http://www.mgoblue.com/document_disp...ument_id=23758.

Sorry, I do not know how to link the website...

FYI..
I was on Michigan's football website and the article for the opening day game against Appalachian had great respect for our FCS brother and reigning champ. After watching App. State live in person in Chattanooga against UMass, I give Appalachian a fighting chance against Michigan. The experience Armenti Edwards gained last season, especially in the playoffs will be immeasurable against a team like Michigan. He is the real deal, even for a skinny kid. He can take a hit as well. I felt UMass's squad last year had better all around athletes all around than in
'98 when they won the championship. Appalachian last year was so strong in all phases, especially special teams. It was impressive to watch them play.
Michigan will be a stiff test no doubt, but if Appalachian has a team like last year, it will be a game. My other reasoning is this...New Hampshire defeats Northwestern soundly, Northwestern gave Michigan a good game for almost 3 quarters..After watching UMass play UNH twice last year, I feel Appalachian would have beaten UNH by 10-17 points.

Stick it to Michigan and I will be routing for you guys!!