Just starting a playoff game thread for this one.

Austin Peay fans - what are your best strengths and weaknesses? Is your key RB out for this one? (Kentel Williams #5 and Ahmad Tanner #21 seem the workhorses at RB but I didn't see Kentel play in last game?).. he wasn't on box score. I know you lost starter" QB in second game but Craig has been there ever since and is a Senior.

If I recall correctly your interior DL is HUGE... is that right? That's my memory of Mercer game.

Who are your best players? Best weapons or players on D?

For Furman a little information - We are good but one struggle is inconsistency at QB. Both QBs are freshman (ok, R-FR). No one older than that as we are in year 3 of Coach Hendrix. When QBs are on we are so much a different team but vs Citadel and Woff (our only two FCS losses) we were 5-25 and 13-30 passing. It's that simple. Some was due to the defense and pressure of DL from Woff etc. No doubt. I give credit where due. But some we just missed. Literally wide open WRs we just missed. I personally (worthless) think we ought to start every game with a simple screen pass even if it gets 1 yard. Just get the QB confident...

Grainger started at QB for first 7 games or so.. then Sisson (again both redshirt-Fr) started last few games essentially. Both have shown great poise and plays... both have faltered a little... guess that's Freshman. Grainger was even National FCS Freshman of week for lighting up FBS Georgia State for a ton o' yards but then ... well, I don't know. Sisson came in game 'cold' and led us to a comeback win over Chattanooga on road. Just up and down a little for right now as Freshman are want to be. But it's November .. time to be getting consistent - Sisson though only started 2 games or so so far as Grainger was starting all the September and October games/

We run pretty well and have run up scores on some teams with basic running but we don't blow the best teams off the ball. Citadel and Woff stymied us at LOS. Others in SoCon we were able to run pretty well on. One common opponent we have is ETSU. They stymied our O some and we won 17-10. I see you all lost a close one to them 14-20. So not a ton of discrepancy there. Yeah, we won and you lost but both low scoring games. We also both played Mercer.. we won 45-10 and you all also won, though 48-34. Granted you all played AT Mercer, we were at home. Also, you were at ETSU, we played ETSU at Furman