- Richmond at St. Francis 5:00 pm*
- Robert Morris at James Madison 7:00 pm
- Dayton at Duquesne 12:00 noon
- Wagner at Montana St. 3:00 pm
- Columbia at Central Connecticut 5:00 pm
- Marist at Bryant 6:00 pm
- Merrimack at Bentley 2:00 pm
It looks like a short week for RMU thanks to Hurricane Florence. This could also be the case for StFU, although based on the latest forecast, this game may not be impacted by the Hurricane.
Im not sure what to make of Duquesne after last week's close game with Valpo. I think Montana St. and Bryant will win easily, but I think CCSU will be tested.
Adding the bonus game for the NECs newest member. No idea who to pick, but since Merrimack is 0-2, Ill go with Bentley.
*This game may be moved to Thursday.