Quote Originally Posted by MTfan4life View Post
That's not at all a problem as it would just take a simple edit on our end. Old man kalm sometimes doesn't notice those things. Sometimes I wonder if he's actually a great grandfather stuck in a younger man's body. I remember looking down the line of games we were talking about and thinking, "none of those rankings look right! Where did we get those numbers from?" So now it all makes sense. We do most of our show prep before Monday's poll comes out. But, like I said, all it would take is a quick edit, as we eventually have the exact poll posted within our show script document.

Thank you for the comments on the show! It's nice to hear from our listeners! Feel free to share away to anyone you think might be interested.
Quote Originally Posted by kalm View Post
Oh for ****s sake. Of course you know...this means war!

And thx for the offer and nice words, PWO. At least SOME of us appreciate the support!
Gentlemen, I edited the GOTW thread to indicate the updated rankings for each matchup, where applicable (w/ last week's ranking in parentheses). If you have any suggestions for doing this differently, just let me know. Looking forward to this week's podcasts.