• Montana

42 50.60%
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Semifinal: North Dakota State @ #2 Montana

My Team
    FCS Fan

Re: 2023 Semifinal: North Dakota State @ #2 Montana

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    There is too much blue blood, and noise and cold in Missoula for this Bison team to over come. Montana by 18 going away #BOOKIT
    I've got NDSU by 47
    Nigel Tufnel: "D minor is the saddest of all keys..."

POD, come on you know you cant influence lines by posting on here! Hey Im ready for another trip to Frisco and see the folks again..TAB (was he the one with the fur coat?) Pat, Tony, etc...

AGS FCS Champion

The thing that scares me the most as a Bison fan is Junior Bergen. NDSU has been pretty bad covering kickoffs this year and their punter hasn't been consistent in getting the hang time needed for his coverage to get downfield. I'd expect NDSU may surrender some pretty decent field position on special teams just to try to keep Bergen from busting a big one.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Pards Rule View Post
    POD, come on you know you cant influence lines by posting on here! Hey Im ready for another trip to Frisco and see the folks again..TAB (was he the one with the fur coat?) Pat, Tony, etc...
    Yea, Tab wears the fur coat, I think the misses does to and maybe the little Tabs as well.

I doubt the spread will be 18 but it should be. Smart money is on Montana regardless of the spread and take the over because with the altitude, the Bison are gonna have to reach deep into the twos and threes on D and they have pretty much dropped their pants in every blowout game this year. Bet the ranch, leverage your 401k, cash out the kids college funds and bet heavy on the Griz. #BOOKIT.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

Now in multiple locations to serve you better

Can somebody at the University of Montana invoke the wrath of the Thundarr the Bison God before He goes back to sleep?

Maybe say something bad about hard red spring wheat or something.
    "An out-of-context quote to support my world view." - Some Dead Guy

AGS FCS Champion

Added the stats breakdown to the first post - there's some really intriguing statistical matchups between the Bison offense and the Griz defense:

1) The Bison offense is 4th nationally at 241.8 rush yards per game and the Griz defense is 9th allowing only 97.2 rush yards per game.
    2) The Bison offense is 1st nationally in team passing efficiency and the Griz defense is 4th in defensive pass efficiency.
    3) The Bison offense is 3rd nationally in 3rd down conversion rate at 51.5% and the Griz defense is also 3rd in opponent 3rd down conversion rate at 29.2%.

I'm going to guess those NDSU offensive averages to down and the Montana defensive averages go up after this game but those are big time stat categories that these units have basically been winning all year and someone has to lose them on Saturday.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

My Team
    Montana

Remember in September when Griz fans thought Hauck was going to be fired?

Remember the Bison meltdown after UND?

Buncha resilient egos, let me tell ya!

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Silenoz View Post
    Remember in September when Griz fans thought Hauck was going to be fired?

Remember the Bison meltdown after UND?

Buncha resilient egos, let me tell ya!
    Not sure about the Griz fans with Hauck but I'd guess that if NDSU loses this game the huckleberries in our fan base will be out again calling for Entz's head. I'm also nervous about transfer portal announcements if/when the NDSU season ends which will be another opportunity to pile on the coaches. There are allegedly multiple current Bison players sitting on 6 figure NIL offers from P5 schools.

The Sultan of Sarcasm Grizalltheway's Avatar
    My Team
    Good Ol' Grizzlies

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Not sure about the Griz fans with Hauck but I'd guess that if NDSU loses this game the huckleberries in our fan base will be out again calling for Entz's head. I'm also nervous about transfer portal announcements if/when the NDSU season ends which will be another opportunity to pile on the coaches. There are allegedly multiple current Bison players sitting on 6 figure NIL offers from P5 schools.
    This is the furthest we've been since 2011 (or 2009, if you want to be technical). I think the job is his for as long as he wants it win or lose.

The Imagine Dragons of AGS
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Yea, Tab wears the fur coat, I think the misses does to and maybe the little Tabs as well.

I doubt the spread will be 18 but it should be. Smart money is on Montana regardless of the spread and take the over because with the altitude, the Bison are gonna have to reach deep into the twos and threes on D and they have pretty much dropped their pants in every blowout game this year. Bet the ranch, leverage your 401k, cash out the kids college funds and bet heavy on the Griz. #BOOKIT.
    His Mrs does indeed and I have seen their son wear the fur coat too. I think Mr TAB got new chains last year too?

Sent from my SM-A546U1 using Tapatalk
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

"There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right" - Alexandria 'Sandy' Ocasio-Cortez, the new queen of the left.

AKA Lord Kingpin