Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: FCS Draft Picks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    FCS Master Schism55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    My Team
    North Dakota State
    Location
    Ft Collins CO
    Posts
    2,248

    FCS Draft Picks

    Rd. 1, Pick #23 Texans- Tytus Howard OL Alabama St.
    Rd. 2, Pick #60 Chargers- Nasir Adderley S Delaware
    Rd. 3, Pick #84 Chiefs- Khalen Saunders DT Western Illinois
    Rd. 3, Pick #98 Jaguars- Quincy Williams S Murray St.
    Rd. 5, Pick #166 Chargers- Easton Stick QB NDSU
    Rd. 6, Pick# 189 Browns- Drew Forbes OT SEMO
    Rd. 6, Pick# 193 Vikings- Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Rd. 7, Pick# 223 Bengals- Jordan Brown CB SDSU
    Rd. 7, Pick# 225 Bills- Darryl Johnson Jr, LB NC A&T
    Rd. 7, Pick# 227 Redskins- Jimmy Moreland CB JMU
    Rd. 7, Pick# 230 Raiders- Quinton Bell DE Prairie View
    Rd. 7, Pick# 244 Saints- Kaden Eliss LB Idaho
    Rd. 7, Pick# 248 Cardinals- Joshua Miles OT Morgan St
    Last edited by Schism55; April 27th, 2019 at 06:30 PM.
    Sundown in the Paris of the prairie
    Wheat Kings have all their treasures buried

  2. #2
    AGS FCS Champion
    Daytripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    My Team
    Sam Houston State
    Posts
    6,286

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism55 View Post
    Rd. 1, Pick #23 Texans- Tytus Howard OL Alabama St.
    As a Texans fan, I'm not sure what to think of this. Nothing against Tytus, but it seems like a reach.
    The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion -- Thomas Paine

  3. #3
    AGS FCS Champion PaladinFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,970

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    As a Texans fan, I'm not sure what to think of this. Nothing against Tytus, but it seems like a reach.
    I am always amused at the fanfare provided to this event and then seeing fans reaction when their team drafts a little known offensive lineman. It is almost always the same "meh" reaction.

    Happened to the Falcons twice yesterday.
    FU all the time.

    "The game we know and love literally grew up in the Southern Conference. To find the foundation for ACC and SEC football, you have to go the league’s roots. To find an appreciation for a brand of football often-overlooked and seldom-appreciated, we as fans should do the same."

  4. #4
    The Nickelback of AGS

    POD Knows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Team
    North Dakota State
    Location
    Cult of Snorty, USA
    Posts
    20,914

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinFan View Post
    I am always amused at the fanfare provided to this event and then seeing fans reaction when their team drafts a little known offensive lineman. It is almost always the same "meh" reaction.

    Happened to the Falcons twice yesterday.
    My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    4 out of 5 University of North Dakota fans surveyed wear hockey jerseys to football games.

  5. #5
    Frequent FCS Advocate NEBison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    My Team
    North Dakota State
    Posts
    38

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    I need to start using this line when I'm arguing with my fiance

  6. #6
    AGS FCS Champion

    cx500d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    My Team
    North Dakota State
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    13,218

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    I need to start using this line when I'm arguing with my fiance
    You probably shouldn’t. Never worked for me, although I was always right.
    Funnier than two other people

  7. #7
    Major FCS Ruler
    Derby City Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    My Team
    James Madison
    Location
    Back on the Bourbon Trail, but as the Designated Driver
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Much like click-bait headlines, these draft-site fan groups are designed to create memes and instant fan base draft 'grades' -- nothing more.

    Sorry I've been absent lately; took some medical leave to reset my mental outlook in the the 'Big C' fight...
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." Jim Valvano

  8. #8
    AGS FCS Master OhioHen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My Team
    Delaware
    Location
    Winterville, NC
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by Derby City Duke View Post
    Much like click-bait headlines, these draft-site fan groups are designed to create memes and instant fan base draft 'grades' -- nothing more.

    Sorry I've been absent lately; took some medical leave to reset my mental outlook in the the 'Big C' fight...
    Welcome back, Derby City Duke! Good to know you're here.

  9. #9
    FCS Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    My Team
    Illinois State
    Posts
    2,349

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by Derby City Duke View Post
    Much like click-bait headlines, these draft-site fan groups are designed to create memes and instant fan base draft 'grades' -- nothing more.

    Sorry I've been absent lately; took some medical leave to reset my mental outlook in the the 'Big C' fight...
    good to have you back in the mix. hope youre doing ok.

  10. #10
    AGS FCS Master OhioHen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My Team
    Delaware
    Location
    Winterville, NC
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: FCS Draft Picks

    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    You COULD be wrong, but I seriously doubt THIS is the once for the month of April.

Similar Threads

  1. Potential FCS Draft Picks for 2018 NFL Draft
    By smallcollegefbfan in forum The Ins & Outs of FCS
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: May 4th, 2018, 09:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •