Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "U" in FCS by position / group from the 2022 season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    Harvard, ETSU, St. Thomas, UC Davis, Chicago, MIT

The "U" in FCS by position / group from the 2022 season

Will FCS football survive the mess created by the NIL saga?

---
    AGS Countdown Maven since 2019
    AGS Schedule Maven since 2022

FCS Master

Re: The "U" in FCS by position / group from the 2022 season

The summer conversations are starting early on AGS this year.

In other words, Northeast and South, you don't count.
    Georgetown: "We play where we do not compete, and compete where we do not play."

My Team
    Furman & Mercer

Quote Originally Posted by DFW HOYA View Post
    All about the click counts….

….Similar to Playoff At-Large, Seeding, and Home Game selection criteria.

#DefundTheCommittee
    So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by DFW HOYA View Post
    Well, show us what they got wrong in the article. They had JMU in this deal in the past and Chatty is one of the teams called out in the article.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

My Team
    Furman & Mercer

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Well, show us what they got wrong in the article. They had JMU in this deal in the past and Chatty is one of the teams called out in the article.
    Show you “what they got wrong” about a completely subjective, wispily (at best) defined claim?

FUBeAR will take a pass on that calisthenic in futility.

4 from the Mehsorry Valley, 4 from the Big Lie, and 1 from a Midwestern school … cuz TN is pretty much KY…and FUBeAR sees the Home of the Colonel of Fried Chicken being annexed in another thread.

Rock on…
    So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    Show you “what they got wrong” about a completely subjective, wispily (at best) defined claim?

FUBeAR will take a pass on that calisthenic in futility.

4 from the Mehsorry Valley, 4 from the Big Lie, and 1 from a Midwestern school … cuz TN is pretty much KY…and FUBeAR sees the Home of the Colonel of Fried Chicken being annexed in another thread.

Rock on…
    OK. Confused, Chatty isn’t in the south anymore. What freaking conference are they in. I was simply responding to someone that thinks the NE and the south got dissed when, in fact, this opinion piece did recognize the NE (if VA is NE) and the south.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS Circle of Influence Member
    My Team
    Dunder Mifflin

Did you just call Chattanooga, a city literally on the border with Georgia and a shared metro in Georgia, a Midwest school?

Of all the possible takes that is certainly one of them, I guess.

My Team
    Furman & Mercer

Quote Originally Posted by clenz View Post
    Did you just call Chattanooga, a city literally on the border with Georgia and a shared metro in Georgia, a Midwest school?

Of all the possible takes that is certainly one of them, I guess.
    Yep - Little Miss FUBeAR just moved to Chattanooga and she’s already talking all yankee-like. She even asked for milk to put on her grits last weekend when she slummed it south for a brief visit. Like FUBeAR said, if y’all are gonna take Kentucky, we might as well give you Tennessee too. Hmmm…sounds like some lyrics we can build a new Kid Rock song around.

My Team
    Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    Yep - Little Miss FUBeAR just moved to Chattanooga and she’s already talking all yankee-like. She even asked for milk to put on her grits last weekend when she slummed it south for a brief visit. Like FUBeAR said, if y’all are gonna take Kentucky, we might as well give you Tennessee too. Hmmm…sounds like some lyrics we can build a new Kid Rock song around.
    You call Chattanooga practically Midwestern. My experience from living in the Cincinnati area for 13 years is that Cincinnati has more in common with Georgia than with the rest of Ohio and most of Indiana. Cincinnati is much more Southern than is Richmond, for example.