If this thread has already been done my apologies I only saw the one referencing the article.

I have never had any feelings one way or the other for Clemson, I certainly never had anything against them. I have nothing but respect for The Citadel as school and football program and would root for them any week against any non Socon opponent.

Now for the first 3 days of this week I was on the road for work and drove almost to Arkansas from Charlotte and back with one other guy. This guy played for Clemson and now has a son that plays for Clemson as well on scholarship. I have heard nothing but Clemson football for the last 3 days, which is fine in most cases but this man is almost delusional; obsessed (i understand it) I can forgive but delusional or uneducated was just too much. So in the wake of my adventure I have become a very, Very big Citadel fan.

I do know however that Clemson is a very mad team but I also now know they are a very very tired team. The practices have been "the hardest of my college career" and they have not let anyone wear a red jersey. QB's and everyone else have been getting hit and hit hard. Everyone is bruised up and down and hurting. As of today they had not looked at a single piece of film for The Citadel and have yet to install a game plan.

So I know you all know what you are up against but know this. I will be rooting for you just as hard as I will be for Appalachian State. My many attempts to convince this man that y'all will give them a game and efforts to praise Bart Blanchart have gone with arrogant dismissals and I hear nothing but how bad you will be beaten. Good luck this weekend to everyone at The Citadel I hope you take it to those boys at Clemson I will be following closely and cheering loudly.