Quote Originally Posted by UpstateBison View Post
I lost you at “I really don’t think the SoCon was down this year”. Really? I want the SoCon to be good. However, when the answer is, if we would have played the teams we lost to at different times, it does not make sense. Sometimes you just have to win. No excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, you've been on this shtick before, we get it, you think the socon is garbage even though our OOC schedule was only slightly less impressive than last year. Much wow and insightful.

We should be very impressed that the third place MVFC team got beat by a Big Sky team that would otherwise have finished 5-5. What was the big OOC win for the MVFC during the regular season again? Montana State?

If you realize that the decent teams in the decent conferences are about the same, there's really no evidence that the socon is down. Yeah, Samford lost to KSU and Furman didn't show up against Elon. But theres evidence of unimpressive outings by every conference, see the above paragraph.

You basically show up in these threads to **** in our Cheerios by reiterating the same point over and over again, by overweighing the outcome of two games. It made a lot of sense in the regular season when the Big Fluffy looked decent, but all the quality teams kind of grew into sucking high tit.

You're not insightful, you're not adding to the conversation, you're just here to remind that we aren't North Dakota State...or something.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk