Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McNeese Cowboys at Central Arkansas Bears

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Top FCS Ruler
    My Team
    McNeese Cowboys

McNeese Cowboys at Central Arkansas Bears

Weird things happen on this field when the Cowboys and Bears tangle!
    What's the weather forecast for this Saturday?

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    Sam Houston

Re: McNeese Cowboys at Central Arkansas Bears

Based on what I've read from Bear, I will take McNeese this week.
    The Moth don't care if the Flame is real.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    Based on what I've read from Bear, I will take McNeese this week.
    Me too. Not because McNeese or any other SLC team is better but because there's a little more going on at UCA right now that is affecting team moral. Cowboy fans will see if they watch our sidelines. They may already have us beat before the game starts. I'm voting for McNeese because I was sure Brown would have already had this fixed. Guess not.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

My Team
    Sam Houston State

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Me too. Not because McNeese or any other SLC team is better but because there's a little more going on at UCA right now that is affecting team moral. Cowboy fans will see if they watch our sidelines. They may already have us beat before the game starts. I'm voting for McNeese because I was sure Brown would have already had this fixed. Guess not.
    Hate to hear this!

My Team
    North Dakota State

Whats going on?????
    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Katfan View Post
    Hate to hear this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    Whats going on?????
    Also curious, and agree you hate to hear about any off field distractions affecting a team.
    Idaho * Portland State * Cal State-Fullerton * Eastern Washington * Nevada * Delaware * Southern Utah * Youngstown State * Hofstra * Montana State * North Dakota State * Western Illinois * Cal Poly * Massachusetts * Wofford * Northern Arizona * Coastal Carolina * Weber State * UC Davis *
    ...the only visiting teams to win in Washington-Grizzly Stadium

UofMMan1122: "We are officially the most badass state in the union. "

AGS FCS Champion

Honestly it's a mix of many things. One new poster on our board said it like this: (and I wonder who this is a player or parent or other)

When you don’t demand discipline and allow things on and off the field, and reward bad attitudes, behavior and play favorites, for 2 years, this is what you get, inconsistent play. Those players know Brown won’t hold them accountable, and the ones who work their ass off and do things right on and off the field, make plays in fall, spring, and then still get no chance, get to the point where that don’t care. They know he’ll play who he wants. He may talk about doing things different, and holding players accountable in interviews, but it’s all BS. Karma is a ‘B’.

If you watch our games you don't see any adjustments until late in the games.

Talent isnt being used. We had two SEC WRs that haven't played yet but if you watch our spring practices they lit up the scrimmages. RBs that played last year are getting few reps.

On and on and on....
    But just watch the sidelines. I've done it for nearly 40 years and you can tell a team is divided or players are checked out because they are already left out of the effort.

Its one one thing to get beat by better talent and more effort...but to get beat from within...fans check out. It's just not fair to the players or us.

Im betting on some coaching changes...hopefully sooner than later.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Honestly it's a mix of many things. One new poster on our board said it like this: (and I wonder who this is a player or parent or other)

If you watch our games you don't see any adjustments until late in the games.

Talent isnt being used. We had two SEC WRs that haven't played yet but if you watch our spring practices they lit up the scrimmages. RBs that played last year are getting few reps.

On and on and on....
    But just watch the sidelines. I've done it for nearly 40 years and you can tell a team is divided or players are checked out because they are already left out of the effort.

Its one one thing to get beat by better talent and more effort...but to get beat from within...fans check out. It's just not fair to the players or us.

Im betting on some coaching changes...hopefully sooner than later.
    Seniors need to take charge and start holding other players accountable.. Need to have a meeting with the coach. If he isnt willing then go to the AD.
    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

My Team
    Abilene Christian

Sorry Bear!
    "Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance." Samuel Johnson

AGS FCS Champion FormerPokeCenter's Avatar
    My Team
    McNeese State

Clear, Bear's been taking sandbagging lessons from Doc. This is UCA's game by a wide margin.....