Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
NDSU announces that no games will be played until the spring. To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Either this tweet by Bruce Feldman is an indictment of the testicular fortitude or lack thereof of most (especially G5) FBS programs still playing or the football schedule makers at NDSU are just plain bad at their job.

Now it seems like a good chunk of the would be seniors are hanging it up since they're set to graduate in December along with the top pro prospects like QB Trey Lance and LT Dillon Radunz being unlikely to risk playing in the spring if they can even make that work.

This sucks.... and I know you all feel really bad for us poor old Bison fans.
I'm curious about what the tweet means by "low balling". I see some G5s are taking really low paydays to get P5 games this year. Normally it's a sellers market with these payday games, this year it's a buyer's market.

I do wish there was a way to make NDSU an associate football member of the Sun Belt for a season so someone other than us can beat App State and because the champion of the conference will almost surely be ranked in the final AP poll if we finish the season and I'd prefer it be us or NDSU and not App.