Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Fan Bases in the FCS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AGS FCS Master
    My Team
    Western Carolina

Most Annoying Fan Bases in the FCS

Seeing the below list of the "most annoying" fan bases in the NFL, gave me the idea of who now has the most annoying fan base in the FCS?

At one time it was either Georgia Southern or Marshall, but they are now long gone, so who gets the honor? any why?

Visit The Catamount Sports Forum and Purple & Gold

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CatSportsForum

"Go Cats" RIP - catamount man - Richard McClellan

My Team
    New Hampshire

Re: Most Annoying Fan Bases in the FCS

1. NDSU
    2. Old PL posters taking over threads east of the Mississippi during the season
    3. UD fans and their declining attendance
    4. EWU's red field
    5. My dislike of what the CAA has done this off season lol
    6. FUbear's third person chat style
    7. JMU

Yankee/A-10/CAA Conference Champs - 1947 1948 1950 1952 1953 1962 1968 1975 1976 1991 1994 2005 2012 2014 2022
    FCS Playoffs - 1991 1994 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2022

2016 CAA Pick'em Champ!
    2021 CAA Pick'em Champ!

UNH 14'

My Team
    Furman & Mercer

Quote Originally Posted by UNHWildcat18 View Post
    1. NDSU
    2. Old PL posters taking over threads east of the Mississippi during the season
    3. UD fans and their declining attendance
    4. EWU's red field
    5. My dislike of what the CAA has done this off season lol
    6. FUbear's third person chat style
    7. JMU
    FUBeAR respects your right to hold your misguided opinion
    Last edited by FUBeAR; August 11th, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
    NCAA DIVISION I MANUAL

20.10.1 Commitments to the Division I Collegiate Model
    Bylaws proposed and enacted by member institutions governing the conduct of intercollegiate athletics shall be designed to foster competition in amateur athletics

20.10.1.2 The Commitment to Amateurism
    Member institutions shall conduct their athletics programs…maintaining a line of demarcation between student-athletes who participate in the Collegiate Model and athletes competing in the professional model

My Team
    New Hampshire

Quote Originally Posted by FUBeAR View Post
    FUBeAR respects your right to hold your misguided opinion
    FU's various input is well written and wanted

Had to ruffle some feathers, I admit I was laughing trying to write it

Yankee/A-10/CAA Conference Champs - 1947 1948 1950 1952 1953 1962 1968 1975 1976 1991 1994 2005 2012 2014 2022
    FCS Playoffs - 1991 1994 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2022

2016 CAA Pick'em Champ!
    2021 CAA Pick'em Champ!

UNH 14'

My Team
    Furman & Mercer

FUBeAR loved and HATED Marshall’s fans, but most of his direct interactions with them came prior to their ascension within I-AA. So, their Team sucked…but they didn’t let that put a bit of a damper on their belligerence, which made them lovable. Probably were a lot less so, when winning…and GaSou fans will always suck…though Appy fans were bigger whiners.

Woulda said WCU’s Fans were #1, but it seems they’ve decided to stop attempting to tear down non-rival (not really rivals at all) opponents’ goalposts after barely winning a meaningless regular season game. So, unless they have success under Coach Bell and decide to morph back into Marshall Fans with vandalistic tendencies, the Catamount peeps are good eggs.

So…that only leaves 1 group …. Without a doubt, the very few remaining fans of Some Citadel are #1 on this list. As they, for no apparent reason, feel they are #1 on every list, they will most likely, be quite proud of such a designation on this one.
    NCAA DIVISION I MANUAL

20.10.1 Commitments to the Division I Collegiate Model
    Bylaws proposed and enacted by member institutions governing the conduct of intercollegiate athletics shall be designed to foster competition in amateur athletics

20.10.1.2 The Commitment to Amateurism
    Member institutions shall conduct their athletics programs…maintaining a line of demarcation between student-athletes who participate in the Collegiate Model and athletes competing in the professional model

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    Sam Houston

JMU
    Jacksonville State
    Sam Houston

This board will be like a float down a lazy river with these guys gone.
    The Moth don't care if the Flame is real.

FAMU
    Jackson State

My Team
    Holy Cross

Holy Cross
    Villanova (only the student section)
    JMU would've been #1 IMO prior to their departure.

Also comment on the NFL list => Dallas Cowboys fans are easily more annoying than Pats fans. And it's unfathomable that Pittsburgh is not on the list -- they have to be Top 5 IMO. Much more annoying than Giants fans (I'm a Jets fan btw). Giants fans remind me of Lafayette supporters -- extremely loyal, will continue to show up when the team stinks, generally somewhat humble -- for NY standards -- and not OVERLY obnoxious when they win.

While I can't dispute Philly at #1, Cowboys fans in NY are the worst. They're the ones that get upset at the bar when their game isn't on the audio over one of the local NFL teams or a Yankees playoff game. And they'll call the cable companies having a meltdown because there's always that one week every 3 years where somehow the Dallas game isn't on in the NY market (ex. Giants play at 1, Jets & Cowboys both at 4pm but Cowboys somehow not the FOX game) but this is very rare.
    Last edited by NY Crusader 2010; August 11th, 2022 at 10:00 AM.

FCS EGG-HOLE
    My Team
    DELAWARE

NEW HAMPSHIRE..........LAME DUCK FOOTBALL POSTERS.......WHOM CAIN'T HANDLE.....YEARS UH......OBSCURITY.........WHIFF NO HOPE ON HORIZON.....NOR MARTY CLOUT........SIMILAR TA WHAT HENS FANS....HAVE ENDURED......WHOSE DROUGHT....IS OVERAH.

CAMPBELL..............YOU'D THINK DUH HUMPSTERS.....WOOD COME OUT IN CARAVANS.....TA MINGLE WHIFF.........OURAH ILK............DO DEY POSSESS....DAT WINEY/CHEESEY 'TUDE......DAT PERMEATES....GREENVILLE ?

IVY..............DUH RICH KIDS....WON'T PLAY BALL!

MAINE.......DJ JEFFY.....SHOOD THANK DUH STARS....WE LET YA'S HANG 'ROUND....IN CAA......"DUH BEARS".....ARE UH 900 MILE WASTE UH GAS.....FROM NEWARK......YA'S CAN GET TA NORFF CAROLINA IN SIX HRS.......AN' YA DON'T HALFTAH...OUTRUN...DUH MOONSHINERS....TA DO IT!

BIG FLUFFIES........EVERAH READ JALMOND........"GOLLY GEE.....WE COODAH/SHOODAH.....BUT ALWAYS NEXT TIME".......GROW UH PAIR.....GET ANGRY.....KICK DUH DOG......GEESH!....DAT SCHTICK....DON'T CUT IT IN OUTSKIRTS UH PHILLY!.......AWK!

MISERY VALLEY...............BIZONSSSS.......ANNOYIN'....L IKE UH STONE IN YER SNEAKER........BUT TOP DAWGS........SO WE SUCK UP!.......DOSE TWO 'GUINS......SHOOD GET UH ROOM!..........&.......CLENZ'S NATIONAL ANTHEM........ZEVON'S..."POOR POOR PITIFUL ME"....CHAFFES TA NO END!

VILLANOVA........DERE'S....UH JERSEY ONE/MOBSTER ONE.......IFIN' YA'S HAD 'NOTHER..........YOU'D BE DUH CAA STOOGES.....NYUK YUK!....DAT PHRASE..."WHO'S YER DADDY"......WAS MEANT....FO'...SAMMY DAVIS JR's ROMP...WHIFF DUH....DEEP THROAT ACTRESS.........BRAWK!

SOGONE'S.........DAT MERRY BAND UH BILLIES....AH HEAR BANJOS...IN EVERAH POST.....AWK!

PATSY LEAGUE......DEY'RE CONFERENCE....IS FLOATIN' DOWN STREAM.......BUT DEY GOT ALL DUH ANSWERS...FO' DUH CAA/MVFC/FLUFFY....ETAL!

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by MR. CHICKEN View Post
    NEW HAMPSHIRE..........LAME DUCK FOOTBALL POSTERS.......WHOM CAIN'T HANDLE.....YEARS UH......OBSCURITY.........WHIFF NO HOPE ON HORIZON.....NOR MARTY CLOUT........SIMILAR TA WHAT HENS FANS....HAVE ENDURED......WHOSE DROUGHT....IS OVERAH.

CAMPBELL..............YOU'D THINK DUH HUMPSTERS.....WOOD COME OUT IN CARAVANS.....TA MINGLE WHIFF.........OURAH ILK............DO DEY POSSESS....DAT WINEY/CHEESEY 'TUDE......DAT PERMEATES....GREENVILLE ?

IVY..............DUH RICH KIDS....WON'T PLAY BALL!

MAINE.......DJ JEFFY.....SHOOD THANK DUH STARS....WE LET YA'S HANG 'ROUND....IN CAA......"DUH BEARS".....ARE UH 900 MILE WASTE UH GAS.....FROM NEWARK......YA'S CAN GET TA NORFF CAROLINA IN SIX HRS.......AN' YA DON'T HALFTAH...OUTRUN...DUH MOONSHINERS....TA DO IT!

BIG FLUFFIES........EVERAH READ JALMOND........"GOLLY GEE.....WE COODAH/SHOODAH.....BUT ALWAYS NEXT TIME".......GROW UH PAIR.....GET ANGRY.....KICK DUH DOG......GEESH!....DAT SCHTICK....DON'T CUT IT IN OUTSKIRTS UH PHILLY!.......AWK!

MISERY VALLEY...............BIZONSSSS.......ANNOYIN'....L IKE UH STONE IN YER SNEAKER........BUT TOP DAWGS........SO WE SUCK UP!.......DOSE TWO 'GUINS......SHOOD GET UH ROOM!..........&.......CLENZ'S NATIONAL ANTHEM........ZEVON'S..."POOR POOR PITIFUL ME"....CHAFFES TA NO END!

VILLANOVA........DERE'S....UH JERSEY ONE/MOBSTER ONE.......IFIN' YA'S HAD 'NOTHER..........YOU'D BE DUH CAA STOOGES.....NYUK YUK!....DAT PHRASE..."WHO'S YER DADDY"......WAS MEANT....FO'...SAMMY DAVIS JR's ROMP...WHIFF DUH....DEEP THROAT ACTRESS.........BRAWK!

SOGONE'S.........DAT MERRY BAND UH BILLIES....AH HEAR BANJOS...IN EVERAH POST.....AWK!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MR. CHICKEN again.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson