Here is some information I have gotten from my sources around the league.

Missouri State TE Clay Harbor has been busy with seven visits and one private workout. The Rams are a team who like him a lot.

Murray State DE Austen Lane was requested to go back to Indianapolis for a medical re-check two weeks ago because they have a second round grade on him and could possibly select him at 57 overall. If they don't and somehow he slides to them at their next pick (156) expect them to take him.

Chicago Bears really love South Dakota State DE Danny Batten and could take him in the 4th round. The Ravens, Bears, Colts, Packers, and Bengals all had him in for a visit while the Lions, Dolphins, Bengals, Eagles, Ravens, and Rams all conducted private workouts with him. There are a couple teams with late 3rd to late 4th round type grades on him and if they really love him might take him there. He wont get past the 5th round in my opinion.

Northwestern State Special Teams/LB Isaiah Greenhouse was called by the Jacksonville Jaguars this week and said if he is undrafted that they really want him. Some teams including Miami, New Orleans, Tennessee, New York Giants, Indianapolis, Kansas City, and Dallas have late round grades on him and there is a legit shot he goes late in the draft. If he doesn't I would be shocked if he is not offered by 5-7 teams as a free agent.

The Patriots and Browns really like Citadel WR Andre' Roberts. He would fit New England very well as their future slot receiver. It would be shocking if he fell below the fifth round.

Appalachian State QB Armanti Edwards has drawn heavy interest from the Panthers, Eagles, Ravens, Patriots, Rams, Colts, Dolphins, and a few others. It is interesting to note that west coast teams either don't like him at all or they are completely sandbagging as teams such as the Raiders, 49ers, etc. have him as a 7th-PFA type prospect. 3rd-5th round is his range.

While my grade of Fordham QB John Skelton is just a 5th round grade there are some teams who have him as a 2nd-3rd round guy. If he goes in the 2nd round I would not be shocked at all. Among teams needing QBs who have shown heavy interest include the Redskins, Seahawks, 49ers, and Bills.

James Madison DE Arthur Moats has received interest from the Bengals, Jaguars, and Patriots as he had private workouts for them. He had visits with the 49ers, Bills, and Eagles. The Jaguars and 49ers stood out as showing the most interest thus far.

Southern Illinois RB Deji Karim is a hot name right now. I had two GMs tell me that he WILL get drafted for sure. He had a private workout with the Eagles and visits with the Eagles, Colts, Chargers, Lions, and Jaguars.

I am not very high on Maine OT Tyler Eastman but his name has come up some. The Falcons, Ravens, Titans, and Dolphins all like him.

William & Mary DT Sean Lissemore is a freak athlete who has gotten interest from several teams. The Colts, Seahawks, Cardinals, Lions, Giants, and Jaguars had him in for a visit while the Jets, Colts, and Eagles had a private workout with him.

Norfolk State WR Chris Bell is either a player that nobody wants or one that people are heavily hiding to try and make him fall on draft day. Surprisingly he has had no visits or workouts with the teams.

Youngstown State WR Donald Jones has gotten a lot of interest from the Cardinals, Bears, Ravens, Jets, and Giants.

Eastern Kentucky OT Derek Hardman had workouts with the Chiefs, Giants, Falcons, 49ers, and Dolphins. He has not had any visits though.

UNI S Quentin Scott would be a better SS than FS at this point in the NFL because he lacks the strength to play linebacker and the cover skills to be a FS. The Bears, Jets, and Patriots all like him a lot.

UNH TE Scott Sicko has gotten interest from the Patriots and more. He could go in the late rounds.

Among my top potential surprises on draft day include Fordham OT Andrew Tyshovnytsky who has gotten a lot of interest from the Jets. EIU OT Chris Campbell whose lack of upper body strength and experience are the only reasons why he might not get drafted. He has had heavy interest as of late and has great upside. He will play 10 years in the NFL. SFA tweener Tim Knicky, Brown DT David Howard, Montana State tweener Dane Fletcher, Montana S Shann Schillinger, Weber State CB Josh Morris, UMASS WR Jeremy Horne-Murdock, Tenn State FS Anthony Levine, William & Mary QB R.J. Archer, and Delaware DE Brandon Gilbeaux are players I like with a shot to go in the late rounds.

UNI DE James Ruffin has not fared well in the postseason but still has some late round grades. He is 50/50 to get drafted.

EWU QB Matt Nichols could now go as high as the 4th or 5th round although I think he is more of a PFA to me.

UC Davis WR Chris Carter is rumored to be a medical reject and it would shock me if he was drafted.

I don't expect William & Mary S David Caldwell, Weber State WR Tim Toone, or EIU OT Otis Hudson to get drafted but they have risen up boards and will at the worst case get strong interest as free agents.

SDSU LB Chris Johnson and UNH LB Sean Ware put up freakish pro days and are now strong PFA types.

Richmond DT Pierre Turner ran a 4.70 at 288 pounds and could become a high PFA.

FAMU DE Joseph Wims had little production in college but measured in at 6'4, 265 pounds, and ran a 4.92 at his pro day and has NFL bloodlines so he might get a shot in camp.

Among other risers to watch out for are SCSU WR Trey Young, UNH RB Chad Kackert, SDSU WR Glen Fox, Northeastern DE Jason Vega, and UT Martin OT Joe Gibbs.