Quote Originally Posted by UNHWildcat18 View Post
So uh, what colors will you be wearing? I admit, when I was a kid and started following FCS football I obviously was a UNH fan and payed attention to the A-10 to then CAA teams at then time. However I actually rooted for the Griz as well, figured I needed a team far away to root for when UNH was out, Montana and NH are very similar. No FBS teams, very outdoorsy state, rural type attitude for the most part, loved the stadium and the jerseys.

That being said I could never justify the money and time unless it was UNH playing in Frisco lol. I hope the Griz pull it off in Frisco, and I don't root for them in a general sense anymore like when I was a kid.
Same as last year. SDSU colors.

However if any Griz fans want to bring me a dope hoodie I could be persuaded. (I wear a medium )

This will be my fourth time going to Frisco. Even though my team isn't participating, it's still a fun event to go to. The tailgate and getting to see friends in the days leading up to the game are why I really go.

Plus, I was able to get work to pay for my flight down this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Dobie View Post
I would rather have hernia surgery than go to the Jacks game. That was my choice.

Griz have a chance, if they have a good game, special teams and defense scores, and the bunnies make some mistakes.

Don't plan on sitting at this game.

Get a good BBQ experience at Hutchins, best BBQ in DFW.
I've been to Hutchins a few times. Great place. Was going to go last week but traffic between Denton and Frisco was horrendous so I ended up at Hard Eight in Coppell.