We used to have a little money left over each year that was just rolled in to the next year as a starting point but over the last couple of years it's fallen off a bit so I put in a few hundred to get us by for July and August. The tank is empty. I've always shut down donations once we've met the estimate for yearly costs but we did not get their last year.

As always...it ain't free. We don't have ads. AGS runs solely on you and me. What I'm wondering now though is if it is time to start looking at adding in the ads? I'm asking because I always say if you can't pitch in that is fine and I mean that. But I don't want it to keep going down the road where not only am I putting in a good deal of effort for the site, but then it costs me good money to do it on top of the time input.

I might bump this if needed once in a while. There is a core group of you that are monetarily very loyal to AGS and if it were not for you this all would have come falling down long ago as far as an ad fee place ot exist but the core group always had a good assist from others so I thank the core group very much. I ask the others to pitch in a little too.

$5 or $10 for the year from a few more people would go a ong way.

Just a little bit below and to the right of the AGS logo above you will see a "Donate" button and this is where you take care of pitching a few coins to the site if you see fit.