Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro FCS Prospects?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pro FCS Prospects?

So what senior prospects on your team will make football their living in the near future? My obvious choice will be Dante Olson with Jerry Louis McGee a possibility. Why do I say Jerry just because of his ability to make tacklers miss on special teams. We will see & Hill does ok for KC and Danny Woodhead gave an opening for quick small players like Julian Edelman a chance.
    Last edited by 100%GRIZ; December 22nd, 2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Because I want to!

FCS Champion
    My Team
    Illinois State

Re: Pro FCS Prospects?

ISUr RB James Robinson is projected to be drafted fairly early ... I'm not convinced his speed & quicks would be enough for next level, but if right team (i.e. OL) drafted him, he would probably do well enough. I'd like to know his true 10, 20, and 40. Draftscout has him as the 5th RB selected in draft. I thought Coprich had more running skills, but played 20 lbs lighter, so he was not drafted but got a couple looks. Robinson has very good power and is patient runner, with good speed and quicks for his size ... and he is just plain hard to tackle.

http://www.draftscout.com/players.ph...XPos&order=ASC

Luthor Kirk, Safety is ranked as 19th Safety to be drafted. I think he dropped a bit from a year ago.
    Last edited by Redbird 4th & short; December 22nd, 2019 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%GRIZ View Post
    So what senior prospects on your team will make football their living in the near future?
    None.
    Georgetown: "We play where we do not compete, and compete where we do not play."

Jeremy Chinn has had the most chatter for the Salukis.
    "You know you are getting old when time flies whether you are having fun or not."

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by skinny_uncle View Post
    Jeremy Chinn has had the most chatter for the Salukis.
    From FCS I expect Chinn to be first with either the URI WR Coulter or Dayton TE Trautman to be next off the board.

Major FCS Advocate
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Look for Derek Tuszka to get some looks for NDSU. His draft stock depends on his performance in the Shrine Bowl at this point.

AGS FCS Expert

From what we are hearing, unless there is a serious injury in the offseason, Portland State's Charlie Taumoepeau will be going somewhere in the NFL draft.

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Herdistheword View Post
    Look for Derek Tuszka to get some looks for NDSU. His draft stock depends on his performance in the Shrine Bowl at this point.
    Not a lot of Seniors on this year's Bison team, maybe Zach Johnson OG gets some looks, Ben Ellefson TE possibly.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Not a lot of Seniors on this year's Bison team, maybe Zach Johnson OG gets some looks, Ben Ellefson TE possibly.
    Here's DraftScout.com's capsule on NDSU: http://www.draftscout.com/college.ph...XPos&order=ASC

Based on their ranks it's Johnson that has the best shot at being drafted and Ellefson, Hendricks, and Tuszka should all get at least a minicamp invite I'd think.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Herdistheword View Post
    Most likely PFA as long as he tests well. I thought he was much better than Sterk when I watched the semis.