Quote Originally Posted by Mocs123 View Post
For the Chattanooga Mocs

On defense - we're losing Kam Brown - an All American conrner - he's the only starter on the backend, but we're losing some other guys that played quite a bit - safety Clay Fields III, safety - Romeo Wykle, and corner Telly Plummer - all of those to graduation and exhaustion of eligibility. In the middle we're losing Bo Spearman who's entered the portal - he started early in the year but lost his starting job - he's a talented guy though. Yes, we're losing Jay Person on the edge - he's graduated and has exhausted his eligibility. We're also losing Ben Brewton, who was a beat opposite of Jay - also to graduation. Nick Charles is in the portal - and he played some but not a lot.

On the offensive side we're losing five starters - Running back Ailym Ford and OT Griffen McDowell to graduation and TE Camdon Overton and OG Jerimiah Katt to the portal. Katt wanted to get back closer to home (Arizona) and probably wouldn't have been the starter if we hadn't lost Bryce Goodner in the summer. I'm not sure why Overton went to the portal - he was our top pass catching TE (though we have a freshman TE the coaches really like). And of course we lost Jamoi Mays to the portal as well as backup receiver Tyler Smith.

We also lost our punter (and kicker the second half of the year - Clayton Crile, and our long snapper to graduation.

I'm sure I forgot something - but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Mocs, a sincere thank you for information sir.

thank goodness Person is gone. The difference when we played vs him in reg season and without him playoffs was noticeable. Whew. Lol. I’ll try to update my initial post