That's going to be my experience should NAU pull off the upset in Tucson over the UofA. I remember one year they threw beer cans and trash onto the field after UofA got smoked by Arizona State. Hopefully, they'll be nicer should NAU win.

We're going to be in the NAU student section, which is the "C" section portion of the stadium. I think NAU plans to have 5,000 or so fans at the game. Maybe less. But enough to bring the band.

Last year, we got soaked going into the stadium and had to duck under an arched doorway to get cover from the hail, rain and wind. I've never seen a storm that bad during the monsoons. Tucson got nailed that afternoon. Surprisingly, once kickoff arrived, the storm passed.

I'm bringing my camera, too, with new batteries and everything. I hope they let me take it into the stadium, because last time I wasn't sure and didn't bring it in.

Arizona stadium had a sign about bats. Yes, bats. Bats that fly around and can possibly have diseases. Ugh. Maybe that's just to scare off all the ASU fans.

Paul :o