Week 2 of the inaugural AGS Survivor Pool. The next two posts will list the past weeks results along with who each poster has picked up to this point, followed by the list of games to be picked from.

A reminder of the rules, including a new one that deals with cancellations/postponements in case you missed it in the Week 1 thread:

1. Only FCS vs. FCS games will be eligible to make picks from. I will start a new thread every Sunday with a list of games to pick from, along with the results from the previous week and who each player has picked to that point. If you notice a game that shouldn’t be included, or I omitted one that should be included, let me know.

2. This contest will run into the playoffs, so keep that in mind when making your picks. If you pick a team to win during the regular season you will not be able to pick that team in the playoffs.

3. All picks must be made in the weekly thread, do not message them to me.

4. Once you make a pick, it can be changed as long as that game hasn’t started. All changes must also be posted in the weekly thread. Any pick must be made before that game starts, so the only hard deadline to make your pick is the last game of each week.

5. Participants will pick 1 game per week. If you pick correctly you carry on to the next week. If you pick incorrectly or forget to make a pick you are eliminated.

6. The one twist is that for each game you are picking both the winner AND the loser, and once you pick a team you cannot pick that team again for the rest of the season. For example, if I pick NDSU to beat Western Illinois, I cannot pick NDSU to win for the rest of the season. I also cannot pick another team to beat Western Illinois for the rest of the season. I could however pick NDSU to lose a game or Western Illinois to win a game later in the season.

7. The pool will run until only 1 player remains. If multiple players remain until the championship game, a score prediction will be included for a tie-breaker.

8. Any game that is cancelled or postponed for any reason is no longer eligible to be picked. I will update the thread with any announcements as I become aware of them. If you have picked a game that is cancelled/postponed you will need to pick another game (I will notify you in the thread and send a PM). If the announcement is made at least 1 day prior to the game that is enough time to change your pick, failure to do so will result in being eliminated. If the announcement comes the same day as the game you picked you should change your pick if you can, but because of the short notice you won’t be eliminated if you don’t. In that case you will be required to make 2 picks the following week to stay in the pool.