Thread: AGS Poll Results 2023 Wk12 - SELECTION SUNDAY!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm no better than you...probably
    My Team
    Montana

Re: AGS Poll Results 2023 Wk12 - SELECTION SUNDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SDFS View Post
    All I did was listen to the interviews last year. It was clear that they didn't follow the rules you are talking about. I think if you look at my historical posts I have multiple posts that clearly showed how they absolutely broke several rules. Thats it, not an insider. I just do the math and ask questions.
    Okay, name the rules and let's go over them. Maybe you are correct, or maybe it is just misunderstood what the rules actually are. That is normally the case. It could be that you are talking about differing philosophies among the group for selecting teams and so forth of which there are many...just like there are here with individual voters. BTW you know I am the one that vets the ballots for our poll and I know how you voted and how similar it is to the way the committee put things together right? Philosophies among groups can vary too so that makes it even more incongruous with people trying to do their best job of determining who they think are the best that should be in.. Last year 3 MVFC, this year 6, are they being unfair to everyone else? No, just the way it works out this year with all that went on around the country.

All of that is completely different than the aforementioned NCAA rules that I was speaking to C Batman about. So if you have broken rules let's see them and I'll send an email and ask why the NCAA rep let them bend or break those rules this time around.

As PC said, the committee duplicated what we did here as a consensus so not sure what the crying is all about. If we compare your ballot to the overall consensus there would be some minimal differences I am sure but for the most part your opinion and the consensus opinion would be fairly reflective especially at the top of the poll which is what matters the most in a tournament.

I'm not being a smart ass when I am asking what NCAA rules were broken if you have them. Not committee section work, NCAA rules.
    Last edited by ursus arctos horribilis; November 20th, 2023 at 12:35 PM.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern