AUTOMATIC BIDS (11)
Big Sky: Weber State
Big South: Kennesaw State
MEAC: South Carolina State
Missouri Valley: North Dakota State
Ohio Valley: Murray State
Patriot: Holy Cross
Southland: Sam Houston State
South Dakota State
1. James Madison
2. North Dakota State
3. Sam Houston State
4. North Dakota
Davidson at (1) James Madison
Weber State at South Dakota State
Murray State at (4) North Dakota
South Carolina State @ Kennesaw State
Duquesne at (2) North Dakota State
VMI at Richmond
Eastern Washington @ (3) Sam Houston State
Holy Cross @ Delaware
* Seeds - I am going off the FCS committee rankings with JMU, NDSU as 1-2. Presuming NDSU beats South Dakota State at which point SHSU moves to No. 3 and North Dakota to No. 4. North Dakota also holds a win against South Dakota State.
* At-Larges - How do you keep Richmond or James Madison out if undefeated? To appease all, I am putting Eastern Washington in.
* Bracket - I am going to presume the NCAA will "try" to get some bus trips on this one though there's not a lot of options here for bus trips.
* Weber State squeaked past Southern Utah; should defeat Cal Poly. They will get the AQ but do not have them as top seed anymore.
* I am struggling to make sense of the CAA automatic bid. If I am reading it right regarding "Best combined ranking among Divisional teams in points scored and points allowed", it should be Delaware with the AQ
* MEAC - what the hell is this BS? South Carolina State won the first game against Delaware State and presumably can win the second?
* Murray State gets Jacksonville State at home; so going with them. Both teams lost to Austin Peay, which due to losses at Tennessee Tech & Tennessee-Martin will not get the AQ.
* In SoCon, VMI is down to a single game against rival The Citadel. Don't count El Cid out! But VMI wins and gets the AQ per the SoCon folks