Here's some news on the top 2 FCS QB Prospects from recent workouts...

FLACCO:

03/14/08 - The Ravens conducted a private workout with Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco. Offensive coordinator Cam Cameron, quarterbacks coach Hue Jackson, wide receivers coach Jim Hostler and several executives and scouts were in attendance for the Ravens. Flacco is expected to go somewhere between late in the first round and early in the second.

03/07/08 - Nearly two dozen important pairs of eyes were focused on Joe Flacco late Thursday morning. They belonged to men wearing the unmistakable logos and colors of National Football League franchises -- the navy blue trimmed in red of the New England Patriots, the Baltimore Ravens' purple, the New Orleans Saints' black and old gold. As Flacco's spirals zipped through the clear, crisp air at Rullo Stadium, eyebrows were raised, whispers were made, notes were scribbled, thoughts were stored. Flacco, his University of Delaware days recently complete and his pro career about to commence, went about the business of showing why he belonged in someone's NFL colors as the football flew from his right arm into the stinging hands of several receivers. Even Delaware coach K.C. Keeler, who'd seen such displays many times, couldn't help but be impressed as he also watched Flacco, who was the center of attention on UD's annual pro day. "His workouts will be as impressive as anybody's in the country," Keeler said. - Kevin Tresolini, The News Journal

J. JOHNSON:

03/09/08 - USD quarterback Josh Johnson came for redemption. San Diego State signal-caller Kevin O'Connell looked to take another step forward. It was one Pro Day after another this weekend in San Diego, starting with an unprecedented turnout of NFL scouts and coaches at Alcala Park on Friday and concluding yesterday with the more traditional event at Montezuma Mesa. For the two quarterbacks, this was also the sequel to the NFL Combine two weeks ago. Speculation had it that Johnson might have been hurt based on his dismal throwing at the combine, and he confirmed that he had been bothered then by back spasms after he first recorded the fastest 40-yard time of any QB present. “I knew that I could throw three times better than I did,” Johnson said. “I just couldn't wait until my Pro Day. When it came, it was so great to be here.” On hand to assess the 6-foot-3, 200-pounder were representatives from about 20 NFL teams, including Chargers coach Norv Turner and Carolina Panthers counterpart John Fox, a former San Diego State defensive back. “This is his chance to redeem himself,” said one scout, expressing the day's theme among some 200 people on hand, including students and fans. After Johnson passed for half an hour, the verdict came from Turner. “Good job,” he told Johnson, as one of the first to greet him afterward. Johnson said he proved that he could throw the deep ball. “I made a way lot more throws than I missed,” Johnson said. “That's what I wanted to do, throw completions. My goal was to come out and play football like I know how to do.” - Glae Thien, San Diego Union Tribune