:12 PM
Only got about halfway through totalling tonight.

Bed time freaking calls. I'll finish it in the morning.

AGS poll comes out a little later this week, but I should still get the new games up later tomorrow evening.

clenz
September 2nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Totals completed for week 1.

Congrats to putter for taking the week 1 lead with 24 correct!

Interesting notes (something I'm going to try to do each week):
* 5 winners were picked 100% (Georgia Southern, Montana State, Baylor, Arizona, Youngstown State)
* Most commonly missed games were EWU/OSU (5 correct), Towsons/UCONN (9 correct), and UT-M/UT-C (4 correct)
* 41 submissions means 1230 games were picked this week.
* Out of the 1230 games we had 807 correctly picked (65.61%) which averages out to 19.68 per user but 27 had more correct than that. (Aren't averages fun)
* FBS/FCS picker of the week goes to dbackjon. From my count he missed the fewest FCS/FBS games

New games up later tonight!

BisonFan02
September 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Totals completed for week 1.

Congrats to putter for taking the week 1 lead with 24 correct!

Interesting notes (something I'm going to try to do each week):
* 5 winners were picked 100% (Georgia Southern, Montana State, Baylor, Arizona, Youngstown State)
* Most commonly missed games were EWU/OSU (5 correct), Towsons/UCONN (9 correct), and UT-M/UT-C (4 correct)
* 41 submissions means 1230 games were picked this week.
* Out of the 1230 games we had 807 correctly picked (65.61%) which averages out to 19.68 per user but 27 had more correct than that. (Aren't averages fun)
* FBS/FCS picker of the week goes to dbackjon. From my count he missed the fewest FCS/FBS games

New games up later tonight!

Tied me I think. He picked the N. Iowa correct (I picked Iowa State), but Ball State/Ill State incorrect (I picked Ball State)...dbackjon and I agreed on the rest of the FBS/FCS picks. :D

Thanks again for the game!!!

MTfan4life
September 2nd, 2013, 05:05 PM
I found it surprising that so many people picked Campbell. Yes, Charlotte is entering their first season as a football program, but the game was their home opener, they will be FBS right away, so I imagine some decent talent will be at their school, and most importantly, Campbell was SO terrible last season that they lost to Valparaiso by 20!

clenz
September 2nd, 2013, 05:06 PM
I found it surprising that so many people picked Campbell. Yes, Charlotte is entering their first season as a football program, but the game was their home opener, they will be FBS right away, so I imagine some decent talent will be at their school, and most importantly, Campbell was SO terrible last season that they lost to Valparaiso by 20!
I was shocked by that as well...not because of the possible FBS/talent of UNCC but because of how bad Campbell is.

clenz
September 2nd, 2013, 06:09 PM
Games for this week are live!

A couple notes:
- 22 of the 25 are in action this week.
- 10 non FCS games in the top 25 (3 D2 and 7 FBS)
- Only 1 non Saturday game this week - Friday Night.
- Terrible week to try to find good games to have for the wild cards...I mean terrible. The games I picked were BY FAR the best games I could find.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 2nd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Mine are in for week 2....

IBleedYellow
September 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
WOW I'm off to a bad start...

Having to choose between Chatty and GaState is a coin flip....

dbackjon
September 4th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Picks are in

clenz
September 4th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I have added those I have picks from to the total form.

clenz
September 4th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I also added a tab for scoring color codes...will be nice so you know what each color means.

clenz
September 5th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Picks moved into the total sheet as odd the time of this post.

Is anyone having issues submitting picks - re: needing to be logged in to see the form? I've gotten one pm about that being an issue. I assume with 30 picks submitted it's an isolated deal, but need to double check before I go further

ursus arctos horribilis
September 5th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Did I submit for this one?

bjtheflamesfan
September 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I had to log in...did you get my picks?

clenz
September 5th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Your are both in...I'll get your picks moved tonight bj.

Have you had to log in before to submit picks?

bjtheflamesfan
September 5th, 2013, 04:13 PM
I did from my phone (where I made my picks for this week) my computer I did not

clenz
September 5th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Strange...prior to this week I'd never heard of that

caribbeanhen
September 5th, 2013, 08:03 PM
this game sounds like lots of work for you Clenz.... thanks for giving me something to do.... and this year the form actually reflects my picks.. so I'm thinking about winning it

BisonFan02
September 5th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Picks made it for week 2...after looking at them again, I'm kinda kicking myself already, but we'll run with them! :D

clenz
September 5th, 2013, 08:21 PM
You can change until the cut off. I just need a PM to do so....xrotatehx

clenz
September 5th, 2013, 08:24 PM
this game sounds like lots of work for you Clenz.... thanks for giving me something to do.... and this year the form actually reflects my picks.. so I'm thinking about winning it
It's a labor of love - as corny as it is.

I genuinely enjoy doing this. This game is the full reason I first installed google drive on my phone, so I could edit on the go. I wouldn't be in my fifth year doing this if I didn't like it.

It's honestly about 100 times quicker than it used to be where everybody submitted picks on the forum highlighting their winner in red. I counted from those and blah blah blah.

Ursus teaching me google drive made this all possible.

Send him reps for that if you haven't already...seriously. Without drive I don't know I'd be doing it this season.

ElCid
September 5th, 2013, 09:26 PM
I did from my phone (where I made my picks for this week) my computer I did not

Same happened for me only it was a laptop. Never have the issue on my desk top. But I got them in now.

clenz
September 6th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Pick % as of this second....

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B34%5D%7CFerris%20S tate%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

North Dakota State

100%

Ferris State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B34%5D%7CWestern%20Or egon%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Eastern Washington

100%

Western Oregon

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CTexas%20A%26 M%20%5B34%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Sam Houston State

0%

Texas A&M

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B9%5D%7CSMU%20%5B25%5D&chd=e%3AQ7vD

Montana State

26%

SMU

74%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Towson%20%5B34%5D%7CHoly%20Cross%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

Holy Cross

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B15%5D%7CColorado%20%5B 19%5D&chd=e%3AcOjw

Central Arkansas

44%

Colorado

56%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B34%5D%7CDrake%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Northern Iowa

100%

Drake

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B27%5D%7CNorth%20Da kota%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AyzNL

South Dakota State

79%

North Dakota

21%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Villanova%20%5B34%5D%7CFordham%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Villanova

100%

Fordham

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B7%5D%7CFresno%20State%20%5B27% 5D&chd=e%3ANLyz

Cal Poly

21%

Fresno State

79%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B20%5D%7CSouthern%20Ill inois%20%5B14%5D&chd=e%3AloaW

Eastern Illinois

59%

Southern Illinois

41%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Richmond%20%5B2%5D%7CNC%20State%20%5B32%5D&chd=e%3ADw8O

Richmond

6%

NC State

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=New%20Hampshire%20%5B15%5D%7CCentral%20Michiga n%20%5B19%5D&chd=e%3AcOjw

New Hampshire

44%

Central Michigan

56%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=McNeese%20State%20%5B34%5D%7CArkansas%20Pine-Bluff%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

McNeese State

100%

Arkansas Pine-Bluff

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Stony%20Brook%20%5B34%5D%7CRhode%20Island%20%5 B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Stony Brook

100%

Rhode Island

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B25%5D%7CAkron%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3AvDQ7

James Madison

74%

Akron

26%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Wofford%20%5B22%5D%7CThe%20Citadel%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3ApZWl

Wofford

65%

The Citadel

35%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B34%5D%7CMorehead%20Sta te%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Youngstown State

100%

Morehead State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B22%5D%7CFurman%20%5B12 %5D&chd=e%3ApZWl

Coastal Carolina

65%

Furman

35%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Lehigh%20%5B31%5D%7CCCSU%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A6VFp

Lehigh

91%

CCSU

9%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Eastern%20Kentucky%20%5B0%5D%7CLouisville%20%5 B34%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Eastern Kentucky

0%

Louisville

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Wagner%20%5B24%5D%7CMerrimack%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Wagner

71%

Merrimack

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Duquense%20%5B26%5D%7CDayton%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3Aw7PD

Duquense

76%

Dayton

24%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Maine%20%5B16%5D%7CUMASS%20%5B18%5D&chd=e%3AeHh3

Maine

47%

UMASS

53%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Chattanooga%20%5B26%5D%7CGeorgia%20State%20%5B 8%5D&chd=e%3Aw7PD

Chattanooga

76%

Georgia State

24%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Delaware%20State%20%5B1%5D%7CDelaware%20%5B33% 5D&chd=e%3AB4-G

Delaware State

3%

Delaware

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Florida%20%5B23%5D%7CMiami%20%5B11%5D&chd=e%3ArSUs

Florida

68%

Miami

32%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Notre%20Dame%20%5B9%5D%7CMichigan%20%5B25%5D&chd=e%3AQ7vD

Notre Dame

26%

Michigan

74%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Old%20Dominion%20%5B11%5D%7CMaryland%20%5B23%5 D&chd=e%3AUsrS

Old Dominion

32%

Maryland

68%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=South%20Carolina%20%5B7%5D%7CGeorgia.%20%5B27% 5D&chd=e%3ANLyz

South Carolina

21%

Georgia.

79%

clenz
September 6th, 2013, 03:54 PM
The cut off for TONIGHTS game to count will pass in 5 minutes.

You can still enter picks after that for tomorrow's games, but tonight's won't count

clenz
September 6th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I'm getting better at making the forms more user friendly.

Another change to the totals sheet.

Instead of having all weeks in one tab (it gets to a couple thousands rows by the end of the season) I'm going to do a new tab for each week. Going from tab to tab during the season may take 3 more seconds but it will clean a lot of things up.

ALSO

I've gotten the team colors added into the total sheet for each user's home team. This has been a big hit for a "small touch" the last couple years. If I got your colors wrong let me know and I'll change them.

caribbeanhen
September 7th, 2013, 09:30 AM
MSUBobcat .. was that you that picked Delaware State over Delaware?

clenz
September 8th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Totals for week 2 updated.

Interesting notes:
- Leaders after week 2: clenz - 47, ming01 - 47, defending champ BisonFan02 - 46, and 5 tied at 44
- GoApps recovered from terrible week 1 performance (worst for week 1 with 15) to be the top performer in week 2 with 27 of 30 correct
-2 new entrants into the game this week - both ended up with the 2 lowest totals for the week - LeadBolt with 17 and Vitojr130 with 18
- This week was easier than last with 69% of the 1,140 games picked correctly - compared to 65% last week.
- Still have 26 players within 9 games of first place
- 7 games were picked 100% correctly and 2 were picked 100% incorrectly
- More people were willing to pick FCS over FBS picks this week, but it backfired for a lot of people.

MSUBobcat
September 8th, 2013, 07:28 PM
MSUBobcat .. was that you that picked Delaware State over Delaware?

I just checked on how I did this week and saw that. xdohx CLEARLY a mistake. Clenz, any chance you'll take my word for it that I definitely did not intend to pick Delaware State? xprayx

BisonFan02
September 8th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Totals for week 2 updated.

Interesting notes:
- After correctly picking 27 of 30 defending champion BisonFan02 moves into first place for the year
- GoApps recovered from terrible week 1 performance (worst for week 1 with 15) to tie BF02 for top performer in week 2 with 27 of 30 correct
-2 new entrants into the game this week - both ended up with the 2 lowest totals for the week - LeadBolt with 17 and Vitojr130 with 18
- This week was easier than last with 69% of the 1,140 games picked correctly - compared to 65% last week.
- Still have 26 players within 9 games of first place
- 7 games were picked 100% correctly and 2 were picked 100% incorrectly
- More people were willing to pick FCS over FBS picks this week, but it backfired for a lot of people.

As much as I would want this to be true, I got 7 picks wrong instead of 3 (Wagner, the Dukes, Florida, Southern Ill, Central Ark, Georgia State, and Villanova)...should have 23 this week.

ming01
September 8th, 2013, 11:33 PM
bison fans representin towards the top. mvfc too with clenz

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 10:06 AM
As much as I would want this to be true, I got 7 picks wrong instead of 3 (Wagner, the Dukes, Florida, Southern Ill, Central Ark, Georgia State, and Villanova)...should have 23 this week.
Damn...the way I counted I had you right next to goapps...so I put his in for you

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM
bison fans representin towards the top. mvfc too with clenz
Suck it....

UNI finally wins a big one this year...xlolx

darell1976
September 9th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Only 3 back, I'm doing pretty good. Games are going to get tougher once conference play kicks in.

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Only 3 back, I'm doing pretty good. Games are going to get tougher once conference play kicks in.
Typically the % goes down some during conference games, but, most of the time the top teams aren't playing each other so the picks are easier as well.

The toss up games are what gets harder because I get a better idea of what is going to be a good game and what won't and have better games to pick from as there are less D2/FBS games.

darell1976
September 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Typically the % goes down some during conference games, but, most of the time the top teams aren't playing each other so the picks are easier as well.

The toss up games are what gets harder because I get a better idea of what is going to be a good game and what won't and have better games to pick from as there are less D2/FBS games.

As UNC proved...Don't forget to pick the D2 teams to win.

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 07:53 PM
WEEK 3 PICKS ARE LIVE!

NEW WRINKLE, THANKS TO URSUS, TO HELP YOU KNOW IF YOU GOT YOUR PICKS IN OR NOT....YOU NOW RECEIVE YOUR PICKS E-MAILED TO YOU! MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ON THE FORM AND THEY WILL SHOW UP IN A COUPLE MINUTES IF THE TESTS I'VE DONE ARE ANY INDICATION.

A couple notes for the picks this week:
-Only 1 top 25 match up - EIU vs ISUr
- Non top 25 games were stinkers this week. I thought last week was tough to find good match ups...this week was even harder.
- No mid-week games so you have until 9AM Saturday morning

Lastly throw rep towards ursus, not that he needs it, for the e-mailer option. I'm still mostly lost on most of the options of the forms. He has been a huge reason for this going like it has.

Double lastly...I wouldn't mind some rep either.... /repwhoring

http://toonrefugee.com/images/rep_whore.jpg

MTfan4life
September 9th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I see you decided to rep the state of Iowa with the irrelevant to pretty much every one else Iowa/Iowa State game choice. ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
September 9th, 2013, 09:28 PM
The sheet has been shut off for a little bit. clenzy went wild and some repairs need to be made. xlolx

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM
The sheet has been shut off for a little bit. clenzy went wild and some repairs need to be made. xlolx
I dun ****ed up....

like I said...rep the **** out of ursus for saving me most of the time.

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Okay...I think the form is fixed.

I didn't **** it up that badly...twas but a flesh wound

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/image/monty-python-flesh-wound.jpg

I believe I got PM's sent to those who had already submitted, but if I missed you please resubmit your picks. They got lost in my screw up.

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 10:19 PM
I see you decided to rep the state of Iowa with the irrelevant to pretty much every one else Iowa/Iowa State game choice. ;)
It was that ****ty of a week for toss up games...it really was.

I honestly went to 5dimes and starting looking at early spreads to get games that the "experts" thought would be close to try to start some separation between people.

The Iowa/Iowa State game is a battle for second place in the state of Iowa. UNI is clearly the best team in the state this year. I'm hoping some UNI donor rents a plane to fly over Jack Trice Stadium in Ames during the game with a banner that reads "Congrats on being second best" in purple and yellow.

Both teams look bad, should be a tight game (and spread is only 2.5)

Texas/Ole Miss is interesting to me because of the turmoil in Austin right now, and seeing if Ole Miss deserves the ranking.
Bama/TAMU is obvious
UCLA/Nebraska is interesting to see if UCLA is for real, if Nebraska is slipping, etc...

You'll find a lot of my FBS games, other than the obvious games like Bama/TAMU or Georgia/S. Carolina, will focus around the B10/B12. It's what I grew up watching so it's what I find interesting

MTfan4life
September 9th, 2013, 11:26 PM
TCU vs. Texas Tech would have been a great toss up!

but yes, I do agree that game is nothing more than a coin flip after the two teams' start to their season. I was just giving you grief knowing you're in Iowa. I have some ties to Iowa and have been giving my friends crap about the lackluster start to the seasons for the big 2 in Iowa.

clenz
September 9th, 2013, 11:31 PM
TTU/TCU was the first game out. It would have made it, but I feel as though I should have more fcs than fbs toss up games...so instead you get pvam/southern

Also didn't want 3 of 4 games involving big 12 schools

clenz
September 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Only 13 submitted so far...GET YOUR PICKS IN.

Summary of forms so far

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B7%5D%7CToledo%20%5B6 %5D&chd=e%3Aiddi

Eastern Washington

54%

Toledo

46%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B13%5D%7CDelaware%20State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

Delaware State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CColorado-Mesa%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana State

100%

Colorado-Mesa

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CTexas%20Sou thern%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Sam Houston State

100%

Texas Southern

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B12%5D%7CSELA%20%5B 1%5D&chd=e%3A7EE7

South Dakota State

92%

SELA

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B10%5D%7CUT-Martin%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3AxOOx

Central Arkansas

77%

UT-Martin

23%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B7%5D%7CIllinois%20Stat e%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3Aiddi

Eastern Illinois

54%

Illinois State

46%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=McNeese%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CWest%20Alabama%20 %5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

McNeese State

100%

West Alabama

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20%5B11%5D%7CNorth%20Dakota%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A2JJ2

Montana

85%

North Dakota

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Richmond%20%5B12%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7EE7

Richmond

92%

Gardner-Webb

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B7%5D%7CColorado%20State%20%5B6 %5D&chd=e%3Aiddi

Cal Poly

54%

Colorado State

46%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=New%20Hampshire%20%5B13%5D%7CColgate%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

New Hampshire

100%

Colgate

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Stony%20Brook%20%5B7%5D%7CBuffalo%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3Aiddi

Stony Brook

54%

Buffalo

46%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Wofford%20%5B1%5D%7CGeorgia%20Southern%20%5B12 %5D&chd=e%3AE77E

Wofford

8%

Georgia Southern

92%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B13%5D%7CSt.%20Francis%20( PA)%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

James Madison

100%

St. Francis (PA)

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B1%5D%7CMichigan%20Stat e%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3AE77E

Youngstown State

8%

Michigan State

92%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B7%5D%7CEastern%20Kentu cky%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3Aiddi

Coastal Carolina

54%

Eastern Kentucky

46%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Fordham%20%5B0%5D%7CTemple%20%5B13%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Fordham

0%

Temple

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Northern%20Airzona%20%5B12%5D%7CUC-Davis%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A7EE7

Northern Airzona

92%

UC-Davis

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Lehigh%20%5B10%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3AxOOx

Lehigh

77%

Monmouth

23%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Samford%20%5B11%5D%7CFAMU%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A2JJ2

Samford

85%

FAMU

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Delaware%20%5B2%5D%7CNavy%20%5B11%5D&chd=e%3AJ22J

Delaware

15%

Navy

85%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Morehead%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CJacksonville%20%5 B13%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Morehead State

0%

Jacksonville

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Dayton%20%5B11%5D%7CRobert%20Morris%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A2JJ2

Dayton

85%

Robert Morris

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Rhode%20Island%20%5B1%5D%7CAlbany%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3AE77E

Rhode Island

8%

Albany

92%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=PV%20A%26M%20%5B10%5D%7CSouthern%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3AxOOx

PV A&M

77%

Southern

23%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Alabama%20%5B11%5D%7CTAMU%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A2JJ2

Alabama

85%

TAMU

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=UCLA%20%5B7%5D%7CNebraska%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3Aiddi

UCLA

54%

Nebraska

46%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Ole%20Miss%20%5B10%5D%7CTexas%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3AxOOx

Ole Miss

77%

Texas

23%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Iowa%20%5B8%5D%7CIowa%20State%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3AnYYn

Iowa

62%

Iowa State

38%

I apparently didn't pick real tough toss ups...damn

clenz
September 11th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Doubled the number of picks in the last 20 hours...damn.

No real changes - this week seems to be about 90% unanamous....however, Toledo is starting to take a sizable lead over EWU. Other than that only 1 game is a "toss up" at this point - UCLA/Nebraska

May not be a ton of shifting going on this week as there are only 5 games that aren't like 97% the same

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B10%5D%7CToledo%20%5B 15%5D&chd=e%3AZmmZ

Eastern Washington

40%

Toledo

60%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B25%5D%7CDelaware%20State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

Delaware State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B25%5D%7CColorado-Mesa%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana State

100%

Colorado-Mesa

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B25%5D%7CTexas%20Sou thern%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Sam Houston State

100%

Texas Southern

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B24%5D%7CSELA%20%5B 1%5D&chd=e%3A9bCj

South Dakota State

96%

SELA

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B21%5D%7CUT-Martin%20%5B4%5D&chd=e%3A1vKP

Central Arkansas

84%

UT-Martin

16%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B15%5D%7CIllinois%20Sta te%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3AmZZm

Eastern Illinois

60%

Illinois State

40%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=McNeese%20State%20%5B25%5D%7CWest%20Alabama%20 %5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

McNeese State

100%

West Alabama

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20%5B20%5D%7CNorth%20Dakota%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3AzMMz

Montana

80%

North Dakota

20%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Richmond%20%5B24%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9bCj

Richmond

96%

Gardner-Webb

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B14%5D%7CColorado%20State%20%5B 11%5D&chd=e%3Aj1cJ

Cal Poly

56%

Colorado State

44%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=New%20Hampshire%20%5B25%5D%7CColgate%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

New Hampshire

100%

Colgate

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Stony%20Brook%20%5B11%5D%7CBuffalo%20%5B14%5D&chd=e%3AcJj1

Stony Brook

44%

Buffalo

56%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Wofford%20%5B3%5D%7CGeorgia%20Southern%20%5B22 %5D&chd=e%3AHr4T

Wofford

12%

Georgia Southern

88%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B25%5D%7CSt.%20Francis%20( PA)%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

James Madison

100%

St. Francis (PA)

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B1%5D%7CMichigan%20Stat e%20%5B24%5D&chd=e%3ACj9b

Youngstown State

4%

Michigan State

96%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B9%5D%7CEastern%20Kentu cky%20%5B16%5D&chd=e%3AXCo8

Coastal Carolina

36%

Eastern Kentucky

64%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Fordham%20%5B0%5D%7CTemple%20%5B25%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Fordham

0%

Temple

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Northern%20Airzona%20%5B23%5D%7CUC-Davis%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A63FH

Northern Airzona

92%

UC-Davis

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Lehigh%20%5B19%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3AwoPW

Lehigh

76%

Monmouth

24%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Samford%20%5B23%5D%7CFAMU%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A63FH

Samford

92%

FAMU

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Delaware%20%5B2%5D%7CNavy%20%5B23%5D&chd=e%3AFH63

Delaware

8%

Navy

92%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Morehead%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CJacksonville%20%5 B25%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Morehead State

0%

Jacksonville

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Dayton%20%5B16%5D%7CRobert%20Morris%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3Ao8XC

Dayton

64%

Robert Morris

36%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Rhode%20Island%20%5B1%5D%7CAlbany%20%5B24%5D&chd=e%3ACj9b

Rhode Island

4%

Albany

96%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=PV%20A%26M%20%5B15%5D%7CSouthern%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3AmZZm

PV A&M

60%

Southern

40%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Alabama%20%5B22%5D%7CTAMU%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A4THr

Alabama

88%

TAMU

12%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=UCLA%20%5B12%5D%7CNebraska%20%5B13%5D&chd=e%3AethR

UCLA

48%

Nebraska

52%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Ole%20Miss%20%5B18%5D%7CTexas%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AuER6

Ole Miss

72%

Texas

28%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Iowa%20%5B16%5D%7CIowa%20State%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3Ao8XC

Iowa

64%

Iowa State

36%

ming01
September 12th, 2013, 05:24 AM
TTU/TCU was the first game out. It would have made it, but I feel as though I should have more fcs than fbs toss up games...so instead you get pvam/southern

Also didn't want 3 of 4 games involving big 12 schools

asu wisco would have been a good pick imo

clenz
September 13th, 2013, 11:36 AM
most recent %

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B12%5D%7CToledo%20%5B 21%5D&chd=e%3AXRot

Eastern Washington

36%

Toledo

64%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B33%5D%7CDelaware%20State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

Delaware State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B33%5D%7CColorado-Mesa%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana State

100%

Colorado-Mesa

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B33%5D%7CTexas%20Sou thern%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Sam Houston State

100%

Texas Southern

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B32%5D%7CSELA%20%5B 1%5D&chd=e%3A-CB8

South Dakota State

97%

SELA

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B29%5D%7CUT-Martin%20%5B4%5D&chd=e%3A4OHw

Central Arkansas

88%

UT-Martin

12%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B22%5D%7CIllinois%20Sta te%20%5B11%5D&chd=e%3AqqVV

Eastern Illinois

67%

Illinois State

33%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=McNeese%20State%20%5B33%5D%7CWest%20Alabama%20 %5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

McNeese State

100%

West Alabama

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20%5B28%5D%7CNorth%20Dakota%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A2SJs

Montana

85%

North Dakota

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Richmond%20%5B32%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A-CB8

Richmond

97%

Gardner-Webb

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B16%5D%7CColorado%20State%20%5B 17%5D&chd=e%3AfBg9

Cal Poly

48%

Colorado State

52%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=New%20Hampshire%20%5B32%5D%7CColgate%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A-CB8

New Hampshire

97%

Colgate

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Stony%20Brook%20%5B13%5D%7CBuffalo%20%5B20%5D&chd=e%3AZNmx

Stony Brook

39%

Buffalo

61%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Wofford%20%5B4%5D%7CGeorgia%20Southern%20%5B29 %5D&chd=e%3AHw4O

Wofford

12%

Georgia Southern

88%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B33%5D%7CSt.%20Francis%20( PA)%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

James Madison

100%

St. Francis (PA)

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B1%5D%7CMichigan%20Stat e%20%5B32%5D&chd=e%3AB8-C

Youngstown State

3%

Michigan State

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B10%5D%7CEastern%20Kent ucky%20%5B23%5D&chd=e%3ATYsm

Coastal Carolina

30%

Eastern Kentucky

70%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Fordham%20%5B0%5D%7CTemple%20%5B33%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

Fordham

0%

Temple

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Northern%20Airzona%20%5B31%5D%7CUC-Davis%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A8GD4

Northern Airzona

94%

UC-Davis

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Lehigh%20%5B26%5D%7CMonmouth%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AyaNk

Lehigh

79%

Monmouth

21%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Samford%20%5B31%5D%7CFAMU%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A8GD4

Samford

94%

FAMU

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Delaware%20%5B2%5D%7CNavy%20%5B31%5D&chd=e%3AD48G

Delaware

6%

Navy

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Morehead%20State%20%5B1%5D%7CJacksonville%20%5 B32%5D&chd=e%3AB8-C

Morehead State

3%

Jacksonville

97%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Dayton%20%5B21%5D%7CRobert%20Morris%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3AotXR

Dayton

64%

Robert Morris

36%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Rhode%20Island%20%5B2%5D%7CAlbany%20%5B31%5D&chd=e%3AD48G

Rhode Island

6%

Albany

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=PV%20A%26M%20%5B19%5D%7CSouthern%20%5B14%5D&chd=e%3Ak1bJ

PV A&M

58%

Southern

42%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Alabama%20%5B29%5D%7CTAMU%20%5B4%5D&chd=e%3A4OHw

Alabama

88%

TAMU

12%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=UCLA%20%5B15%5D%7CNebraska%20%5B18%5D&chd=e%3AdFi5

UCLA

45%

Nebraska

55%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Ole%20Miss%20%5B22%5D%7CTexas%20%5B11%5D&chd=e%3AqqVV

Ole Miss

67%

Texas

33%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Iowa%20%5B21%5D%7CIowa%20State%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3AotXR

Iowa

64%

Iowa State

36%

ursus arctos horribilis
September 13th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the updates clenzy. How's the list of peoples going this week? NAME THE SLACKERS!

I don't even know if there are slackers. I just wanted to LB this post up a bit.

clenz
September 13th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Not sure what you mean by that...so...here's a couple ways.

People who haven't submitted this week that submitted week 1
813jag - a shock to me...almost never misses a week and is at the top of the contest every year
DJKyR0 - Normally real consistant, but missed last week as well
footballer23 - First year playing, just 6 games back...
MSUBobcat - usually doesn't miss...just 5 games back
mvemjsunpx - just 2 game back....really can't afford to miss a week if he wants to stay in that kind of position
putter - just 2 games backand was the highman in week 1
rabidrabbit - is normally rather off and on if he plays
RichH2 - missed last week as well
SUPharmacist - missed last week as well

If we are talking people who aren't doing so hot right now...

These are the people who have played both weeks, and are still under 40 total correct.

melloware13

Lehigh'98

Bisonator

ElCid

UNHFAN@RWU

ursus arctos horribilis

IBleedYellow

To prove how strong this field is this year, so far, none of you are in the top 29. Plenty of time to change that though.

IBleedYellow
September 13th, 2013, 05:59 PM
So...why is one of mine pink? Is that a reason I only got 15...?

Clearly I'm better at choosing Playoffs vs. Games.

Ugh, I suck.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 13th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah clenz I was just wondering if people were sticking with it is all and giving a reminder bump for those that hadn't this week basically.

dbackjon
September 13th, 2013, 06:04 PM
So...why is one of mine pink?

I suck.

Hmmm

813Jag
September 13th, 2013, 06:04 PM
I8 just got my picks in, been dealing with a crazy week of SU/GSU sports

813Jag
September 13th, 2013, 06:05 PM
I just got my picks in, been dealing with a crazy week of SU/GSU sports

dbackjon
September 13th, 2013, 06:15 PM

So cray-cray you posted it twice!

mvemjsunpx
September 13th, 2013, 06:38 PM
There, I just got 'em in. Thanks for the reminder.

clenz
September 13th, 2013, 06:52 PM
So...why is one of mine pink? Is that a reason I only got 15...?

Clearly I'm better at choosing Playoffs vs. Games.

Ugh, I suck.
Yeah... I *shame* the low picker of the week by turning their number pink to draw attention to it.

It's my not-so-passive-aggressive way of saying "Turn down the suck, turn up the good"xlolx

clenz
September 13th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Yeah clenz I was just wondering if people were sticking with it is all and giving a reminder bump for those that hadn't this week basically.
Retention rate from week 1 to 2 this year was much better than last...and so far from 2 to 3 is very good.

Smaller group of players this year - but a much more active group of posters from the board playing compared to a bunch of people I didn't recognize the names of last year.

I'm sure by the end of the year I'll be down to 20ish full time players...but we'll see.

I'm doing my best to find ways to bump this multiple times through the week without just saying "bump" to keep it on peoples minds...as well as sending some PM's if If feel they are needed.

clenz
September 13th, 2013, 06:57 PM
xthumbsupx

I just know you are one that has played every year of the 5 year history of the game and has missed less weeks in that 5 year period that the majority of players miss in a season (honestly, looking through my records you're at less than 5 total missed weeksxbowx

I figured a quick PM would get you in....no homo

clenz
September 13th, 2013, 06:57 PM
There, I just got 'em in. Thanks for the reminder.
No prob. I don't like seeing anyone miss weeks - especially those near the top who play weekly

ursus arctos horribilis
September 13th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Retention rate from week 1 to 2 this year was much better than last...and so far from 2 to 3 is very good.

Smaller group of players this year - but a much more active group of posters from the board playing compared to a bunch of people I didn't recognize the names of last year.

I'm sure by the end of the year I'll be down to 20ish full time players...but we'll see.

I'm doing my best to find ways to bump this multiple times through the week without just saying "bump" to keep it on peoples minds...as well as sending some PM's if If feel they are needed.

I could see that and figure a couple of us could help in that regard so it isn't just you doing it. I know how dirty it feels to have ot bump your own thread constantly so figured I'd give a shot to the top and get an inquiry in as well.

It's how a Playa rolls.

ElCid
September 13th, 2013, 08:20 PM

But that is the key. Play every week and you move because people are just lazy. Last year I only ranged from 19 to 24 every week, but never missed. Did well in the playoffs and was a contender up to the Championship game. I just didn't pick NDSU. Stupid.

Participation is the key people. Oh wait, I want to win. Don't participate people....:o

clenz
September 14th, 2013, 02:36 PM
All forms that were submitted are moved to the total sheet.

If you check it before the day is over don't fret that every single cell is red. It's how I format.

I turn every cell red and put a color format over top of it for correct picks.

I'll get the completed games put in as they finish.

clenz
September 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM
TOTALS FOR WEEK 2 ARE DONE AND ADDED TO THE SHEET!

Rough week.

38 pickers for the second straight week
Average fell from 69% correct to 64% correct (19 per person)
clenz was the top picker for the week at 24
6 people tied for the lowest of the week with 17
Ming01 was among one of the lowest and fell from second place to 7th...though still just 5 games back

Top 3 after 3 weeks

clenz
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

813jag

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

BisonFan02

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Getting tough to post the bottom because of people missing...

The new week will be up sometime Monday

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Just staying within striking distance....looooooong season.

clenz
September 15th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Just staying within striking distance....looooooong season.
That's all you really have to do.

Normal eb and flow will created a 8-12 game swing every couple weeks in the top 10-15.

With the playoff scoring system and AQ/AL points staying close is all it may take.

BisonFan02
September 15th, 2013, 12:30 AM
That's all you really have to do.

Normal eb and flow will created a 8-12 game swing every couple weeks in the top 10-15.

With the playoff scoring system and AQ/AL points staying close is all it may take.

My season finish last year:

Week 12 - 25
AQ/AL/NC - 32
1st Round - 12
2nd Round - 34
Quarters - 15
Semis - 20
Championship - 16

That's how you win with people dropping like flies as well.

IBleedYellow
September 15th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Looks like I am doing better, but my week 1 of 15 really hurts.

gotts
September 15th, 2013, 10:27 AM
20-20-20 well at least I'm consistent :)

Skyhawk71
September 16th, 2013, 08:29 PM
I am still getting last weeks pick form, usually if it is not up I just can't get on it

clenz
September 16th, 2013, 08:34 PM
I forgot to shut it off last week

Sent from a, likely, NSA tracked device

clenz
September 16th, 2013, 09:27 PM
NOW WEEK 4 PICKS ARE ACTIVE!

Fear the Bird
September 17th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Good picks Clenz - time will tell but I feel like there will be some separation on some of those games

dbackjon
September 17th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Who is Charolette?

gotts
September 17th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Who is Charolette?

That's actually supposed to be ChatRoulette.

clenz
September 17th, 2013, 01:45 PM
A team no-one has picked yet, and probably won't. I'll fix it when I get home.

Really though, there were some games I didn't even want to give the other team as an option...stone pretty lopsided games, on paper, this week

clenz
September 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM
So far only 23 submissions this week...about 15 short of normal...well 14 as I haven't either.

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Perfect!

clenz
September 19th, 2013, 10:10 PM
This will, apparently, be a week of nearly ZERO seapartion.

There is only 1 game that isn't at least 20-7..with most at least 25-2...

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B27%5D%7CDelaware%2 0State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

North Dakota State

100%

Delaware State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B27%5D%7CNC%20Central%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

NC Central

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B27%5D%7CIncarnate%2 0Word%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Sam Houston State

100%

Incarnate Word

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B27%5D%7CNorthern%20Colora do%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Northern Iowa

100%

Northern Colorado

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B22%5D%7CStephan%20F%20Aus tin%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A0IL2

Montana State

81%

Stephan F Austin

19%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CNebraska%20 %5B27%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

South Dakota State

0%

Nebraska

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B6%5D%7CNorthern%20Illi nois%20%5B21%5D&chd=e%3AOOxx

Eastern Illinois

22%

Northern Illinois

78%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Montana%20%5B27%5D%7COKPSU%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana

100%

OKPSU

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Wofford%20%5B24%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A44HH

Wofford

89%

Gardner-Webb

11%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Fordham%20%5B27%5D%7CColumbia%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Fordham

100%

Columbia

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=McNeese%20State%20%5B27%5D%7CWeber%20State%20% 5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

McNeese State

100%

Weber State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Stony%20Brook%20%5B14%5D%7CVillanova%20%5B13%5 D&chd=e%3AhLez

Stony Brook

52%

Villanova

48%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B27%5D%7CHampton%20%5B0 %5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Coastal Carolina

100%

Hampton

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B27%5D%7CMissouri%20Sta te%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Central Arkansas

100%

Missouri State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B26%5D%7CCharolette%20%5B1 %5D&chd=e%3A9nCX

James Madison

96%

Charolette

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Bethune-Cookman%20%5B1%5D%7CFlorida%20State%20%5B26%5D&chd=e%3ACX9n

Bethune-Cookman

4%

Florida State

96%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Samford%20%5B19%5D%7CSELA%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3AtBS9

Samford

70%

SELA

30%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Maine%20%5B1%5D%7CNorthwestern%20%5B26%5D&chd=e%3ACX9n

Maine

4%

Northwestern

96%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Northern%20Airzona%20%5B26%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota %20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9nCX

Northern Airzona

96%

South Dakota

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B27%5D%7CDuquense%20%5B 0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Youngstown State

100%

Duquense

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Richmond%20%5B18%5D%7CLiberty%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3AqqVV

Richmond

67%

Liberty

33%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Princeton%20%5B3%5D%7CLehigh%20%5B24%5D&chd=e%3AHH44

Princeton

11%

Lehigh

89%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Sacramento%20State%20%5B6%5D%7CSouthern%20Utah %20%5B21%5D&chd=e%3AOOxx

Sacramento State

22%

Southern Utah

78%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Elon%20%5B2%5D%7CAppalachian%20State%20%5B25%5 D&chd=e%3AEv7P

Elon

7%

Appalachian State

93%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=UNLV%20%5B23%5D%7CWestern%20Illinois%20%5B4%5D&chd=e%3A2gJe

UNLV

85%

Western Illinois

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Boise%20State%20%5B21%5D%7CFresno%20State%20%5 B6%5D&chd=e%3AxxOO

Boise State

78%

Fresno State

22%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Houston%20%5B21%5D%7CRice%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3AxxOO

Houston

78%

Rice

22%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Notre%20Dame%20%5B23%5D%7CMichigan%20State%20% 5B4%5D&chd=e%3A2gJe

Notre Dame

85%

Michigan State

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Stanford%20%5B26%5D%7CArizona%20State%20%5B1%5 D&chd=e%3A9nCX

Stanford

96%

Arizona State

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=UTEP%20%5B20%5D%7CUTSA%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AvZQl

UTEP

74%

UTSA

26%

clenz
September 20th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Up to 32 submissions...

Only 22 hours left...!

clenz
September 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM
This is a list of people who have not submitted this week that submitted in week 1..

bjtheflamesfan

bojeta

DJKyR0

Lehigh'98

melloware13

MSUBobcat

RichH2

SUPharmacist

ursus arctos horribilis

Vitojr130

WrenFGun

dbackjon
September 20th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Damn that lazy UAH

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Got em' in clenzy and tried to jumble up your stats a little bit. fwiw I don't think UNC will beat UNI but they are just solid enough defense I figured I'd pick a few upsets to go against the easy picks.

clenz
September 20th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Got em' in clenzy and tried to jumble up your stats a little bit. fwiw I don't think UNC will beat UNI but they are just solid enough defense I figured I'd pick a few upsets to go against the easy picks.
Someone has to go on a ledge....

Normally when they do it though, they don't go to 98th floor to do so....

clenz
September 20th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Updated list of those who are MIA

bjtheflamesfan
bojeta
DJKyR0
Lehigh'98
melloware13
MSUBobcat
RichH2
SUPharmacist
Vitojr130
WrenFGun

clenz
September 20th, 2013, 01:39 PM
You weren't the only one to pick UNC now that I look at it ursus...the other person that did doesn't quality for totals though due to post count

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B32%5D%7CDelaware%2 0State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

North Dakota State

100%

Delaware State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B32%5D%7CNC%20Central%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

NC Central

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B32%5D%7CIncarnate%2 0Word%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Sam Houston State

100%

Incarnate Word

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B30%5D%7CNorthern%20Colora do%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7.D.

Northern Iowa

94%

Northern Colorado

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B24%5D%7CStephan%20F%20Aus tin%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3Av.P.

Montana State

75%

Stephan F Austin

25%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B0%5D%7CNebraska%20 %5B32%5D&chd=e%3AAA..

South Dakota State

0%

Nebraska

100%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B7%5D%7CNorthern%20Illi nois%20%5B25%5D&chd=e%3AN.x.

Eastern Illinois

22%

Northern Illinois

78%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Montana%20%5B32%5D%7COKPSU%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Montana

100%

OKPSU

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Wofford%20%5B29%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A5.F.

Wofford

91%

Gardner-Webb

9%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Fordham%20%5B31%5D%7CColumbia%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9.B.

Fordham

97%

Columbia

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=McNeese%20State%20%5B32%5D%7CWeber%20State%20% 5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

McNeese State

100%

Weber State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Stony%20Brook%20%5B17%5D%7CVillanova%20%5B15%5 D&chd=e%3Ah.d.

Stony Brook

53%

Villanova

47%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B32%5D%7CHampton%20%5B0 %5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Coastal Carolina

100%

Hampton

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Central%20Arkansas%20%5B30%5D%7CMissouri%20Sta te%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7.D.

Central Arkansas

94%

Missouri State

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B31%5D%7CCharolette%20%5B1 %5D&chd=e%3A9.B.

James Madison

97%

Charolette

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Bethune-Cookman%20%5B2%5D%7CFlorida%20State%20%5B30%5D&chd=e%3AD.7.

Bethune-Cookman

6%

Florida State

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Samford%20%5B23%5D%7CSELA%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3At.R.

Samford

72%

SELA

28%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Maine%20%5B2%5D%7CNorthwestern%20%5B30%5D&chd=e%3AD.7.

Maine

6%

Northwestern

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Northern%20Airzona%20%5B30%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota %20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7.D.

Northern Airzona

94%

South Dakota

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B32%5D%7CDuquense%20%5B 0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Youngstown State

100%

Duquense

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Richmond%20%5B22%5D%7CLiberty%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3Ar.T.

Richmond

69%

Liberty

31%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Princeton%20%5B6%5D%7CLehigh%20%5B26%5D&chd=e%3AL.z.

Princeton

19%

Lehigh

81%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Sacramento%20State%20%5B7%5D%7CSouthern%20Utah %20%5B25%5D&chd=e%3AN.x.

Sacramento State

22%

Southern Utah

78%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Elon%20%5B2%5D%7CAppalachian%20State%20%5B30%5 D&chd=e%3AD.7.

Elon

6%

Appalachian State

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=UNLV%20%5B27%5D%7CWestern%20Illinois%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A1.J.

UNLV

84%

Western Illinois

16%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Boise%20State%20%5B25%5D%7CFresno%20State%20%5 B7%5D&chd=e%3Ax.N.

Boise State

78%

Fresno State

22%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Houston%20%5B24%5D%7CRice%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3Av.P.

Houston

75%

Rice

25%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Notre%20Dame%20%5B27%5D%7CMichigan%20State%20% 5B5%5D&chd=e%3A1.J.

Notre Dame

84%

Michigan State

16%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Stanford%20%5B29%5D%7CArizona%20State%20%5B3%5 D&chd=e%3A5.F.

Stanford

91%

Arizona State

9%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=UTEP%20%5B25%5D%7CUTSA%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3Ax.N.

UTEP

78%

UTSA

22%

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Someone has to go on a ledge....

Normally when they do it though, they don't go to 98th floor to do so....

I'm not like everybody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkYoT5Gezo

clenz
September 22nd, 2013, 02:34 PM
Totals added for this week.

Easy week this week, and little was done in terms of shuffling as almost everyone had between 24 and 26 correct.

Players with at least 90 corrent picks through week 4 (at least 75% correct)

clenz
81%

mvemjsunpx
77%

813jag
77%

Go Lehigh TU Owl
75%

Fear the Bird
75%

BisonFan02
75%

Top pickers this week - with 26 each.

clenz

mvemjsunpx

Go Lehigh TU Owl

putter

Low man this week with only 17
catbooster

Average correct was 23.91 at 79.7%

IBleedYellow
September 22nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
I've been going up each week.

Hope I can continue that until I hit the roof and just sit there! :D

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
I've been going up each week.

Hope I can continue that until I hit the roof and just sit there! :D

Not happening IBY... :D

IBleedYellow
September 23rd, 2013, 06:27 AM
Just watch...:D

ming01
September 23rd, 2013, 09:10 PM
im sitting nicely after my abysmal week last week

clenz
September 23rd, 2013, 09:31 PM
Gonna be a little later this week. Long weekend involving buying and selling of houses and catching up on my actual job work

clenz
September 23rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
21 top 25 teams in action this week...only 16 top 25 games though.

I think we will see separation this week....

clenz
September 23rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
PICKS FOR THE WEEK ARE LIVE.

I tried my damnedest to get toss ups to create separation. If there isn't shifting this week I'll be disapointed.

clenz
September 25th, 2013, 07:59 AM
There is a Thursday game this week! Get them in!

MTfan4life
September 26th, 2013, 05:01 AM
I knew this week was going to be tough even without all the toss-up picks! I'd be surprised to see a majority selection for most of the games this week.

clenz
September 26th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Ask and you shall receive....

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B25%5D%7CSouth%20Da kota%20State%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7PEv

North Dakota State

93%

South Dakota State

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B27%5D%7CStony%20Brook%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

Stony Brook

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B18%5D%7CEastern%20W ashington%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3AqqVV

Sam Houston State

67%

Eastern Washington

33%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B22%5D%7CMcNeese%20State%2 0%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A0IL2

Northern Iowa

81%

McNeese State

19%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Montana%20%5B26%5D%7CNorthern%20Arizona%20%5B1 %5D&chd=e%3A9nCX

Montana

96%

Northern Arizona

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B24%5D%7CEastern%20Kent ucky%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A44HH

Eastern Illinois

89%

Eastern Kentucky

11%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Fordham%20%5B27%5D%7CSt.%20Francis%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Fordham

100%

St. Francis

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=New%20Hampshire%20%5B26%5D%7CLehigh%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9nCX

New Hampshire

96%

Lehigh

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B25%5D%7CElon%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7PEv

Coastal Carolina

93%

Elon

7%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B20%5D%7CNorth%20Dakota%20 %5B7%5D&chd=e%3AvZQl

Montana State

74%

North Dakota

26%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B23%5D%7CDelaware%20%5B4%5 D&chd=e%3A2gJe

James Madison

85%

Delaware

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B20%5D%7CPortland%20State%20%5B 7%5D&chd=e%3AvZQl

Cal Poly

74%

Portland State

26%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=UT-Martin%20%5B26%5D%7CSEMO%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9nCX

UT-Martin

96%

SEMO

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Villanova%20%5B27%5D%7CPenn%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Villanova

100%

Penn

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B15%5D%7CSouthern%20Ill inois%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3Ajjcc

Youngstown State

56%

Southern Illinois

44%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Maine%20%5B15%5D%7CRichmond%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3Ajjcc

Maine

56%

Richmond

44%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Gardner-Webb%20%5B27%5D%7CPoint%20U.%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Gardner-Webb

100%

Point U.

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=CCSU%20%5B15%5D%7CRhode%20Island%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3Ajjcc

CCSU

56%

Rhode Island

44%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Norfolk%20State%20%5B18%5D%7CMorgan%20State%20 %5B9%5D&chd=e%3AqqVV

Norfolk State

67%

Morgan State

33%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Charleston%20Southern%20%5B3%5D%7CAppalachian% 20State%20%5B24%5D&chd=e%3AHH44

Charleston Southern

11%

Appalachian State

89%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=South%20Dakota%20%5B5%5D%7CWestern%20Illinois% 20%5B22%5D&chd=e%3AL20I

South Dakota

19%

Western Illinois

81%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Chattanooga%20%5B3%5D%7CGeorgia%20Southern%20% 5B24%5D&chd=e%3AHH44

Chattanooga

11%

Georgia Southern

89%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Delaware%20State%20%5B24%5D%7CSavannah%20State %20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A44HH

Delaware State

89%

Savannah State

11%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Sacramento%20State%20%5B16%5D%7CWeber%20State% 20%5B11%5D&chd=e%3Al6aE

Sacramento State

59%

Weber State

41%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=LSU%20%5B10%5D%7CGeorgia%20%5B17%5D&chd=e%3AXsoS

LSU

37%

Georgia

63%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Oklahoma%20%5B20%5D%7CNotre%20Dame%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AvZQl

Oklahoma

74%

Notre Dame

26%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Iowa%20%5B7%5D%7CMinnesota%20%5B20%5D&chd=e%3AQlvZ

Iowa

26%

Minnesota

74%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Army%20%5B10%5D%7CLouisiana%20Tech%20%5B17%5D&chd=e%3AXsoS

Army

37%

Louisiana Tech

63%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=UCONN%20%5B21%5D%7CBuffalo%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3AxxOO

UCONN

78%

Buffalo

22%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Toledo%20%5B19%5D%7CBall%20State%20%5B8%5D&chd=e%3AtBS9

Toledo

70%

Ball State

30%

MTfan4life
September 26th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Surprised by the large margin (23-4) in the James Madison AT Delaware game! Yes, Delaware has eaten up their annual share of tasty cupcakes, but JMU brings in a sarcastically impressive 4 point win at home against juggernaut St. Francis, followed up by a win over Charlotte that was less impressive than NC Central's win over the same team. (and they did it on the road, JMU was at home.) Yes I know JMU is for some reason a top 15 school and Delaware isn't ranked. However, I see this as a coin flip game going to Delaware because they're at home. I'll probably be proven wrong in the same way I've been wrong about not knowing that Lehigh would make two miraculous comebacks over unimpressive teams. Long story short. James Madison won the title in 2004 and they're still getting the old "I don't know much about them, but I recognize their name, so I'll rank em high" cred. xcoffeex

Probable end result after that rant: James Madison 55 Delaware 4

Fear the Bird
September 26th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Surprised by the large margin (23-4) in the James Madison AT Delaware game! Yes, Delaware has eaten up their annual share of tasty cupcakes, but JMU brings in a sarcastically impressive 4 point win at home against juggernaut St. Francis, followed up by a win over Charlotte that was less impressive than NC Central's win over the same team. (and they did it on the road, JMU was at home.) Yes I know JMU is for some reason a top 15 school and Delaware isn't ranked. However, I see this as a coin flip game going to Delaware because they're at home. I'll probably be proven wrong in the same way I've been wrong about not knowing that Lehigh would make two miraculous comebacks over unimpressive teams. Long story short. James Madison won the title in 2004 and they're still getting the old "I don't know much about them, but I recognize their name, so I'll rank em high" cred. xcoffeex

Probable end result after that rant: James Madison 55 Delaware 4

Delaware's offense is too good to be held to 4 points, so maybe 55-34

clenz
September 27th, 2013, 04:01 PM

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B33%5D%7CSouth%20Da kota%20State%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A8VDq

North Dakota State

94%

South Dakota State

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B35%5D%7CStony%20Brook%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Towson

100%

Stony Brook

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B23%5D%7CEastern%20W ashington%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3AqDV8

Sam Houston State

66%

Eastern Washington

34%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B30%5D%7CMcNeese%20State%2 0%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A22JJ

Northern Iowa

86%

McNeese State

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Montana%20%5B32%5D%7CNorthern%20Arizona%20%5B3 %5D&chd=e%3A6gFf

Montana

91%

Northern Arizona

9%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B32%5D%7CEastern%20Kent ucky%20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A6gFf

Eastern Illinois

91%

Eastern Kentucky

9%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Fordham%20%5B35%5D%7CSt.%20Francis%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Fordham

100%

St. Francis

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=New%20Hampshire%20%5B34%5D%7CLehigh%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A-KB1

New Hampshire

97%

Lehigh

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B33%5D%7CElon%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A8VDq

Coastal Carolina

94%

Elon

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B25%5D%7CNorth%20Dakota%20 %5B10%5D&chd=e%3AttSS

Montana State

71%

North Dakota

29%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B28%5D%7CDelaware%20%5B7%5 D&chd=e%3AzMMz

James Madison

80%

Delaware

20%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B24%5D%7CPortland%20State%20%5B 11%5D&chd=e%3Ar4UH

Cal Poly

69%

Portland State

31%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=UT-Martin%20%5B34%5D%7CSEMO%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A-KB1

UT-Martin

97%

SEMO

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Villanova%20%5B35%5D%7CPenn%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Villanova

100%

Penn

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B18%5D%7CSouthern%20Ill inois%20%5B17%5D&chd=e%3Ag6fF

Youngstown State

51%

Southern Illinois

49%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Maine%20%5B21%5D%7CRichmond%20%5B14%5D&chd=e%3AmZZm

Maine

60%

Richmond

40%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Gardner-Webb%20%5B35%5D%7CPoint%20U.%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Gardner-Webb

100%

Point U.

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=CCSU%20%5B17%5D%7CRhode%20Island%20%5B18%5D&chd=e%3AfFg6

CCSU

49%

Rhode Island

51%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Norfolk%20State%20%5B24%5D%7CMorgan%20State%20 %5B11%5D&chd=e%3Ar4UH

Norfolk State

69%

Morgan State

31%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Charleston%20Southern%20%5B3%5D%7CAppalachian% 20State%20%5B32%5D&chd=e%3AFf6g

Charleston Southern

9%

Appalachian State

91%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=South%20Dakota%20%5B6%5D%7CWestern%20Illinois% 20%5B29%5D&chd=e%3AK-1B

South Dakota

17%

Western Illinois

83%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Chattanooga%20%5B3%5D%7CGeorgia%20Southern%20% 5B32%5D&chd=e%3AFf6g

Chattanooga

9%

Georgia Southern

91%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Delaware%20State%20%5B32%5D%7CSavannah%20State %20%5B3%5D&chd=e%3A6gFf

Delaware State

91%

Savannah State

9%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Sacramento%20State%20%5B19%5D%7CWeber%20State% 20%5B16%5D&chd=e%3AivdQ

Sacramento State

54%

Weber State

46%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=LSU%20%5B12%5D%7CGeorgia%20%5B23%5D&chd=e%3AV8qD

LSU

34%

Georgia

66%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Oklahoma%20%5B26%5D%7CNotre%20Dame%20%5B9%5D&chd=e%3AviQd

Oklahoma

74%

Notre Dame

26%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Iowa%20%5B9%5D%7CMinnesota%20%5B26%5D&chd=e%3AQdvi

Iowa

26%

Minnesota

74%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Army%20%5B15%5D%7CLouisiana%20Tech%20%5B20%5D&chd=e%3Abbkk

Army

43%

Louisiana Tech

57%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=UCONN%20%5B25%5D%7CBuffalo%20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3AttSS

UCONN

71%

Buffalo

29%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Toledo%20%5B22%5D%7CBall%20State%20%5B13%5D&chd=e%3AoOXx

Toledo

63%

Ball State

37%

ElCid
September 28th, 2013, 09:23 PM
This week is a complete and total disaster.xbawlingx

clenz
September 28th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Totals for this week done - I know NAU/Montana are still playing but NAU is up by 21 with less than 7 min left...I'm taking a gamble and betting it pays off.

Tough week this week for most. Average of 62.67% *18 correct* correct this week - skewed by a couple high to save the curve as the vast majority were under/well under 20.

Top pickers for week 5 (those over 20)

melloware13

813jag

Bisonator

footballer23

clenz

NDSUstudent

Nickels

jmufan999

putter

bojeta

IBleedYellow

gotts

dbackjon

BisonFan02

Southern Bison

Those under the average this week

UNHFAN@RWU

UMaineD

Fear the Bird

ElCid

MTfan4life

rabidrabbit

Go Lehigh TU Owl

ursus arctos horribilis

Starting to see some separation at the top

Top 3 are

clenz

813jag

mvemjsunpx

BisonFan02
September 28th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Totals for this week done - I know NAU/Montana are still playing but NAU is up by 21 with less than 7 min left...I'm taking a gamble and betting it pays off.

Tough week this week for most. Average of 62.67% *18 correct* correct this week - skewed by a couple high to save the curve as the vast majority were under/well under 20.

melloware13

813jag

Bisonator

footballer23

clenz

NDSUstudent

Nickels

jmufan999

putter

bojeta

IBleedYellow

gotts

dbackjon

BisonFan02

Southern Bison

UNHFAN@RWU

UMaineD

Fear the Bird

ElCid

MTfan4life

rabidrabbit

Go Lehigh TU Owl

ursus arctos horribilis

Top 3 are

clenz

813jag

mvemjsunpx

I'm still at 110....in striking range.

clenz
September 28th, 2013, 11:06 PM
There are 18 within 15 of the lead - which is completely doable.

I just didn't want to post that many. With 2 within 10 of the leader (me :D), 3 seemed like a good number

BisonFan02
September 28th, 2013, 11:07 PM
There are 18 within 15 of the lead - which is completely doable.

I just didn't want to post that many. With 2 within 10 of the leader (me :D), 3 seemed like a good number

No worries...just letting it be known that the defending champ is still in contention. :D

IBleedYellow
September 29th, 2013, 06:14 AM
I'm coming back boys. Striking distance. BisonFan02, you need to worry about me :D

ElCid
September 29th, 2013, 08:40 AM

melloware13

813jag

Bisonator

footballer23

clenz

NDSUstudent

Nickels

jmufan999

putter

bojeta

IBleedYellow

gotts

dbackjon

BisonFan02

Southern Bison

UNHFAN@RWU

UMaineD

Fear the Bird

ElCid

MTfan4life

rabidrabbit

Go Lehigh TU Owl

ursus arctos horribilis

Top 3 are

clenz

813jag

mvemjsunpx

Need to do a recount. not sure if anyone else is affected. I keep coming up with 17 not 16 for me. Bad week but I need everyone at this point.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 30th, 2013, 03:36 PM
This was my worst week EVER. Good grief.....

Owell....Time to kick arse the rest of the year..

clenz
September 30th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Picks for week 6 are open!

Also, you'll notice a lof the of the toss up games are using the same teams over and over and over and over....I'm trying to find the best match ups I can...but they always seem to involve the same teams.

SO..

If you have a suggestion for interesting games you feel would be a toss up/not a vast majority one way or the other please post them or PM me! I'll take them into serious consideration...seriously....looking through every single game every week in all of D1 football and coming back to the same list of teams to look at because the rest of the match ups suck (IMO) isn't great.

I'm rather biased to the B1G/B12/MAC/MVFC match ups as that is what I grew up watching - send me games I might not know much about that could/should be good ones!

Only do so a week in advance, so sending next weeks games now, otherwise **** gets confusing.

BisonFan02
September 30th, 2013, 10:19 PM
UND/North Dakota is at Idaho State, not Idaho....slight difference. :)

IBleedYellow
September 30th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Wow Clenz, the last picks are horrible. The last few games are like 0-5 vs 1-4, etc.

Ouch.

IBleedYellow
September 30th, 2013, 10:29 PM
UND/North Dakota is at Idaho State, not Idaho....slight difference. :)

A loss is a loss, bro.

clenz
September 30th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Wow Clenz, the last picks are horrible. The last few games are like 0-5 vs 1-4, etc.

Ouch.

I tired getting teams that looked even....**** vs **** accomplishes what i want it too...

IBleedYellow
September 30th, 2013, 10:33 PM
I tired getting teams that looked even....**** vs **** accomplishes what i want it too...

No dude, I totally understand. I'm not saying they were bad picks, I'm saying damn those are bad teams :D

BisonFan02
September 30th, 2013, 10:47 PM
A loss is a loss, bro.

Meh, I think even UND could win the pillow fight over Idaho State...if they don't? oh boy....

IBleedYellow
September 30th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Meh, I think even UND could win the pillow fight over Idaho State...if they don't? oh boy....

I picked against them. Can't see them winning with how bad they are.

Mattymc727
October 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM
I actually do pretty well with the FCS games. Its those fluffy FBS games at the end that screw me over. Who cares about FBS football anyway......

caribbeanhen
October 2nd, 2013, 11:12 AM
I actually do pretty well with the FCS games. Its those fluffy FBS games at the end that screw me over. Who cares about FBS football anyway......

I can agree with all of this

813Jag
October 3rd, 2013, 08:10 AM
top 3 baby, I like it

darell1976
October 3rd, 2013, 08:32 AM
I picked against them. Can't see them winning with how bad they are.

I almost picked against them. I had to decide who to pick, damn has our team fallen, when even UND fans are picking Idaho State.

IBleedYellow
October 3rd, 2013, 10:04 AM
I almost picked against them. I had to decide who to pick, damn has our team fallen, when even UND fans are picking Idaho State.

Woah woah woah woah.

That's not me. I'm NDSU till I die. :)

clenz
October 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B31%5D%7CNorthern%2 0Iowa%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A3GI4

North Dakota State

86%

Northern Iowa

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B35%5D%7CNew%20Hampshire%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A-NBx

Towson

97%

New Hampshire

3%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Weber%20State%20%5B2%5D%7CEastern%20Washington %20%5B34%5D&chd=e%3ADj8b

Weber State

6%

Eastern Washington

94%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Fordham%20%5B31%5D%7CLehigh%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A3GI4

Fordham

86%

Lehigh

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Montana%20State%20%5B22%5D%7CNorthern%20Arizon a%20%5B14%5D&chd=e%3AnGY4

Montana State

61%

Northern Arizona

39%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B30%5D%7CSouthern%2 0Illinois%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3A1UKq

South Dakota State

83%

Southern Illinois

17%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B34%5D%7CYale%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A8bDj

Cal Poly

94%

Yale

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Maine%20%5B29%5D%7CDelaware%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AziMc

Maine

81%

Delaware

19%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20%5B32%5D%7CPortland%20State%20%5B4%5 D&chd=e%3A44HH

Montana

89%

Portland State

11%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B31%5D%7CIndiana%20Stat e%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A3GI4

Youngstown State

86%

Indiana State

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=UT-Martin%20%5B34%5D%7CJacksonville%20State%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A8bDj

UT-Martin

94%

Jacksonville State

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=McNeese%20State%20%5B18%5D%7CCentral%20Arkansa s%20%5B18%5D&chd=e%3Af.f.

McNeese State

50%

Central Arkansas

50%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Villanova%20%5B24%5D%7CWilliam%20%26%20Mary%20 %5B12%5D&chd=e%3AqqVV

Villanova

67%

William & Mary

33%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Wofford%20%5B36%5D%7CPresbyterian%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Wofford

100%

Presbyterian

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Gardner-Webb%20%5B34%5D%7CCharlotte%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A8bDj

Gardner-Webb

94%

Charlotte

6%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Bethune-Cookman%20%5B36%5D%7CDelaware%20State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Bethune-Cookman

100%

Delaware State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Western%20Illinois%20%5B18%5D%7CIllinois%20Sta te%20%5B18%5D&chd=e%3Af.f.

Western Illinois

50%

Illinois State

50%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Appalachian%20State%20%5B13%5D%7CThe%20Citadel %20%5B23%5D&chd=e%3AXGo4

Appalachian State

36%

The Citadel

64%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20%5B27%5D%7CIdaho%20State%20%5 B4%5D&chd=e%3A3uIQ

North Dakota

75%

Idaho State

11%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Missouri%20State%20%5B26%5D%7CSouth%20Dakota%2 0%5B10%5D&chd=e%3AuNRx

Missouri State

72%

South Dakota

28%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Jacksonville%20%5B29%5D%7CDrake%20%5B7%5D&chd=e%3AziMc

Jacksonville

81%

Drake

19%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Bucknell%20%5B6%5D%7CLafayette%20%5B30%5D&chd=e%3AKq1U

Bucknell

17%

Lafayette

83%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Florida%20A%26M%20%5B31%5D%7CMorgan%20State%20 %5B5%5D&chd=e%3A3GI4

Florida A&M

86%

Morgan State

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Ole%20Miss%20%5B24%5D%7CAuburn%20%5B12%5D&chd=e%3AqqVV

Ole Miss

67%

Auburn

33%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Louisiana%20Tech%20%5B19%5D%7CUTEP%20%5B17%5D&chd=e%3AhxeN

Louisiana Tech

53%

UTEP

47%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Ohio%20State%20%5B29%5D%7CNorthwestern%20%5B7% 5D&chd=e%3AziMc

Ohio State

81%

Northwestern

19%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Iowa%20%5B10%5D%7CMichigan%20State%20%5B26%5D&chd=e%3ARxuN

Iowa

28%

Michigan State

72%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=UCLA%20%5B31%5D%7CUtah%20%5B5%5D&chd=e%3A3GI4

UCLA

86%

Utah

14%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Central%20Michigan%20%5B17%5D%7CMiami%20%5B19% 5D&chd=e%3AeNhx

Central Michigan

47%

Miami

53%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Notre%20Dame%20%5B9%5D%7CArizona%20State%20%5B 27%5D&chd=e%3AP.v.

Notre Dame

25%

Arizona State

75%

Bisonator
October 7th, 2013, 09:23 AM
So where are week 6 totals? I don't think I did too good. :(

clenz
October 7th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Slow down bitches...totals are up by the time I promised they would be...

Top 3 through week 6
clenz 141813jag 134
mvemjsunpx 129

Top 3 for week 6
jmufan999 22
clenz 21
WrenFGun/UMaineD/UNHFAN@RWU/ursus/WeAreNorthDakota/Screamin_Eagle 174 20

Bottom for week 6
dbackjon/Southern Bison/Meloware - 15
Go Lehigh TU Owl - 14

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 7th, 2013, 12:44 PM
I've pretty much lost on all of the "random" games the last two weeks. good grief.....

Time to turn it around...

clenz
October 7th, 2013, 01:10 PM
I'm having issues getting the pick form edited for this week...I'll let you know when it's running

IBleedYellow
October 7th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Blah, Need to get some 30s soon.

Bisonator
October 7th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Ugh, I knew it was a rough week but not as bad as I thought. Still in it...

MTfan4life
October 7th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Why was the UND vs. ISU game "thrown out?"

clenz
October 7th, 2013, 09:59 PM
THE PICKS FOR THIS WEEK ARE OPEN!

clenz
October 7th, 2013, 10:01 PM
The ISU/UND game was thrown out due to a clerical mistake by my secretary - who has since been fired - that invalidated about half of the submissions. I was unable to fix her mistake in time...it was only fair that the game was thrown out.

I could do 1 of 2 things - give everyone a point or give no one a point. I went with no one....honestly didn't make a difference other than you feeling better about your score.

Bisonator
October 8th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I get this when I click on the weekly pick form:

Oops, something went wrong.
The form "Weekly Pick Form" is no longer accepting responses.Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

dbackjon
October 8th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I get this when I click on the weekly pick form:

Oops, something went wrong.
The form "Weekly Pick Form" is no longer accepting responses.Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Same for me

clenz
October 8th, 2013, 02:06 PM
New secratary fired already....fixed

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

Bisonator
October 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
New secratary fired already....fixed

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10)

xlolx

One more error Clenz, for #7 you got Fordham @ Georgtown listed instead of EWU @ ND.

clenz
October 8th, 2013, 09:57 PM
A whopping 3 submissions so far.

Should be a huge separation week!

Seriously, THERES A THURSDAY GAME THIS WEEK! GET THE PICKS IN!

813Jag
October 10th, 2013, 07:10 AM

I'm in!

clenz
October 10th, 2013, 11:49 AM

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=North%20Dakota%20State%20%5B26%5D%7CMissouri%2 0State%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

North Dakota State

100%

Missouri State

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Towson%20%5B20%5D%7CVillanova%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3AxOOx

Towson

77%

Villanova

23%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Sam%20Houston%20State%20%5B26%5D%7CLamar%20%5B 0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Sam Houston State

100%

Lamar

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Northern%20Iowa%20%5B22%5D%7CSouthern%20Illino is%20%5B4%5D&chd=e%3A2JJ2

Northern Iowa

85%

Southern Illinois

15%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Eastern%20Illinois%20%5B26%5D%7CAustin%20Peay% 20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Eastern Illinois

100%

Austin Peay

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Fordham%20%5B26%5D%7CGeorgetown%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Fordham

100%

Georgetown

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Eastern%20Washington%20%5B26%5D%7CNorth%20Dako ta%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Eastern Washington

100%

North Dakota

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Coastal%20Carolina%20%5B26%5D%7CGardner-Webb%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Coastal Carolina

100%

Gardner-Webb

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Montana%20%5B25%5D%7CUC-Davis%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9hCd

Montana

96%

UC-Davis

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Youngstown%20State%20%5B25%5D%7CIllinois%20Sta te%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9hCd

Youngstown State

96%

Illinois State

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Wofford%20%5B26%5D%7CElon%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Wofford

100%

Elon

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Bethune-Cookman%20%5B26%5D%7CHoward%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Bethune-Cookman

100%

Howard

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Northern%20Arizona%20%5B20%5D%7CSacramento%20S tate%20%5B6%5D&chd=e%3AxOOx

Northern Arizona

77%

Sacramento State

23%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=South%20Dakota%20State%20%5B26%5D%7CWestern%20 Illinois%20%5B0%5D&chd=e%3A..AA

South Dakota State

100%

Western Illinois

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=James%20Madison%20%5B16%5D%7CRichmond%20%5B10% 5D&chd=e%3AnYYn

James Madison

62%

Richmond

38%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Samford%20%5B18%5D%7CAppalachian%20State%20%5B 8%5D&chd=e%3AsTTs

Samford

69%

Appalachian State

31%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Charleston%20Southern%20%5B26%5D%7CVMI%20%5B0% 5D&chd=e%3A..AA

Charleston Southern

100%

VMI

0%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Lehigh%20%5B25%5D%7CColumbia%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9hCd

Lehigh

96%

Columbia

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Cal%20Poly%20%5B25%5D%7CWeber%20State%20%5B1%5 D&chd=e%3A9hCd

Cal Poly

96%

Weber State

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=William%20%26%20Mary%20%5B24%5D%7CPenn%20%5B2% 5D&chd=e%3A7EE7

William & Mary

92%

Penn

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Furman%20%5B4%5D%7CChattanooga%20%5B22%5D&chd=e%3AJ22J

Furman

15%

Chattanooga

85%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Northern%20Colorado%20%5B16%5D%7CIdaho%20State %20%5B10%5D&chd=e%3AnYYn

Northern Colorado

62%

Idaho State

38%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Tennessee%20State%20%5B11%5D%7CJacksonville%20 State%20%5B15%5D&chd=e%3AbEk6

Tennessee State

42%

Jacksonville State

58%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=SFA%20%5B6%5D%7CSELA%20%5B20%5D&chd=e%3AOxxO

SFA

23%

SELA

77%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=0000e0&chl=Portland%20State%20%5B8%5D%7CSouthern%20Utah%2 0%5B18%5D&chd=e%3ATssT

Portland State

31%

Southern Utah

69%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=ff9900&chl=Florida%20%5B2%5D%7CLSU%20%5B24%5D&chd=e%3AE77E

Florida

8%

LSU

92%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=d00000&chl=Oregon%20%5B24%5D%7CWashington%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7EE7

Oregon

92%

Washington

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=dcca02&chl=Baylor%20%5B24%5D%7CKansas%20State%20%5B2%5D&chd=e%3A7EE7

Baylor

92%

Kansas State

8%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=00d000&chl=Michigan%20%5B25%5D%7CPenn%20State%20%5B1%5D&chd=e%3A9hCd

Michigan

96%

Penn State

4%

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p&chs=345x150&chco=9601ac&chl=Duke%20%5B8%5D%7CNavy%20%5B18%5D&chd=e%3ATssT

Duke

31%

Navy

69%

clenz
October 10th, 2013, 11:50 AM
So far I have submissions from

IBleedYellow

melloware13

Southern Bison

darell1976

BisonFan02

putter

Go Apps

Bisonator

NDSUstudent

UNHFAN@RWU

TigerFen

MTfan4life

UMaineD

ursus arctos horribilis

Skyhawk71

ElCid

Caribbean hen

allaboutovc

ming01

catbooster

LeadBolt

813jag

footballer23

gotts

Go Lehigh TU Owl

clenz

dbackjon
October 10th, 2013, 11:55 AM
In

Fear the Bird
October 11th, 2013, 08:36 AM

xbangx

jmufan999
October 11th, 2013, 09:04 PM
GOD I HATE THE THURSDAY PICK 'EM GAMES.

jmufan999
October 11th, 2013, 09:06 PM
meh, i guess i'm quitting. i'm out of it anyway. i suck at predicting football games.

clenz
October 14th, 2013, 02:46 PM
It's entirely likely this will be late this week....

Sorry

BisonFan02
October 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM
It's entirely likely this will be late this week....

Sorry

Any way we can help?

clenz
October 14th, 2013, 03:03 PM
No

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

ursus arctos horribilis
October 14th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Ah no skin off my back clenzy. Just pump it up when you get it going my man and others keep replying and I won't miss it.

IBleedYellow
October 14th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Keep up the great work clenzy xbowx

clenz
October 14th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Holy ****...this moving thing while working full time in a city over an hour away, taking care of a 6 month old, attempting to find a less ****ty job, having a life, etc... isn't as easy as I thought....in case one of you ****s wanted to try it xlolx

Totals for week 7 completed

Pretty cake week. Average % correct was 80 (24 each).

Participation was at a season low 31 qualified submissions though. Week 7 is usually when the big drop off starts...PLEASE DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN THIS YEAR

Top performers for week 7
melloware13 - 27
clenz/Bisonator/Go Apps - 26

Worst of the week
footballer23 - 20
UMaineD - 21
WeAreNorthDakota/darell1976/NDSUstudent - 22

Top of the leader board
clenz - 167
813jag- 158
mvemjsunpx- 154
Bisonator- 153

I'm going to find a way to get the new picks up tonight...because if I don't they won't be up until Wednesday. Walking out the door at 6AM tomorrow and will probably be home about 9:30PM....

clenz
October 14th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Picks for this week are up...

I hope the aren't ****ed...

Southern Bison
October 14th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Clenz...#28 has UCLA @ Stanford but we have to pick between Baylor & K-State.

Bisonator
October 15th, 2013, 06:14 AM
I appreciate the work load you've taken on Clenz! Just be sure to enjoy that little one as much as you can they grow like weeds! xthumbsupx

ElCid
October 15th, 2013, 05:14 PM
A lot of great conf games. I think there is an opportunity for separation/catch up. You the man for getting it done. THANKS!