Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Gardner-Webb recruiting

Re: Gardner-Webb recruiting

Hoops wise, Scruggs has been through the whole NCAA probation that cost the college President his job, several verbal explosions on and off the court, etc. The win at Rupp makes him Teflon, he isn't going anywhere. The hoops program needs a fresh start.

Nothing else on the Bethune Cookman possibility.

Hey EagleDawg,elcid83 and bulldogdad. I am Dad number 4 my son is Austin Sargent. We are so happy to be a bulldog.
    EagleDawg I can't wait to meet Jeff and the family I have heard alot of great things about Jeff. elcid83 it was great seeing you guys in Columbia we will see you on the 28th. bulldogdad tell Jamie we are so happy that he will be a bulldog and sorry we were not able to see you guys in Columbia but we will see you at the games.
    Any info on the Schedule I see where Tenn Tech dropped us?

WildDog96 - Look forward to meeting you guys too. I saw Austin a couple of time through last summer and into the fall. Jeff and he both attended the ASU Senior Elite Camp and made a couple of unofficial visits on gamedays at some of the same SOCON schools. Can't recall specifically the ones but we were at the following: Furman vs Western, Western vs Wofford, Elon vs Samford, Elon vs Wofford, ASU vs The Citadel and ASU vs Elon and then Big South Coastal Carolina vs Charleston Southern. We will be definitely be at the GWU Spring Game and are trying to make it down for a practice or two before then. Jeff is certainly looking forward to getting to GWU. Is Austin planning on enrolling for 2nd session summer school? Jeff is, I believe it starts June 25th.

Yes Austin is going to the 2nd session of summer school. I thought you were the guys at ASU. We were at the Western and Wofford game. We are going to try and get to some practices but will be at the spring game for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wilddog96 View Post
    Hey EagleDawg,elcid83 and bulldogdad. I am Dad number 4 my son is Austin Sargent. We are so happy to be a bulldog.
    EagleDawg I can't wait to meet Jeff and the family I have heard alot of great things about Jeff. elcid83 it was great seeing you guys in Columbia we will see you on the 28th. bulldogdad tell Jamie we are so happy that he will be a bulldog and sorry we were not able to see you guys in Columbia but we will see you at the games.
    Any info on the Schedule I see where Tenn Tech dropped us?
    Wilddog,

Glad to see you on board with the rest of the proud papas! I am confident that the Smiths will be at the spring game. I don't know if we will be up before then. My understanding of the practice schedule is that they will practice Monday and Wednesday of this week and then go off on spring break next week. If anybody has seen the spring schedule, please post it on here.

Go Runnin' Bulldogs!