Quote Originally Posted by wapiti View Post
I am at 34-2 The picks are going to start getting harder to get right.

EWU 32 at UI 28---Idaho is hosting. So the home field advantage gives them a small chance. But I see EWU taking this one.

ISU 22 at Northern Iowa 32 ---UNI has been playing well this year and they are hosting this game.

Monmouth 16 at UM 42---Griz should roll in this one.

Norfolk State 13 at MSU 35---Norfolk has shown some signs of playing well, but MSU is hosting and is the better team.

NAU 24 at Illinois State 32 --- This game should be a good indicator for both teams. I go with the higher ranked and hosting team.

South Dakota 17 at UNC 14---Pillow fight of the MVFC and BSC challenge series. This game is 50/50. But I think SD takes the road W.

Eastern Oregon 10 at PSU 42---This should be another easy W for PSU.

SAC 21 at Fresno State 35 ---The Hornets put the Big Sky on notice last week after shutting out UNC by a large margin. Sac is exceeding preseason expectations. Fresno better not be overlooking this game.

SUU 16 at South Dakota State 38 --- So far the Thunderbirds are not following their pattern of being good every other year. SDSU is a heavy favorite in this one.

UCD 17 at North Dakota State 35 ---Based on the rankings this should be a very good match. But NDSU is a heavy favorite to win this.
I too went 9-1 this week. Putting me at 43 - 3.