Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: North Dakota State vs Towson - National Championship

My Team
    The North Dakota State University

Re: North Dakota State vs Towson - National Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
    You going to the game?
    No, and I'm not going to get to watch it live either.
    Living the Dream

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleH View Post
    Yeah thought so. You don't really have a "source". I do. My source in Towson says we've sold our 3k. It appears from this thread some NDSU guys were able to get some of ours before they stopped processing to ND addresses, but it looks like we'll have at least a few thousand down there. Maybe would have been more had you guys not bought out all the general public tickets in August or whenever.

Anyways, should be a packed house. Looking forward to it.

Towson may have sold close to their allotment but a lot of them weren't bought by Towson fans. From about 5PM Christmas Eve until yesterday at 4PM the link to buy tickets from the Towson allotment was posted all over Bisonville and Bison fans were gobbling up those tickets.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; December 27th, 2013 at 08:11 PM.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

Major FCS Advocate

West: 1,875 rushing yards in regular season
    Zenner: 1,695

Not that close, but point taken. Our #2 back also rushed for 600+ yards, and he didn't even play the first two games. My point is, assume you will shut down the Towson run game at your own peril. West is not Zenner, or Talioferro, or whoever - he is better. And our O-line is not SDSUs, or Coastal's.
    Didn't help that Zenner only had 4 against NDSU. That cuts into the averages/totals quite a bit.

Windmill Cancer Survivor
    My Team
    NDSU

Yeah thought so. You don't really have a "source". I do. My source in Towson says we've sold our 3k. It appears from this thread some NDSU guys were able to get some of ours before they stopped processing to ND addresses, but it looks like we'll have at least a few thousand down there. Maybe would have been more had you guys not bought out all the general public tickets in August or whenever.

Anyways, should be a packed house. Looking forward to it.
    Towson did not sell all of their allotment. There were about 600 tickets available at 5pm on Thursday (the deadline.) If they wouldn't have shut out NDSU for a couple days they could have sold them all. Anyway half your tickets went to bison fans, that's my conservative estimate. How do I know this? Holidays with the in laws, pretty much sat on the PC looking at what ever I could to pass the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First Class FCS Advocate
    My Team
    Rangers

I am tired of Bison fans going nuts about how they have stopped all these runnings backs and teams. You can't describe West to Zenner swope flanders. West is a legit NFL talent. NDSU will not stop WEST and they better score some points and be productive with their drives because Wests running is going to help the Tigers own the TOP and ultimately have a good chance to win

AGS Governor-General of South Canada NoDak 4 Ever's Avatar
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Westby View Post
    I am tired of Bison fans going nuts about how they have stopped all these runnings backs and teams. You can't describe West to Zenner swope flanders. West is a legit NFL talent. NDSU will not stop WEST and they better score some points and be productive with their drives because Wests running is going to help the Tigers own the TOP and ultimately have a good chance to win
    Are you typing this stuff or just copy/pasting from other NDSU threads?
    The reason Ursus says "probably"

Windmill Cancer Survivor
    My Team
    NDSU

[QUO TE=Westby;2081708]I am tired of Bison fans going nuts about how they have stopped all these runnings backs and teams. You can't describe West to Zenner swope flanders. West is a legit NFL talent. NDSU will not stop WEST and they better score some points and be productive with their drives because Wests running is going to help the Tigers own the TOP and ultimately have a good chance to win[/QUOTE]

Oh how this reminds me of kansas state. "We have NFL talent." Good for you, if you can't move the ball threw the air this is a blow out. Period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Team
    The North Dakota State University

If by some slim chance the Bison do stop West and win, will you be here on January 5th to congratulate the Bison, or will you disappear?
    Living the Dream

My Team
    Klieman Coached

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Towson may have sold close to their allotment but a lot of them weren't bought by Towson fans. From about 5PM Christmas Eve until yesterday at 4PM the link to buy tickets from the Towson allotment was posted all over Bisonville and Bison fans were gobbling up those tickets.
    I find this hilarious from the Towson board:
    Someone remind this genius that they returned tickets to the NCAA due to not selling them all.

__________________________________________________ __________________

aresef
    Walk-on

Join DateSep 2010LocationTowson, MDPosts221

Originally Posted by lakesbison
    There are literally hundreds of face value tickets on fargo craigslist, they might sell to you, especially since a lot of them bought towson sections and want to trade up to Bison sideline.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Not sure about the last part, but I know there were jerks on Bisonville (and likely elsewhere) mobbing our allotment and possibly making it harder for our fans to get tickets.
    The artist formerly known as T-Patcher

My Team
    BiZon

They give up 22 first downs a game. How do you possibly think they will win TOP ?????