I don't think I've seen this one anywhere, so I figured I would post here and we can talk about people's schedules and if we agree with the decisions made by Dougherty.
----------------
Extra Point - 2005 I-AA Schedules Pose Challenges
By Matt Dougherty, The Sports Network

Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) - If there was ever any doubt about which rulings would pass at the April 28th NCAA Board of Directors meeting, just take one look at this year’s I-AA non-conference schedules.

Last week, the official decisions came down regarding I-A teams facing I-AA competition. The "one-in-four" rule, where I-A teams were only allowed to count a win against a I-AA opponent for bowl eligibility once every four years, was officially rescinded.

Marginal I-A bowl teams like Kansas expected this change and didn’t steer clear from scheduling an opponent from the sub-classification. As a result, I-AA teams will play 52 games against non-transition I-A competition compared to 45 a year ago. Six I-AA teams play more than one game against a I-A, and the entire Big Sky and all but one Southland team takes on a I-A opponent. Beginning next year, when I-A teams have the option to schedule 12 regular season games, expect the totals to ascend even higher.

Continued...

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...AGN3877979.htm