A fellow Bear friend found this site that has the picks listed by conference.

Sorry if this has been listed here before. But here's the site:

http://petespoll.com/petesprvrev.shtml

It doesn't appear that wins against UCA count toward playoff eligibility due to being in transition. If he is right, then Texas State will have to win on Saturday against Sam Houston just to get enough wins to be eligible. McNeese, even if they win saturday against UCA, will only have 5 Division I wins. I'm totally confused about the autobid..especially if Texas State loses Saturday. Does the Southland get the autobid even if Texas State loses, thus not giving them the 7 Division I wins they need? or does that matter? (Sorry, new to the whole playoff thing) :o

Southland Conference
Three teams are still in the hunt for the Southland Conference championship and automatic qualifier for the NCAA Division I Football Championship. Texas State and McNeese State are both 4-2, while Northwestern State, at 3-3, remains in the hunt for a championship, but only if McNeese State and Texas State both lose Saturday. Nicholls State, Sam Houston State, Southeastern Louisiana and Stephen F. Austin have been eliminated from the championship picture. Central Arkansas, now 5-1, is ineligible for the conference championship and cannot participate in the playoffs because of its NCAA Championships ineligibility during its reclassifying transition into Division I. Which brings the 7-game standard into play as well.

Northwestern State currently has only 4 qualified wins. They played DII Texas A&M-Commerce, and reclassifying Central Arkansas. Even a win this Saturday over SFA, would not bring them to the needed 7 wins. Texas State currently has only 6 DI wins, making this week's game (vs. SHS) "must win". Furthermore, McNeese State currently has two sub-I-AA/FCS wins ...giving them only 5 ...with reclassifying Central scheduled this weekend. The Cowboys did have their game with Cal-Poly cancelled. Who knows? The way things look, this is a one-bid conference for 2008. Thanks to the auto-qualifier.

Southland Standings
Conf All
Central Arkansas 5-1 9-2
Texas State 4-2 7-4
McNeese State 4-2 7-3
Northwestern State 3-3 6-5
Sam Houston State 2-4 4-5
Stephen F. Austin 2-4 4-7
Southeastern Louisiana 2-4 5-6
Nicholls State 2-4 2-6