Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
No, you mentioned your own true freshmen QB and I told you who our QB is, not to mention that that our back up QBs would at the very least be red-shirt freshmen as opposed to true freshmen.

As far as parties at a "commuter school," I can assure you the parties thrown here at Georgia State range from the traditional keggers to 5,000-student mixers at clubs like Opera (look it up) -- parties the likes of Harrisonburg can't even comprehend. You kids throw your little raves at a school library. Here in Atlanta, the world's top DJs come on monthly basis. There are more concerts, festivals and pub crawls in Atlanta in one month than there are parties in Harrisonburg in a whole year.

The only difference is we don't riot afterward. You guys seem to have gotten that one down quite well. Oh wait, that's right, it was the "other" schools and locals who caused the riots. Too bad for you there is this thing called YouTube. Should I start posting some video of the JMU faithful at their best, or do you want to end this topic right here?
Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
Regarding partying at GSU, believe it or not GSU has always been a heavy party school because we're in Atlanta and there have always been a lots of clubs and bars. I attended GSU when zero students lived on campus and yet we would be out 4 nights a week. The difference was that 95% of these parties we're off campus. But GSU has never been a total 100% go to class and go home commuter school. We party as hard as any other school, sometimes harder.
Fine, I give up.

The point was not about partying which was brought up by Saint. Can't compare ATL to Harrisonburg. I will give you props for all your smack once that first snap is taken and there is substance to back it up.

Until then, there is a game in November with GA St. vs. Alabama?

Just curious, what are your expectations for the season? Do we need another thread or is it discussed already in another? No smack there, just wondering since there has been a lot of buildup and ODU's success.