So I've been freaking swamped with work this year....Have 3D scanner, will travel, and I haven't been active as much as usual either here on on Facebook...but...

The ride is in 5 weeks and I'm desperately needing some help to get back in the game...

The AGS support has been phenomenal though the years. Last year, just three AGSers were responsible for about $2700 in donations. There were more than that, of course, but that was a pretty amazing total for just three guys!

We could definitely use some of that again this year. Because of your fantastic generosity, the 24 Foundation agreed to reach outside their geographic footprint and they made a $10K grant to the Feist-Weiller Cancer Center here in Shreveport, which is part of LSU Health Sciences Center and Ochsner's Hospital. The money is being used in a pilot program geared toward increasing awareness and the need for testing in the impoverished and illiterate communities. This program is being looked at as a pilot program for making inroads with the impoverished, illiterate and disenfranchised. Your donations are helping real people fight real battles with cancer.

You guys should be proud of your support of the cause.

So..here I am, with hat in hand, asking for more help...

Any support at all that you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!

https://events.24foundation.org/fundraiser/1820025