Posting a thread to discuss the latest in the Patriot League, "where inertia is our middle name".
What we know in January:
1. There may be football this spring, there may not be.
2. There may be as many as seven teams, but probably not.
3. There is no timetable for a decision or even when to allow practice.
4. There is no 2021 fall schedule posted.
5. The last league press release on the matter was July 13, 2020: "The League is committed to exploring creative approaches and alternatives to providing future competitive experiences to our fall sport student-athletes, including the possibility of conducting fall sport competition and championships in the second semester."
And so we begin.