Quote Originally Posted by JayJ79 View Post
I'm not familiar with what the relevance of "the Bills mafia" is, nor the relevance of throwing one's self on a folding table. Nor am I familiar enough with Brown to know if that is him, or if this is all just an internet joke. (so basically, I'm just confused by the whole thing).

Reading through the replies to that tweet (which I know, is ill-advised for any tweet, really) is a mixture of people saying that such action is stupid and he could hurt himself, and people saying that it is unimpressive because it is a folding table. Seems to me that using a folding table for such a stunt is a smart move, as it reduces the chances of injury (makes it into a fairly safe stunt)
Going all WWE over a folding table is a trademark of the Bills mafia which is basically just a group of the craziest Bills fans who have a penchant for getting sauced (or maybe they're just that crazy naturally) and doing things that would make Johnny Knoxville proud in many cases involving those folding tables popular at tailgates.