Results:

-In Conference-
Gardner Webb 27 - VMI 23
Stony Brook 52 - Presbyterian 14

-Out of Conference-
Liberty 45 - DII WV Wesleyan 7
Charleston Southern 47 - Savannah St. 10

Week 3 Predictions (in standings order)

Gardner Webb @ 1A Buffalo - Now this is interesting. A win here and Gardner Webb will have proven itself against some solid competition. Buffalo lost badly to a Temple team that lost to Villanova. So far Buffalo is re-asserting itself in the MAC basement. I think G-Webb can do it. A win here would definitely make a case for making them best in the conference - Bulldogs by a field goal

Stony Brook @ North Dakota - An interesting matchup. North Dakota just took down a pretty poor South Dakota team, but is making a case for being far better than they were billed earlier this season. The travel and jetlag will also make Stony Brook pretty groggy on game day. That being said, that Presby game shows that Priore found his offensive swagger in a huge way (remember when some of you thought we'd lose by 10? Guess losing to Hofstra by a touchdown wasn't that bad afterall!), and I think that will pay off for the Seawolves as they shut down a Great West team for the first time - Seawolves by a touchdown

Coastal Carolina @ VMI - This will be another close game. I don't see VMI losing this one though. They Keydets have pretty good offensive production even in a loss, and Coastal doesn't really seem able to put up points against even poor programs ::COUGH ROBERT MORRIS COUGH::. Keydets by 10

Liberty - Bye Week....

Chuck South - Another Bye week....

Presbyterian @ Old Dominion - Presby...Your fans hyped you up and I was a bit disappointed. However, the reverse can be said about Old Dominion, who nearly beat Fordham and put up very close games in both its losses so far. I don't see them losing one at home, and if Presby plays like it did today it'll be another blowout. However, I got faith in the Blue Hose, they'll rebound and keep it close Monarchs by 3