GSU 6-1 (only loss to Furman): In all seriousness, no one really knows what to expect from GSU this year. It will be interesting to see how things come out for us. Of course, since it's my team, I'm going to be optimistic and say that we will come out on fire this year. I don't think ASU will beat us (since it's a revenge game, and homecoming) but Paladin stadium will be tough. You just can't underestimate the home-field advantage in the Socon. WCU and Citadel will improve this year and will give us good games in their stadiums but I don't think they'll get us. GSU is co-champions with ASU in the Socon and gets the Auto bid. GSU of course makes the playoffs. OOC games are Centrical Connecticut State, Coastal Carolina, North Dakota State, and Central Arkansas. We will lose to either North Dakota State or Coastal, but I'm not sure which one, which will make us 9-2 overall.

ASU 6-1 (only loss to GSU): Even though Richie Williams and a few other Key players are gone, they still have good depth and will be a force to reckon with in the Socon this year. ASU makes the playoffs. OOC games are NC State, James Madison, Mars Hill, and Gardner Webb (their first four games, by the way). Their first Socon game isn't until September 30th, on ASU's early homecoming. They will win all of these (including NC state) and will finish 10-1. I don't know about them winning the national championship again, though.

The Citadel 5-2 (losses to Georgia Southern, App. State): One of the surprise teams of the year. Their OOC schedule this year is Texas A&M, Pittsburgh, Charleston Southern, and VMI. I predict 5 conference wins and two IAA OOC wins over CS and VMI. This will give them 7 DI wins and they may possibly make it into the playoffs.

Furman 5-2 (losses to App. State and The Citadel): Furman will lose in Boone and will fall to a tough Citadel squad on their home turf (Don't underestimate The Citadel, they beat GSU at home in 2003 and knocked us from the playoffs). OOC games are Jacksonville State, West Georgia, North Carolina, and Coastal Carolina. They will win all of those games (including UNC) and finish 9-2. They will make the playoffs. (Yeah, yeah, I know, four Socon teams in the playoffs. It could happen though.)

Western Carolina 3-4 (losses to App State, Citadel, Furman, GSU): Not that these guys aren't getting better, it'st just that there isn't enough room in the Socon for everyone to be 5-2 or 6-1. They have to play at The Citadel and at Furman and those games will be tough. Hosting GSU and ASU won't be easy either. OOC games are Chowan, Eastern Kentucky, Liberty, and Florida. They should win all of those except Florida, which I imagine they will give Florida a frustrating first half until the gators realize they are going to have to play hard if they want to run up the score. Overall record: 6-5.

Wofford 2-5 (losses to GSU, ASU, Furman, WCU, and the Citadel) OOC games are South Carolina State, Coastal Carolina, South Carolina, and Gardner Webb. With wins over just Gardner Webb in the OOC, that makes their record 3-8. Not too bad of a team, but a tough schedule.

UTC 1-6 (losses to GSU, ASU, Furman, WCU, Citadel, and Wofford): OOC games are Memphis, Western Kentucky, Tennessee Tech, and Jacksonville State. A win over Tennessee Tech makes them 2-9 for the season. Not as good as Wofford imo, but still not bad and is just caught with the misfortune of playing in a tough conference and in a tough schedule.

Elon 0-7 (Loses to everyone) OOC games are Coastal Carolina, Towson, Presbyterian, and north Carolina A&T. I predict they beat Towson and Presbyterian, but lose to Coastal and NCAT, both of whom they will play on the road. This makes their overal record 2-9.