I know the season is almost over but I'd like to get a game going, iron out any kinks for next year.

Here's the premise:

Crazy things happen in Big Sky Football, we set records for most safety's in a game, passing yards and yards given up (I'm looking at you 2015 Bobcat defense) things of that nature that can be high unpredictable. So how I envision this being played like this, (please add suggestions, this idea has been rolling around my head for a while now and i needed to write it down.):

before the start of the weekly games, nominations are done for things that will be available for your card. They can really be anything but they have to be provable. Each prediction will have a point value associated with it based on it's probability of occurring (high probablity=1, low=3)(I feel like we vote on this during nominations), here's some examples:

Griz lose 3 in a row. 3
Montana state will rush for 300+ yards this week 2
Robbie Hauck get 8 tackles this week 1

So we make our nominations hopefully quite a few to have some variety, then you pick any 5. Points are awarded for correct predictions selected with the highest point total being the winner and points are accumulated to the end of the season the Championship. I'm also thinking of selecting a tie breaker prediction that could only be proved once the season is over.

After the Season, and maybe we start it this year with everyone, I think it would also be fun to do a playoff edition.

So what do you all think?