Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "U" in FCS by position / group from the 2022 season

My Team
    Delaware

Re: The "U" in FCS by position / group from the 2022 season

Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    Yep - Little Miss FUBeAR just moved to Chattanooga and she’s already talking all yankee-like. She even asked for milk to put on her grits last weekend when she slummed it south for a brief visit. Like FUBeAR said, if y’all are gonna take Kentucky, we might as well give you Tennessee too. Hmmm…sounds like some lyrics we can build a new Kid Rock song around.
    You call Chattanooga practically Midwestern. My experience from living in the Cincinnati area for 13 years is that Cincinnati has more in common with Georgia than with the rest of Ohio and most of Indiana. Cincinnati is much more Southern than is Richmond, for example.

My Team
    Furman & Mercer

Quote Originally Posted by OhioHen View Post
    You call Chattanooga practically Midwestern. My experience from living in the Cincinnati area for 13 years is that Cincinnati has more in common with Georgia than with the rest of Ohio and most of Indiana. Cincinnati is much more Southern than is Richmond, for example.
    That’s because Cincinnati is part of Kentucky, which is Southern, even though it is being annexed and renamed ExtraSouth Dakota on the 2023 UltraMehSorry Valley thread here…which is why FUBeAR agreed to throw in Tennessee (including Chattanooga, GA) as part of the deal. In exchange, we get…well…um…well…wheat production guarantees and unlimited Mt. Rushmore postcards.
    Last edited by FUBeAR; January 26th, 2023 at 06:49 PM.
    So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    That’s because Cincinnati is part of Kentucky, which is Southern, even though it is being annexed and renamed ExtraSouth Dakota on the 2023 UltraMehSorry Valley thread here…which is why FUBeAR agreed to throw in Tennessee (including Chattanooga, GA) as part of the deal. In exchange, we get…well…um…well…wheat production guarantees and unlimited Mr. Rushmore postcards.
    You know you didn’t have to move back to cosmopolitan Atlanta to go back south dont ya

Delaware is a small state with a big difference once you leave upstate and enter Sussex County .... it’s very Southwestern Georgia like