Louis Bland #29 RB in the Country is considering Montana. We are keeping our fingers crossed as he would be a great get. If Cal offers though we lose.

Rivals RB Rankings

Rivals Bio

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slu...vals&type=lgns

Bland focusing on two

By Greg Biggins, Recruiting Analyst – Rivals.com

Every year, we come across a handful of players who for whatever reason, don't receive anywhere near the attention we feel their talent dictates. That player this year is Modesto (Calif.) Central Catcholic running back Louis Bland.

Bland, 5-10, 205 pounds is easily among the top running backs in the West this year. He has it all- very good size and power, a nice burst and good top end speed, the ability to finish his runs and very good hands out of the backfield.

He shows up very well on film and earned 1st team all-state honors this past year after rushing for 1,763 yards and 30 touchdowns. On talent alone, he's a guy who should have 20 plus offers but right now, he has just one offer on the table after his visit this past weekend.

"I visited Montana and they have offered me," Bland said. "I really had a great time there and I can definitely see myself playing and fitting in there. I got along great with the players on the team, the coaches are great and I liked the atmoshere a lot.

"The guys there kind of remind me of me, they're laid back, hard working guys and I really enjoyed being around them. Montana is a very nice place and I'm strongly considering them right now.
"Last week, I checked out Washington State and I liked my visit there a lot too. Pullman is a great college town and everyone is all about Washington State football there. I liked the coaches a lot and I love the Pac 10. Unfortunately, I got a call tonight and they said they weren't going to be offering me a scholarship so they're out.

"Right now, I'm looking at Cal and Montana. I may trip to Cal next weekend but that's up to them. They said they're still evaluating me and may come visit me at the school this week. If they want me to visit, I would love to but that's on them right now.

"I'm just going to sit back and see what they decide to do. Montana is a great option as well so I think I'll end up at one of those two schools."