Quote Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan
Would have to admit that NAU has a pretty good reciever in 5' 10" 180 lb Sr. Alex Watson, 1st Team BSC and 6' 2" 237 lb TE So. Shaun Fitzpatrick, also 1st Team BSC. A good 5' 10" 195 lb So. RB 2nd Team BSC in Alex Henderson.

According to the BSC I would say that the two All-Conf Offensive linemen, assuming you're citing Honorable Mention as well, in this instance: 6- 0" 295 lb Sr. OG John Toailoa and 6' 1" 295 lb Jr. C Kevin Meagher but I only see two and not three All-Conf WRs, even if you do want to call a TE a WR that is. Whatever.

http://www.bigskyconf.com/article.asp?articleid=82339

There was also a Ricky Wilson, 2nd Team CB on defense that'll be a Sr next year, I believe.

With that NAU looks to perhaps re-enter the playoff picture. But so do many others.

Alex Watson 1st team, Skyler Moore HM, Kenny Mahone HM....both i hope will have breakout seasons. Moore and Watson were the top targets last year.

Ricky Wilson returns as do Kevin Gerard (2006 2nd team preseason all american) who broke his hand in their game against ASU and big DE Blare Boynton.

Im hoping they do well, we will just have to see in Sept. when NAU takes on UofA in Tucson.