Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCon Offseason Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SoCon Offseason Thread

With signing day around the corner and coaching changes afoot, I thought a SoCon thread concerning offseason maneuvering that doesn't require discussion about playoff bids would be appropriate.

Fire away.
    FU all the time.

"The game we know and love literally grew up in the Southern Conference. To find the foundation for ACC and SEC football, you have to go the league’s roots. To find an appreciation for a brand of football often-overlooked and seldom-appreciated, we as fans should do the same."

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Re: SoCon Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinFan View Post
    With signing day around the corner and coaching changes afoot, I thought a SoCon thread concerning offseason maneuvering that doesn't require discussion about playoff bids would be appropriate.

Fire away.
    The SoCon seems to start an off-season thread while the season is still going....
    Funnier than no one, loser at smack

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    The SoCon seems to start an off-season thread while the season is still going....
    You're just mad you didn't think of it first.
    FU all the time.

"The game we know and love literally grew up in the Southern Conference. To find the foundation for ACC and SEC football, you have to go the league’s roots. To find an appreciation for a brand of football often-overlooked and seldom-appreciated, we as fans should do the same."

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

You're just mad you didn't think of it first.
    Think of what? Repeatedly finishing the season early in the first round so I can start an offseason thread?

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Think of what? Repeatedly finishing the season early in the first round so I can start an offseason thread?
    You are going to have to troll harder than that.
    FU all the time.

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

You are going to have to troll harder than that.
    It never hurts to try

First Class FCS Ruler Catamount87's Avatar
    My Team
    Western Carolina

Without a DC, OC and recruiting coordinator now and apparently no rumors on replacements, I am concerned we're about to miss the boat on some top recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount87 View Post
    Without a DC, OC and recruiting coordinator now and apparently no rumors on replacements, I am concerned we're about to miss the boat on some top recruits.
    I don't like the early signing period the way it is set up. Allow early signing in August, then wait until February for the rest.
    Many teams at all levels are going through coaching uncertainty right now. Other teams will have coaching changes over the next month or two - a few early signees will get unexpected surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by walliver View Post
    I don't like the early signing period the way it is set up. Allow early signing in August, then wait until February for the rest.
    Many teams at all levels are going through coaching uncertainty right now. Other teams will have coaching changes over the next month or two - a few early signees will get unexpected surprises.
    I can definitely see where the early signing period is an advantage to FCS programs, but also would create a huge burden on teams that are going through coaching changes.
    FU all the time.

Mercer named Tim Foster "co-offensive coordinator." https://mercerbears.com/news/2019/12...ordinator.aspx

I think that's at least two coaches Cronic is bringing from LR. Maybe there are more.
    FU all the time.