Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
Since there doesnt seem to be to many people that care, I am probably not going to do it at all.

I will just enjoy myself and have fun instead.

Since you'll be spending the majority of your time with me, KNUTS, and Ursus, it's only natural that you'll have fun!

If you don't do any video/picture stuff, not that you care, but there's gonna' be a lot of folks pissed off!

Because of my status, and who I am, I'm obligated to visit various tailgate locations around Washington/Grizzly on game day. At the game today, I did that, and had roughly 10 fans ask me what kind of videos/pictures I would be posting from my trip to Boone.

My response was: "Other than a few for Instagram & Facebook, not many. But, alpha is going, and he might be doing something.". At least 8 of the folks I talked to pretty much had the same reply...somewhat of a paraphrase, but all of their responses were the same; "If alpha is doing a video, it's gotta' be good...I've never seen him do a bad one!".

Seems like even you have a fan base. And, if you ever hope to reach my level, I'd suggest that you try giving something back to the little people every so often. This looks like the perfect opportunity to do just that, and the choice is yours. Do with that advice what you will...