Colgate @ Fordham 4pm Saturday

Are there any other games? HC site says the game with Bucknell was postponed. Lafayette says the Lehigh game pushed back to the 10th. I'm guessing this is the only show in town for the PL?

Both teams really need this win to salvage the Spring. Colgate fans - what's the deal with the Covid pause you went through? We had ours earlier in the Spring which pushed back the Bucknell game and had us playing our first game after everyone else. Were you guys paused AFTER HC? If so, when did things resume? Can't be easy with those starts and stops.

Curious what to expect from Gate?

We looked very good throughout much of the HC game imo but were completely unable to come through in the clutch and we also got out coached. Our O is really solid this year and I would expect we'll have more success running this week than last. Our DL played great but we're suspect through the air. Special teams-wise, with the transfer of All PL Mevis to Iowa State our kicking game is a huge liability. Missed FGs and a blocked punt for TD really doomed us last week. I'll think we'll be tough if we can have that growth in game 2 that you expect to see most seasons.