You had no positive comments after our win against NDSU and got crap from most everyone on KatFans.com (nothing new - since you have nothing positive to say EVER - about any programs on our campus).
I got crap on that board because most everyone on there doesnt know the first thing about what they are talking about. And as far as you not talking negative about anyone within the program, its not called "negativism". It's called "criticism" and that whole football regime deserves it, starting with the Athletic Director. You can kiss butt if you want to, but I want results!!!!!! That's the difference between me and you.

The talent is there. Haven't you in the past been positive regarding Kyle Webster? Tyler Copeland? Those kids are solid and will be QBs who can make a difference. Joseph was just the gap as TW did not want to burn redshirt seasons if he did not have to.
Wait, didnt you just say I have had no positive comments to say about anyone or anything? Which is it Terror? And why not burn a redshirt year if they are THAT good. Michigan is doing it with their Freshman QB Forcier and look at their success already. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

And as far as positive thoughts, they have been abundant over the years. I am tired of giving and giving and giving to this program and getting nothing in return.