Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: North Dakota State vs Towson - National Championship

My Team
    Towson

Re: North Dakota State vs Towson - National Championship

Some of the NDSU comments are so comical I had to make my first post. We have went on the road and beat the #2 and #3 seeds as the dog. Both places were supposed to lose by double digits according to many people and we won. While I do think NDSU is way above those teams , you have played weaker teams at your home fargo dome through playoffs. Depending on the QB situation I expect this game will be a lot closer than what you think. By alot. We are undefeated on the road and have proved we don't need 5k traveling fans to win on the road.

Also, who the heck would want to live in fargo compared to metro baltimore. 1.5 hours from the beach and Philadelphia 30 min from DC. What is there in Fargo that I didn't learn from the movie??? Towson has almost 23k students.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Tutiger10 View Post
    Some of the NDSU comments are so comical I had to make my first post. We have went on the road and beat the #2 and #3 seeds as the dog. Both places were supposed to lose by double digits according to many people and we won. While I do think NDSU is way above those teams , you have played weaker teams at your home fargo dome through playoffs. Depending on the QB situation I expect this game will be a lot closer than what you think. By alot. We are undefeated on the road and have proved we don't need 5k traveling fans to win on the road.

Also, who the heck would want to live in fargo compared to metro baltimore. 1.5 hours from the beach and Philadelphia 30 min from DC. What is there in Fargo that I didn't learn from the movie??? Towson has almost 23k students.
    Oh thank god! I thought nobody was going to pull the "where I live is better than where you live" card.

In case anyone else is looking for it, it's next to the "my dad could beat up your dad" card in the deck of middle school smack talk.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

I cannot explain it to you unless you have been here. Metro Baltimore?? Really??

Upper Midwest >>>>> Metro Baltimore......and it is not close!

Towson is a very good team I expect they will bring their A game. The Bison match up really well against Towson. EWU ran on Towson and I'm pretty confident the Bison can also.

My Team
    North Dakota State

I really do think this will be a good low scoring game with the Bison pulling away late in the 3rd winning by 10 - 14. Granted I also thought the last 3 games were going to be closer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Also, who the heck would want to live in fargo compared to metro baltimore. 1.5 hours from the beach and Philadelphia 30 min from DC. What is there in Fargo that I didn't learn from the movie???
    "The Wire" doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture of Baltimore either

I had Towson over both EIU and EWU in my weekly picks. We don't need 5k in fans to win on the road either most of the conference games are not attended by thousands of Bison fans. I also don't believe Towson will lie down and take a beating like the last 3 teams to face the Bison. But I also don't expect Towson to win the game. They will put up a good fight and there will be no shame if they lose.

The movie Fargo is in no way shape or form representative of Fargo. We have the lakes in MN if we want to hit the beaches. We have low crime rates and friendly people who live in the area I doubt you can compare quality of living when you live so close to such crime infested areas of the country. We can go a few minutes out of town and enjoy the quiet of the country side. To each their own I guess those who live hear tend to like the wide open spaces available to them. If we want hustle and bustle of cities we can go to Minneapolis or Winnipeg.
    "I tip my hat to NDSU they were more physical then we were."- Tim Brewster

"I thought they(NDSU) took it to us in every way, shape and form, I'm just happy we won the football game."- Glenn Mason Gophers head coach

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral? 'When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."-Will Rogers

My Team
    North Dakota State

I may be going out on a limb but that last part makes me believe you are a moron.
    Last edited by Bison56; December 22nd, 2013 at 04:02 PM.
    Internet tough guy

My Team
    Towson

Haha nope not 14! I was responding to your fellow bison comments about Towson the city and the school. That's all. Just letting you know in case you want to visit. Also surrounding areas of baltimore are very nice,the wire was an expected comment filmed in the area no one In baltimore travels to. Most live in the vibrant inner harbor area directly located in the downtown area.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    I may be going out on a limb but that last part makes me believe you are a moron.
    Lol. By all means stay in Baltimore. There is nothing here for you. We will carry on here, secure in the fact that our quality of life is vastly inferior to the greatness that is Baltimore.

I don't know...I have Minnesota and Dakota relatives that talk like the Fargo movie
    Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f****** beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen

http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav