Quote Originally Posted by Mike296 View Post
Not all AP fans are that way. I’ve been around these boards for awhile and for awhile I felt like the only AP fan on the board. My honest opinion about a potential UM vs AP matchup is that AP would struggle mightily in such a contest. While we have amazing skill players, UM has the best defense I’ve seen apart from NDSU these past few years. That’s saying a lot, we’re no slouch on defense either but given that we play in a pass happy conference we’ve been tested by passing offenses time and time again but in the playoffs we’ve came across two different philosophies on how to run an offense and we handled both easily until garbage time. As far as MSU goes I’ve only seen one game of them this year(vs The Griz) so I don’t have a ton of knowledge on them. I do know that they’re quick and that doesn’t bode well for us as we have below average speed on defense. I’m not saying we don’t have any speed on defense but compared to the rest of the playoff field remaining we probably have one of the slowest remaining.
Im thinking a team that can Make MSUs QB Rovig win the game...will have success. Kid is not a gamer, and hes had basically 2 decent games this year...one being last week.

A team that can take away MSUs run game will be successful against them. Griz couldnt do it and got steamrolled by MSUs offensive line. Cats took away the Griz most valuable asset on defense which is how fast the team swarms to the ball. When MSU starts getting their gimmicky side to side runs, sweeps, reverse pass **** going..theyre going to have a day.