Just for fun, throwing this out there... I am sure that I will get roasted on these particularly by Colonial fans and those who follow the OVC (all five of you, right?), but what do I know? Just for fun and getting some conversation started!

AUTOMATIC BIDS (10)
Big Sky: Weber State
Big South: Kennesaw State
Colonial: Delaware
Missouri Valley: North Dakota State
Northeast: Duquesne
Ohio Valley: Murray State
Patriot: Holy Cross
Pioneer: San Diego
SoCon: VMI
Southland: Sam Houston State

AT-LARGES (6)
James Madison
Nicholls State
North Dakota
Richmond
South Dakota State
UC-Davis

FIRST TEAM OUT
Jacksonville State

SEEDS
1. Weber State
2. North Dakota State
3. Delaware
4. Sam Houston State

BRACKET
San Diego at (1) Weber State
North Dakota at Kennesaw State

VMI at James Madison
UC-Davis at (4) Sam Houston State

Nicholls State at (2) North Dakota State
Duquesne at Richmond

Holy Cross at (3) Delaware
Murray State at South Dakota State

NOTES

• Weber State has easiest path to AQ; UC-Davis wins out and they'll just have a lone five-point loss at Weber, so they are an at-large. An undefeated Weber State team tops a one-loss North Dakota State and possible undefeated Delaware for the top seed
  • Not sure what to expect from Colonial, but I am putting three teams in and James Madison coming off that COVID layoff could impact and see them pick up a loss somewhere which knocks them out of top four seeds to Delaware, my AQ pick. Either way, three teams in and if James Madison is so good, they'll be able to take care of business. Just as a consolation prize for the Dukes, I gave them a quarterfinal trip to Sam Houston State.
  • North Dakota State hosts South Dakota State (and already beat North Dakota) so they are my AQ in the MVFC. Missouri State is an odd ball in this whole thing because of the split season situation, but they lose to North Dakota and that'll put NoDak into the playoffs.
  • In the OVC, it's Murray State's to lose. They play the two teams in their way of an AQ (at Austin Peay, home v Jax State) so I am giving them benefit of the doubt particularly since JaxState is at home. If JaxState loses at Murray State, that's two losses in last three. That will pop their bubble.