Quote Originally Posted by Saint3333 View Post
I'm not sure CoCo can make it. He has the talent, but IMO he shys away from contact too much. That's why AE is now the QB, remember CoCo has ahead of AE in the depth chart originally he just doesn't have the intangibles it takes for a FCS player to make the NFL (i.e. Lynch's instinct and football knowledge). Of the guys you listed I'd rank their chances of making an NFL roster as: Quick, Legree, AE, Smith, Gilbert. There are a couple other DBs in the 2008 and 2009 recruiting classes that will have a shot.
The reason I say CoCo will get a look is because of his speed, versatility, and explosiveness. He has two more years and while I am not saying he would get drafted or make a team I do see him earning a free agent contract. Based on potential the two best on the team could be Quick and LeGree with McDuffie as one to watch for down the line. LeGree is the highest rated on my board from ASU at the moment (4th round) with Quick as a PFA until he shows he can dominate and make the tough catches. I have Edwards as a 7th-PFA, Smith as a PFA/FA, and Hillary as a marginal FA until he shows toughness and consistency.