Thread: Non-Scholarship Summit

Non-Scholarship Summit

the summit is tomorrow, is anyone going? Who do you think will start football? Schools I hear that are going are Lipscomb, Detroit, Harding (D-II)

AGS FCS Champion Lehigh Football Nation's Avatar
    Must... get... information... on... this... meeting... There were rumblings that Bryant was thinking of attending this...
    Follow me on Twitter (User Name LFN)

The
    Time
    Is
    Now

My Team
    Bryant
    i would love to see a list of who showed up.

Is lurking dog an ags member? He's a D-II board member but a fan of Drake. He runs the PFL board. I wonder if he could get us any info on what is going down

Good ole Ralph!

I think our best hope for any information concerning this summit is good ole Ralph. He seems to have a good relationship with Patty Viverito and frankly, outside of Ralph and AGS, I'm not sure anyone else would care enough to cover this "event". I have my eyes and ears open, but my sources are all in the public domain so I will be watching AGS closely for any information that becomes available.

I think dark clouds were over the summit with the announced demise of St. Peter's football

Odd Timing....

The timing of Saint Pete's announcement does not leave me with a good feeling about the "summit". This certainly has the feel that Saint Peters went to the conference hoping to hear something that would cause them to continue plugging away, but no good news was forthcoming so bye bye football. I sure hope that Ralph is able to shed a bunch more light on this conference going forward!