Well my Penguins prevailed with a big win. The Huskies never got any string of solid drives going. The first 2 scores came off turnovers I beleive and they had 1 drive the entire game that looked good for the TD to the TE-88.

YSU's offense looked Scary..Monq. Gibson rushed for 198 yards and 3 td's. The QB Tom Zetts went 17 for 20 in the first half and finished 21 of 32 for 201 yards and 1 TD.

I mean from the first drive of the game YSU Just shut the door down with long drives. YSU won by driving, YSU held the ball for 38 minutes to NE'S 21. After an NE 2ND HALF Score YSU drove 18 plays in 7 minutes.

YSU really looked tough tonight. Zetts is as good as anyone in I-AA From my standpoint. He is fluent in his game and finds the wide open man.

BEST PLAY OF THE GAME: 4TH Quarter YSU up 28-16 and about to punt on 4th and 2 and run a direct snap to the backup QB Gliatta to the 32 of NE. A 26 yard gain.. That led to a TD...

I am uploading pics I got from the game and they should be on within 30 minutes!

ALSO A NOTE. I talked with a few NE Fans and they seemed very nice. Loved the stadium and atmosphere and I helped them with travel to their hotels. They want us to go to Boston, everyone of them said hope to see you next year.

VERY GREAT FANS! AND WE LOVE TO HAVE YOU AGAIN!

Go Penguins..

TOP 25 ANYONE?