I hate to call them picks (hence the word "guess"), because that would assume me knowing what the hell I'm talking about. But there's enough regionalization that seems to make sense where I think the brackets sort of fall into place in some respects:

Alright, here I go.

1. Northern Iowa vs. James Madison
Delaware vs. Delaware State
4. Appalachian State vs. Eastern Kentucky
UMass vs. Fordham
2. McNeese State (I waiver on this one) vs. Eastern Washington
Richmond vs. Georgia Southern
3. Montana vs. Wofford
Southern Illinois vs. Eastern Illinois

Home teams listed first

I'm assuming a Georgia Southern win, otherwise the last spot will go to one of three: Norfolk State, Alabama A&M or Colgate. Any of the three could end up at Richmond.

I matched up App. State and UMass on the same bracket because they appear to be the teams vying for the fourth and fifth seed. The Michigan win gives App State the edge. Both would be sharing conference titles and have similar records, so it comes down to that quality (extra quality!) out of conference win. I figured SIU would be the sixth team in, so I bracketed them with Montana, Richmond would be No. 7, Delaware No. 8.

My brackets load up with bus trips: EIU at SIU, Fordham at UMass, EKU at App. State (borderline), Delaware State at Delaware, GSU at Richmond (borderline). Five bus trips and three plane trips in the first round.