Quote Originally Posted by Preferred Walk-On View Post
Great shows this week.

Ranking the show participants:
1. Mika
2t. The greatest producer of all FCS-related podcasts - loved ending with the Safety Dance (and I am sure Weber State fans did as well)
2t. The SoCon hater - only gripe might be to treat SOS (and Massey ratings) equally both ways. For example, NDSU lost to a P5 and the #1 team by a total of 5 pt. That's it. So I just don't get any gripes about NDSU being 1 spot above Weber, just because they haven't had a "signature" win. It's hard when you ARE the "signature" win.
2t. The Dual-Threat - quick question for you (and Kris): Since SIU just lost to USD, how are SEMO and UTM really any different? One was mentioned as not worthy of Top 20 and the other was mentioned to be in seed contention. Just food for thought.

As always, thank you for doing these shows. I look forward to listening every week.
Thanks, PWO!

Fair point on NDSU. Might be guilty of expecting more after the Bizon set a really high bar. I moved them ahead of Weber this week.

SEMO's win over SIU is still better than any on UTM's schedule. But they're super close.